It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANY Videos or pictures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Does anyone here have any videos or pictures of anything paranormal? (This is my first time coming to this part of ATS)

I read some of these posts about nightmares that some people have and even I get all shifty from reading it and what not, feeling nervous and paranoid (as in, I look over my shoulder while I read it sometimes) lol...

Also, for the pictures... I am assuming I will see many "orbs" ... anything more interesting?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've got a ton of 'em...visit the link in my signature and click on "The Visions". I've also got a YouTube page with videos but they are mists and orbs for the most part. And a pencil being rolled off a table. If you want that link I can give it to you as well. Also visit Chosen and click on "Cherub Photos" for pictures of Angels.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here's one that I took at an investigation we did at a Cemetery in California. The guy in the picture is a photographer with a major newspaper there who was doing a story on our team. The three guys below are team members. I've marked the outline of the "Alamo" - the structure he's standing above to show that the figure looming over his shoulder isn't a part of the structure and doesn't match up with the camera movement. I could see the figure when I took the picture and we were also getting high EMF readings in the area but couldn't define the source.

Here's a few more, also marked to show the anomalies in question:

[edit on 25-12-2007 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
WOW reginaadonnaaaron!!! what an amazing pic!
the thing that appears behind that photographer looks like a possum to me...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
A possum on his shoulder? Man, you found me out! Yes, the photographer carries around his GIANT pet possum on all paranormal investigations - it's known to protect him from evil!

[edit on 25-12-2007 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How pathetic. The shape in the graveyard is the shadow of the photographer or someone with them. All the shadows are moving in the same direction as the "anomaly".
Its so obvious.

And whats up with those other sites?

How come all the "visions" and "cherubs" look look like spit on the window, or vaseline?
Seriously, anyone can make that stuff by finger painting with petroleum jelly.

They are not cherubs because in no way shape or form do they look anything like any description of a cherub in any literature that cherubs are mentioned.

To the OP, welcome to ATS paranormal pyschology, hope you enjoy the entertainment.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's my blurry contribution to the world of ghost hunting. I took it while walking thru a cemetery. How many weird things can you find?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here's a couple cool (I think they're cool anyway) Orb photos I took:

top topics

join