It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are wealthy neighborhoods immune to the Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Are wealth neighborhoods being groomed to become the Elite? Are they "immune" to depopulation agendas?

Do they get better food and unflouridized water?

I live in a relatively rich neighborhood ($800,000 to $1,000,000) houses, and the schools provide QUALITY EDUCATION for our children, not "dumbing them down", and no zero-tolerance policy.

This: www.belowtopsecret.com... never happens in our schools, and our children get REALLY high tolerance.

But, there are still chemtrails...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
For example, our son picked a fight in 8th grade, and got a lunch detention!

And the 8-year-old boy mentioned in the above thread pointed a finger gun and the police are pressing charges against him!!!

So, is the upper and upper middle class part of "the elite"?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
And let me repeat that my son's school is NOT dumbing him down!!!

His English class is teaching him to QUESTION AUTHORITY, 1984 is on the mandatory reading list, AND Brave New World is on the recommended reading list!

And thoughts?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Additionally, almost nobody around where I live buys into media propaganda, the crime rate in EXTREMELY low, and police brutality is not an issue.

Makes it seem like the poorer areas are being hit the most.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Seems like you are one of the lucky ones. If i were you i would not take everything for granted and be thankful that you live in a great place.

The way you've put everything, you have nothing to worry about and are fine. Who does need to be worried is the middle to lower classes.

So consider yourself essentially "accepted" i guess, to an extent.....

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The way you've put everything, you have nothing to worry about and are fine. Who does need to be worried is the middle to lower classes.

I am part of the middle class; the upper middle class.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Say, do we have to worry about depopulation agenda, with the collapse of the economy just around the corner?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I do not believe that the upper-middle class is immune. Frankly I think most millionaires probably aren't immune. They may not feel the pinch as fast, but ultimately I believe we're talking about rule by economics, and classes that can't be oppressed financially will be dangerous.

Look at the American Revolution. The masterminds were well bred, well wed, well read, and well fed. They were entrepenuers. They were the ones with the means to organize and lead a resistance by the commoners.

Eventually, in order to rule such people, it will be necessary to render them dependent upon their jobs by forcing them to take more credit than they can afford in order to maintain their lifestyle. This means taking them out of sole proprieterships and bringing them under the umbrella of larger corporations (the Walmart War, for lack of a better word), and pushing more spending and more taxes upon them, and then, when they are leveraged for all their worth, tighten the bankruptcy laws and tank real estate to rob them of their equity and make sure that they have to stay employed and abide by the regulations sent down from corporate headquarters. They may still have nice homes, nice cars, and better schools, but it will be contingent on their willingness to surrender to ever-increasing regulations in order to continue recieving their sallaries and their credit.

new topics

top topics

join