It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Russia be part of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
We see Unions being sprung up all over the world, like the American Union, European Union, African Union, and Asian Union.

Soviet Union also qualifies, BUT is was a complete failure.

I don't think the collapse of the Soviet Union was part of the agenda (I could be wrong).

But I know that any Union, Soviet or not, is a step towards a One World Government.

And we know it cannot reform; it is VERY unpopular among Russians. While European and North American CAN be settled on trade and peace agreements, the same cannot apply to the Soviets.

So, for my question: How will Russia be part of the One World Government?

They already had a One Soviet Government and failed; I am sure Russians will be happy to have it again.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
OH, and in Russia, the economy is not going south. And the "conventional" New World Order signs are completely absent in today's Russia.

So, will Russia be the "safe haven" from the NWO?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
** RUSSIA......is part of the NEW WORLD ORDER....! **

Russia already start playing the bad guy....to create another threat to international peace by confronting USA and being friendly with Iran and China

ALBERT PIKE AND THREE WORLD WARS.......!

Albert Pike in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

THE FIRST WORLD WAR:
must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

history show that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

THE SECOND WORLD WAR:
must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

THE THIRD WORLD WAR:
must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

*** THE BLUEPRINT ***

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
all hail caesar!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There's an NWO debate going on in the debate forum- the link is in my sig. I've got an outstanding opponent and whatever your views it could be a great chance to be introduced to some of the details and surrounding arguments.
Anyway

Russia, in my opinion, was a charter member of the NWO. Granted the leg work was mostly done by Britons and Americans, but Russia played ball, and for doing so they were often enough on the right side of some very fortunate coincidences.

Why else would the allies have allowed Russia to regain the territory she lost in WWI? The West had every opportunity to crush the Soviet Union in its infancy. The Soviets lost a war to POLAND in the 1920s for crying out loud- the Poles may have a proud military tradition, particularly where the cavalry was concerned, but all the same for the Soviets to lose a war to them was a serious sign of trouble.

And why else would Germany, under both the Weimar Republic and the 3rd Reich, have made nice with Russia for so long? The obvious military move for Germany in almost any age is to make nice with Britain and France and beat the snot out of Russia- in fact that's EXACTLY what Hitler himself said he was going to do in Mein Kampf. Why the sudden change in tune and suicide move?

Then there was the occupation of Germany after WWII- the perfect opportunity for the West and the Soviets to have the mother of all meeting engagements. I think if Patton had lived, he probably would have pushed the limits to the breaking point until he provoked the Soviets into a fight, so that he could finish the job. As often happens to inconvenient people however, he had a car accident once he had outlived his use.

And then Operation Keelhaul. Why did the West give all of those people back to the Russians? I'm reminded of Claudius sending Hamlet to England to be executed. The allies didn't care for those people anymore than the Soviets- they just didn't want to get any of the blood on themselves. And they didn't have to. They had Uncle Joe. He was an SOB, but he was OUR SOB.

Why did America threaten its friends with economic warfare to save a Soviet pawn in the Suez Crisis?

And it was give and take.
Why didn't the Soviets veto UN action against Communist Korea?
Why sell arms to Saddam Hussein, even when he was attacking Anti-Western Iran, with the blessing of the West?
And why was Gorbachev talking New World Order at the same time as George Bush?

The Soviet Union was a means to an end- turn feudal Russian society, which could only be ruled by force, into an industrial society that could be ruled by the almighty Dollar/Rubble.

Things didn't go down entirely according to plan, and things got rough for a while. The Chi Coms were not taken into account when the West brought the Soviets on board, and to a certain extent, the Chinese proved to the Russians that they didn't have to be lapdogs to the NWO. Even still, though the Soviets have pressed for a bigger slice of the pie, they never entirely broke with the NWO either in my opinion. They'd like to pick up the pieces and proceed ahead. That was the plan when the wall came down. America was supposed to give them a crash course in capitalism and democracy and make them just like the rest of the gang. Corruption and internal discord got in the way. The Russians had a hard time controlling their people.

The plan now, in my humble opinion, is a strategic withdrawl. Putin will bring back the good old days of authoritarian rule and put his house in order, with help from the newest members of the family (Brazil, India, and China), and while he's at it, he'll jockey for position inside the NWO by trying to make his country more profitable to the powers that be, through technological advancement, social engineering, and possibly territorial gains (either official via force or unofficial via puppet regimes). Then, eventually, they'll reapproach the West yet again, this time with the ability to control their people, and start trying to fit into the order that is defined more by economies than by governments.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by The Vagabond]

top topics

join