It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seek in earnest and the truth shall be found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
New World Order

The implementation of the plan to institute a unified world government is in its beginning stages, however, the plan itself is, I believe, clearly formulated. There have been in place measures of ensuring success of the plan for decades. The use of technology, combined with a greater understanding of human nature and psychology have been exploited to decrease the likelihood of failure once the final transition takes place.

The fundamental justification for the need of the powers that be to enact decree of world unification is based on the premise that the general populace has not the ability nor the inclination to conduct itself in a manner conducive to mutual harmony. On this point, I can generally agree, however the steps that will be required to complete the transition to consolidated control will be met with strife and conflict on a global scale.

Some of the control measures that have been taken to mitigate risk of a high degree of opposition against the new paradigm are the same types of apathy inducing control techniques that will ensure a docile, willing populace after the new world order is emplaced.

One is dependence upon government. For example, one could imagine what would happen in America today if we were to lose electricity for 30 days. What about a year? Without the skills and knowledge that would be required to survive without electricity, the population would be largely reduced to a primitive society of scavengers. Tribes would form on the principle of safety in numbers as the eventuality of the scarcity of resources became apparent, and skirmishes for food, and fuel would culminate in total anarchy. You see, American society couldn�t realistically function were it not for state and federal government bureaucracy ensuring that this secondary, but basic need were met on a day to day basis.

Another is dependence on material. Our creature comforts and the convenience and promptness by which they are attained is a founding principle of contemporary American society. Make no mistake, this is not an accident. Advertisement of goods, their constant availability, and relatively low cost over time has caused us to become addicted to them to the point that many of us would be willing concede our rights of freedom to continue their procurement. Assured ability to do so would be a great factor in maintaining the compliance of populace to the whims of the World Order.

Other factors, such as the greatly increased dependence of affluent societies upon anti-depressant prescription drugs, the near ubiquitous introduction of chemical compounds into the water supply (for example, fluoride, which coincidentally is the main active ingredient in FLOUxetine Hydrochloride, more commonly known as Prozac), and the obsessive need for passive forms of entertainment such as television and music, all pose a fear of loss factor that will be instrumental in the coercion of many into the New Way.

There are tests the powers that be are using to gauge our reaction to crisis. It is important for them to know the types of calamity to which we can adjust or tolerate, and those we cannot. It is important because their success will depend on efficiency of their movement and the conservation of their limited resources, human and materiel. Any passive measures they can exploit to their advantage, they will. What comes to mind is the two recent power failures in southern California and the northeast. The former, caused by misguided and sophomoric attempt at manipulation of a complex market structure, and the latter, apparently the result of a technical failure, both lead to the same result, but with varied reaction of the people based on the causes. I do not conclude that these events were actually contrived in order to gauge response, something akin to a focus group, but nonetheless, the cause and effect relationship between the people and their environment do not go without notice, and the reactions are examined with scrutiny and purpose at all times.

Another trend not so obvious, but undeniably apparent, is the scourge of plague and famine which afflicts those fractions of the world population who traditionally are considered undesirable or unproductive - especially by those whom many believe to be the architects of power. Many speculate certain diseases were engineered and introduced with the intent to eliminate or reducing populations selectively. If true, I would consider such a policy shortsighted, as greater genetic diversity is instrumental in the selective process of evolution and ensures higher probability of survival and propensity of species.

All these factors are designed to increase the efficiency of the transition. The powers that be understand fully that there will be a great many of us that will not be immediately ready to assimilate. Many they will deem too rebellious to the cause, and they will be eliminated. Others (especially those with useful skills) who don�t agree, they will exact effort upon to re-educate and reprogram as to the necessity, efficiency, and beauty of the Unification.

We all may as well decide for ourselves now whether it would be worth it to comply, or rather resist - and fight for our continued ability to distrust, question, and deny our leadership its power over us. But then, what do I know?

DeltaChaos Out

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
For global manipulation on this scale major leaders in every nation must be invlolved. If this is the case, everything we thought they were doing out of greed or just because they are evil (invading Iraq, for instance) is actually just to find out how we willl react. So can we judge any leaders if they're all in on it? We can't. So, if there really is a conspircy to start a new world order all we can do is get answers. If this is all true getting answers should be the top priority and should be achieved by any means necessary.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wait until you hear who is really pulling the strings on this project.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Care to enlighten us THENEO?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's either Walt Disney or myself.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I'm pretty sure it's either Walt Disney or myself.

