It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours of UFO shows on the History Channel, Christmas Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hours of UFO shows on the History Channel, from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (repeated), tomorrow, Christmas Day.

/yvudb7

Merry Christmas!

Chaz.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.
Last time when that Nostradamus thing was on... my History channel was showing something else... so we'll seeeee

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks Chaz!

I'll be watching while fixing Christmas Dinner.

Merry Christmas to you too.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Disclosure, anyone?

I think this could be a sign that either disclosure is close at hand, or false flag disclosure is close at hand. Anytime a mantra is repeated over and over again by a media outlet, be alarmed... or at least be aware that it is a mantra being force fed to you en masse.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Id rather watch the history channel, then looking opening presents.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
sounds interesting... is there a way to stream History Channel online? (i did a google search but didn't find anything) i don't watch tv so i don't have cable or satellite or anything, but i would like to watch these shows... if anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated; thx...

[edit on 25 12Dec 07 by m3rlz]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I believe that the History Channel did this last Christmas as well,thanks for the heads up Chaz.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Booo.

UK History channel has a full day of " mega movers "...

I did get a nice 8 megapixel digital HD video / camera with low light and all the extras though.. Guess ill need to carry it with me all day today incase i snap a ufo for myself.

Have a good day folks, another year of ATS nearly gone, bring on 2008

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Damn! The only program on UFOs scheduled for today is the same old, 'H Factor: UFO Files: Alien Engineering'.

This is the gazillionth time this episode is being aired on the THC! Nothing new here. I'm heading for the bar!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I've seen that show about half a gazillion times. I don't see why they play it soo often. They also like playing the USO show a lot which happens to be the one that's on right now.

I've seen both shows soo many times I can remember most of them word for word. That's when you know you've watched it too many times

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I bumped my cable service down to the standard channels a couple of years back, so I don't have access to the History Channel any more. But up until that time, every single documentary the History Channel did on UFOs was to debunk them. So watching a marathon of UFO programs from them probably isn't going to be of much use.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well I've been watching ufo documentaries on History Channel the whole day today. Good shows, some of them seen already etc etc etc... Anyway there is nothing new about this. Every once in a while History Channel has entire day with ufo documentaries or other stuff. So is a common thing. Disclosure? I don't think so. And I stress that disclosure won't come from any documentary or show in TV.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt
I bumped my cable service down to the standard channels a couple of years back, so I don't have access to the History Channel any more.

I switched to DTH satellite service about a couple of years back and it's just great! DVD quality pic and surround sound with hundreds of channels to boot. And with my 42" plasma display and home theatre, it's like you're sitting in a cinema theater!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien

I think this could be a sign that either disclosure is close at hand, or false flag disclosure is close at hand. Anytime a mantra is repeated over and over again by a media outlet, be alarmed... or at least be aware that it is a mantra being force fed to you en masse.

I agree with you on that. And have you noticed how alot of their recent programs have repeatedly speculated on the world entering "The End of Days"...? Check it out. Its seems like a subliminal warning or heads up!

The History Channel is a "trip" !

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
why does my history channel never show what should be on according to the website?

It was showing some movies during those times. Like "A Few Good Men"

top topics

join