It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 49 - 2007 TOP TEN Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

2007 TOP TEN Threads

It's the Top-10 Threads of 2007 as presented by SkepticOverlord. We also hear about the growth of ATS in the past year versus the last year, and the Overlord throws one more bonus thread in to the mix from his "favorites department". The "wascally" Rabbit is missing, and both Johnny and The SkepticOverlord wonder if Foul Play is involved...

Links to the threads in the countdown:
Forest on Mars !?!?
Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax(?) Discussion (was raygun pics)
The Hologram Theory is dead
BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses
"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"
Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - HOAX
'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August HOAX
The Fifth of November?
Isaac CARET - C2C Drone possible explanation
I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

The SkepticOverlords Bonus, His Favorite Thread
O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX since you can get them for FREE.

length: 46:13
file: atsmix_2714.mp3
size: 21670k
feed: atsmix

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 500 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
so what were the top 10 threads of 2007? sorry guys but my computer blocks the podcast player. security stuff you know?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You posted just as I was adding those, along with the links (in the original post).

10: Forest on Mars !?!?
09: Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax(?) Discussion (was raygun pics)
08: The Hologram Theory is dead
07: BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses
06: "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"
05: Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - HOAX
04: 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August HOAX
03: The Fifth of November?
02: Isaac CARET - C2C Drone possible explanation
01: I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oh, thanks. I liked the 5th of november thread. wish I could hear the shows, unfortunately the company blocks it. but I hear you guys do great out there. will be looking forward for next year. I'll have to put on my Tin-king hat and come up with a good one for next year.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Many exciting threads indeed.

I have respect for Sleeper but I have a problem with the fact there are many experiencers here at ATS and you don't seem to pick up on them. Sleeper was permitted to stay in the UFO and Alien forum while the rest of us were moved to the skunk works.

Johnny at one time asked me to do a Mix show and I allowed him to talk me into doing so because the word needs to get put forth but Johnny and Dave took on current events and call in's that seemed to be of more benefit for this site.

I would like to say that I wouldn't do a Mix show now because I don't feel as if many here feel it in there gut when they are being told truths even if it is strange to say the least.

Ufo's and Alien's I have no doubt will be big also in "08" and I do feel as if you should visit my old thread , "My life with an Alien Soul"

I would think locating the tracking device for one thing would be quite history making for ATS, (of course it will not be easy)

My best for ATS in the New Year.

new topics

top topics

join