Are you kidding me? Walt Disney is just a fictional character; Minnie is the one pulling the strings and she is one manipulative biotch!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Wait until you hear who is really pulling the strings on this project.

It's the Anti-Christ of course; P

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
but who is the anti christ?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You read Carl Jung. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
You know what quanta are.

And Walt Disney is a meat popsicle.

But I'm the one. I did it. I'll do it again. If you like.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by psycosrus

i guess i've been found out!!

naw seriously,

*runs out the door........

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have no way to prove, and this is just educated speculation, but I believe that USA will be the controlling power. We can already, apparently, disregard the rest of the world's requests and do what we want without any consiquenses (bad spelling, I don't care).

But seriously... I think the attack on Iraq was not a 'test'. What I "speculate" is that the WTC attack was a good reason to get support to go into Iraq and take over. I also think that Saddam pretty much just let us take it over. End of act 1. Bin Laden, I believe, may just be an unwitting pawn in all this... he probably jumped on the stage unknowing that there was a major theatrical production going on, and was implimented into the show.

Reason for taking Iraq? Easy, really. Saddam has been know to have a certain past. Wouldn't it make the NWO scenario look way too obvious if he suddenly had a change of heart? I could see it now "Saddam possessed by demons? Vatican will investigate and excorcise" or in Enquirer "Saddam's body taken over by aliens!". Would the people of Iraq accept it? HAH! He would most likely be considered a traitor by his own supporters and shot!

Ok... so now we have this middle-eastern superpower (yeah, superpower... for middle-eastern nations, anyways...) that gets this regime change. Hey! Look! This is working for them, lets change too! It's called "PEER PRESSURE". Now it is easier to impliment change in surrounding countries.

As I stated in another post, the NWO is easily seen and noted all around us... there are only 3 monies that are considered worldwide currency, with the American dollar being the most widely used. Can't remember what the other two are (the 'pound' or whatever), but one of them is only because (I think France?) just won't give up using it. In every country American shows are translated and played on TV. American and British news are the most important coverage worldwide, etc, etc. Just look around you and notice American influence. Also, as I noted in my other post, what is the worldwide common language?

The evidence is clear. All you have to do is look around you... look in other countries.

DeltaChaos, nice work putting this into a more "down-to-earth" perspective... especially for the skeptics. Personally, I use a philosophicalapproach, but most skeptics and disbelievers seem to have no concept of philosophical argument and method. If you used simpler words, I think this would even make sense to a 90 year old woman who still won't believe we went to the moon! Good info!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Actually if my memory serves me right the seat of the NWO will be in Europe. Think about the EU their combined population is already more then the USA's and if they were to all turn on us at once lets just say that we're screwed. Oh and the anti-christ will come from that region also.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
From what I've read on "conspiracy" sites is that the world capital is supposed to be Denver, Colorado, because of it's location and protection.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm just saying though I've heard more talks about it being in Europe because of Rome. If you do think about it though it makes since because Rome was once the center of the world before.

[Edited on 2/14/2004 by waveracer]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveracer
Actually if my memory serves me right the seat of the NWO will be in Europe.

It's likely that the powers that be don't even know where their seat of power is going to be. See, they have a plan, and like any plan, in order to ensure a higher liklihood of success, it must be flexible.

This plan has been in place for at least decades, if not even since as early as the 19th century, but you have to remember that these people cannot predict the future. The plan had to have been adjusted to compensate for every unforseen event, every newly developed technology, every perceived obstacle.

This is why the issue is so hard to nail down. Of course, if the plan remained the same from inception, it would have failed soon after, for lack of adaptability.

"No plan survives first contact"

That's one of Murphy's laws. And being generally true, we can have some faith in the possibility that 'the plan' will ultimately fail. One thing that always proves an X-factor in battle is the human spirit and force of resolve.

I really think the powers that be are in final planning stage, and that they are probing for public reaction to particular types of events and gaugeing response to mitigate risk to their operations.

DeltaChaos Out

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I read somewhere else www.rosecross.org...

that America is a melting pot where all races were combined together to interact and learn to get along together. Which makes sence if we are to have a one world government living in peace. Possibly America is a trial run of what is to come and we who have worked hard been productive got along with one another etc. will be able to stay in the NWO should it be upon us in the next year or so.

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
yo neo are you trying to impersonate E ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Global Peaceful Unification is the inevitable choice for mankind to the future!

top topics

join