It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: Dr. Stephen Jones: WTC - Red Chips - Thermite?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
An amazing excerpt from a new forthcoming video of Dr. Stephen Jones discussing an analysis of red chips found at the World Trade Center in the dust that may be unreacted thermite. He discussion and shows slides preliminary tests that show that the red chips have the same chemical composition as thermite. Slides of spectrum analysis are also discussed. Very interesting, to say the least.

Embedding doesn't work so here's the external link: Dr. Stephen Jones, Boston 9/11 Conference, 12/15/07

Maybe a mod can make it so it's embedded in the post?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Could you repost the video as an external link? Your links are broken. many thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I flagged this thread. Thanks for the link btw. It is very interesting and Jones now is asking for independent verification. This is really looking like *unreacted Thermite*

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
this is heavy duty, bro!!! Wow, if this is authentic scientific study, somebody has caught the liars red handed...err red chipped ahahaha ahahhaha ehhh.

I was never good at chemistry.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Dr. Jones is a physicist. He has worked in research in nuclear facilities and has taught university physics. He has also peered reviewed other people's work. I believe I can say with assurance any study he does is done quite scientifically. As he stated in the video, he invites other peers to review his work. That is the certain sign of a reputable scientist.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
wow !!! it's about time we have more evidence than video
of the stuff flowing out of the building and the molten metal
under the rubble.

If this is true and he has found those red chips ....
then Bush & Inc. don't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i watched this the other day when it was posted on 911blogger.com... it is a very interesting video to say the least... i look forward to watching the whole presentation when it comes out...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Quite interesting find by Jones, and if you accept that the samples are valid, a very important discovery. Here though you run into the problem of the integrity of the samples themselves, and this I foresee will be the debunkers' line of attack. Unfortunately this is likely to be a vulnerability that will be used to discredit his findings. I'd like to know quite a bit more about how the samples were gathered and kept.

Also, the rather large flakes indicate that it was used as an emulsion, not in powdered form, which seems quite logical for containment and ease of application, and I'd also like to know about the composition of the grey side of these chips--is it paint, some sort of fixative, fireproofing, or what?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
although this "should" be enough discovery evidence to initiate a more in-depth investigation...it's just not going to happen. a lot of very wealthy and powerful people will prevent this from ever becoming legitimate. it's been 6+ years and those in government have done everything they can to push this type of information to the "not interested" corner. books will be written and some of these people will do lectures, others will make money on the "revelations". but any investigation holding people responsible...fat chance. it'll be put into the same "historical file" as the kennedy assasination. i mean you already had 2 people (armitage and libby) come out and admit, on video and through sworn testimony that they committed treason by revealing a covert cia person (valerie plame) and the covert front company that was being used to infiltrate iran's nuclear ambitions, and niether have seen the inside of a prison. this will do nothing to bring anyone to justice, it is simply fodder for those of us who have no power to ruminate over. yeah i'm grim...but history is a brutal and sobering teacher

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmmmm , Not for nothing but...Paint chips....Two coat primer that is applyed to all steel...I was there that morning....Carry on LOL...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Frightening. Please update this if you can. This may be the most important revelation in 6 years.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great work by Mr. Jones. This should truly be the last nail in the coffin, as if any more were needed

As for the "its just paint chips" argument, a chemical composition analysys should clear that up. Just compare the findings of Jones' red chips to paint chips...that info should be out there somewhere.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm sure whoever built the tower could clear up the issue if its just paint chips. For example the gray metal paint on the Hindenburg was in a way thermite.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It is sad that some people still buy the lie that 19 hi-jackers overcome pilots, that would have surely fought back, and fly into buildings by sight alone.
911 Ripple Effect is a movie that has pilots saying they couldn't do it in the simulator.
They programmed the NY skyline into the sim and took turns trying to hit the twins.
Some tried 10 times before they were successful.
The instructor did it on his 2nd try.
Those skinny supposed hi-jackers couldn't fly a Piper Cub let alone an airliner.
Chaney was in control of the shootdown orders because he had Rumsfield pass those orders down to him on May1st 2001.
It had always been in controll of the Generals. June 1st 2001 the piolts were told they couldn't have a gun in their secure lockbox in the cockpit. Bomb sniffing dogs were pulled from the towers a week or two before 911.
Bush and Chaney insisted they visit with the 911 commission together and not under oath.
There is so much damning proof Mr, Magoo could convict them. I just heard that Chaney had a fire in his office.
That must have made him happy.
The coverups continue!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Smiles are there..

The evidence is quite clear in existing films and photographs of many kinds.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh yes, focus on the dust. Focus on the dust. Much easier to focus on a detail rather than see the forest for the trees. Focusing on the forest may lead one to realize that despite any investigations, all of us have a complete lack of control over finding the truth. Because that will never be revealed. The truth behind September the 11th will never be discovered. Only abberrations of the truth. Those that get too close to the truth will suddenly find themselves in uncomfortable social situations.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Those that get too close to the truth will suddenly find themselves in uncomfortable social situations.

The last line there reads like a fortune cookie, but I think your right to a certain degree. However I do feel that we must challenge ourselves and to discover what we can, because no matter how clever the 'perps' are, no-one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Including the "Elite'.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

It is those little details that someone may find that solves an entire case. Dr. Jones is doing what is known in science as forensic investigation. Details do matter no matter how anyone else may see them as insignificant.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by MKULTRA

It is those little details that someone may find that solves an entire case. Dr. Jones is doing what is known in science as forensic investigation. Details do matter no matter how anyone else may see them as insignificant.

I agree with you. And as far as I can tell there has only been eyewitness testimony, video evidence, and conjecture used for both sides of the 9/11 debate. I tend to stay out of it because I have noticed that most of the evidence that is available can be spun to support conjecture for either side of the debate. This new clip that I posted is unique among all I've seen because it's an attempt to provide hard evidence in the support of a theory of what happened on 9/11/01. Maybe there are others, but as far I'm aware, Dr. Stephen Jones seems to be making an attempt at going the full mile in his investigation to support his theory. I'm not aware of any other 9/11 theorists making an attempt at gaining hard evidence, evidence that would be directly connected to the cause of the towers destruction. That's what makes this video clip compelling to me.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My sad conclusion:
America the beautiful has been raped by the neo con power mad dream makers
...and the poor zombied populous is in denial
God Bless you America - may you awake
y

top topics

<<   2 >>

join