It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nutritious n00b

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I've made several posts already, so I figure it's time for a proper introduction.

I've lurked off and on since early 2004 but never felt a compulsion to participate until recently.

I rarely participate in a conversation unless I feel like I have sufficient knowledge on the subject. I also try and avoid redundant posts. If someone has stated a point that pretty well corresponds with my stance you probably won't hear anything out of me. I'm sure some of you will appreciate any effort made to make the threads more concise!

I'm a musician and artist in my free time (the link in my signature goes to my music.) I have a profound love for the sciences. I have a particular interest in biology, physics (unified field theory ftw!), and astronomy. I am a very happy and fulfilled atheist but I don't have a conversion agenda.

I am a stickler for grammar which makes it difficult to get through some posts here, but I do my best not to make corrections to peoples' posts.

You won't find me subscribing to many conspiracy theories, but I do enjoy reading them and get particularly excited when they have enough evidence to make me change my mind.

Thanks for reading, and I'm happy to be a part of the community!

join