It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What/When was YOUR Ron Paul Moment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ron Paul, and his candidacy is proving to be an amazing, and bright addition to the 2008 Presidential race. And the support appears to be growing exponentially.

His straightforward approach has taken many by surprise.
People who have almost given up on caring, have come out of the woodwork to support the man. The support is HUGE, yet hard to pin down.
And it appears to be growing exponentially.

Folks from both sides of the political fence, are now sharing cans of paint, to make homemade signs. He's a uniter, I've seen this with my own eyes.

I had heard of him before, I vaguely remember his earlier presidential Bid as a Libertarian candidate.

But things are different this time. People are tired:
Tired of the open ended "war on terror" that is bankrupting us.

Tired of Paying huge amounts Federal taxes, to support inefficient Government programs.

Tired of being spied on. We're supposedly bringing freedom to other countries, yet our freedoms are being usurped. And we accept this why?

So I ask, of all Ron Paul supporters:

When did you realize that THIS guy was different?
That something special was happening, An honest man, with a transparent record is running for president?

For me, it was when Rudy Giuliani Made fun of him in a early debate.
When Paul then gave Rudy a lesson in the definition of blowback.
Watch him make a total fool of Rudy here:

Now Rudy is dropping in the polls. Paul is climbing. hmmm..

So, Ron Paul supporters..
Describe YOUR Ron Paul Moment

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
nice video, i watched that a while back and was like, rudy is such a doosh, lol...

the first time i ever heard of ron paul was when i watched aaron russo's 'america: freedom to fascism' about a year or so ago... he made some great points and i was amazed... then i started listening to alex jones and he had ron paul as a guest several times...

over the last year i have watched hundreds of RP videos on youtube and listened to lots of his interviews... he is definitely a force to be reckoned with... he is the man... he is the only hope for our nation... whether or not he wins the election, ron paul has given us hope... as our country continues this downward spiral, he has given us a reason to believe... the people have forgotten what this nation is about... one day, our nation will rise again... we will be free... his message is strong and he is being heard... ron paul will live forever, in one way or another...

Ron Paul 2008!

edit: typos, d'oh!

[edit on 25 12Dec 07 by m3rlz]

new topics

join