It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of object

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nice pictures. It pretty odd that the object which appears to keep the same shapei n all the photos - an odd circular one at that, but again could be a banking helicopter, dunno i'm no expert .

However the way it elongates itself just before it takes off? That is pretty compelling.

After that last shot was it just gone, or did you see it take off at a high rate of speed, and if so, how fast, faster than normal air traffic?

Sorry if any of these questions were asked and answered. I tend to skim threads sometimes, bad habit.

again good pics, When I have time I'm gonna Download the hi rez images.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I really gotta start keeping a camera with me. I'd hate to see something like this and not have a camera on hand.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
this type of craft can also be viewed on ufocasebook.com. 2005-Canada, 2006-peru, 2007-brazil, maybe 1988-poland, maybe 1992 teotihuacan, maybe 2004-connecticut, maybe 2004-utah, 2005-jersey city, maybe 2005-france.
As a side note i believe that in the past their may have been more pics available of this craft from this site. I remember seeing a satellite photo of one.
The deformation of the craft may be viewed temporal mechanicly as displaying a time/space/mass distribution effect. Though I am not contending that this is happening. From viewing some of these images it seems that this craft is designed isomorphicly as having two distinct overlapping wave shape symetries. If this craft contains unknown tech, this is certainly important.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by simulus]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Nice pictures. It pretty odd that the object which appears to keep the same shapei n all the photos - an odd circular one at that, but again could be a banking helicopter, dunno i'm no expert .

However the way it elongates itself just before it takes off? That is pretty compelling.

After that last shot was it just gone, or did you see it take off at a high rate of speed, and if so, how fast, faster than normal air traffic?

Sorry if any of these questions were asked and answered. I tend to skim threads sometimes, bad habit.

again good pics, When I have time I'm gonna Download the hi rez images.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I really gotta start keeping a camera with me. I'd hate to see something like this and not have a camera on hand.

You know what, the last shot has the object all the way in the corner. All the others had the object pretty centered. Too bad I erased 3 pics in camera. I couldn't see anything in them. It seems the object did pick up speed. I tried to go back to the back of the building to see if I could see it again, but saw nothing. I also thought that the object was a helicopter. But I have taken pics of other aircraft in flight and never saw anything like it. I'll tell you what, carrying the camera has been fantastic! I've got a couple of pieces of decent glass. That and my mono pod, and I can get better access to shots. Lot of people are very accommodating. A great camera always has versatility! Thanks by the way on the comments!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sin4jon3000

enough of this, please post something of discusssion

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sin4jon3000

enough of this, please post something of discusssion

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ahem

Please stay on topic and cease the personal sniping.

Thanks
FredT, Moderator

top topics

<< 1   >>

join