It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of Nine Angles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The Order of Nine angles is the most important british, neo-nazi magickal order. It formed as a fusion of three other orders: Camlad, the Noctulians and the Temple of the sun. The ONA presents Satanism as a path of self-overcoming in a chaotic, amoral universe. The Satanist must break through his own limitations through acts considered illegal and evil to come into contact with acausal, sinister hidden magickal forces...including murder if neccasary. There are also 7 degrees:
Neophyte
Initiate
External Adept
Internal Adept
Master of the temple
Magus
Immortal
What do you think these people are trying to do? It sounds like a typical satanist order to me though.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Thanateros]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
OKay.....sounds creepy....dont care....

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Could you do some research on the individual claims being made here first, maybe some back ground on the various claims? I have no idea what the groups are that you cite in the OP and so can come to no logical understanding of your thoughts on it being satanic of nature or not. If you are 'on to something' here by all means bring forth all the proof you can. If you do I will give you a star!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Dont take this personally, but I dont like stars.
Anyway, back to the matter at hand...I belong to a certain order I do not believe I should reveal its name.
This Order has a kind of "way" of finding things out from our enemy orders and societies (no need to worry, Masons) And this is how I got this information.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Does the word NEXION come into mind? look it up.
(or Orderof nine angles)

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
where can i sign up? sounds cool, in my philosophy Satan is worth worshiping more than god

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
where can i sign up? sounds cool, in my philosophy Satan is worth worshiping more than god

Actually we do not worship Satan or God...
But if you actually do want to sign up, you are welcome to. Ill PM you later!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
are you serious? or are you being sarcastic

and what does PM mean?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thanateros
Dont take this personally, but I dont like stars.
Anyway, back to the matter at hand...I belong to a certain order I do not believe I should reveal its name.
This Order has a kind of "way" of finding things out from our enemy orders and societies (no need to worry, Masons) And this is how I got this information.

You 'don't' like stars??? Really now, are you trolling me? And the matter at hand is that you should not come here and make baseless claims with no intelligence or backing.

And your secret "Way" of extracting information just sounds ridiculous and a little creepy.

Are you certain that this thread belongs in this forum? Perhaps skunk works would be more appropriate until you decide to deny the ignorance of furthering secrecy and separatism from your fellow forum members.

Perhaps we will meet again on a subject that we can openly discuss.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
No i'm being serious...
and antar try looking order of nine angles in wikipedia, that might prove my claims...sorry for the creepiness, though

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
are you serious? or are you being sarcastic

and what does PM mean?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by tankthinker]

PM means private message or i should have said u2u...sorry for the confusion.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey it's your thread I was really just suggesting that you bring it all to the table, evidence , documentation, pictures, if I wanted to look it up in wikipedia, then why not supply the link for folks?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Order of Nine Angles
Here ya go!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Reads like an extremist group. I don't know this thread is now pretty much not in the best interests of my comments. I would not want to insult the OP, I just do not understand such material, it falls into what I consider the gray area of information networking.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
quoted from wiki:

Author Nick Ryan has asserted that Anton Long, the author of the ONA's public tracts, is a pseudonym of David Myatt, a person who was involved with the neo-Nazi movement in England.[26] This assertion is repeated by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke, who claims that David Myatt was the founder of the ONA and writer of most of the ONA documents,[27] and had previously acted as bodyguard for "British Nazi Colin Jordan".[28]

sounds like a group of satanic nazi extremists who love death to me, going by whats written on your wiki link.

and now hes a converted muslim?

David Myatt converted to Islam in 1998[35] [36] [37] and changed his name to Abdul-Aziz ibn Myatt.

[edit on 25/12/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

What do you think these people are trying to do? It sounds like a typical satanist order to me though.

Does the word NEXION come into mind? look it up.
(or Orderof nine angles)

sorry but im not into cryptic clues or dropping hints, or wildl goose chases.

if you already know about them why are you asking us, are you here on a recruitment drive or propaganda drop?

may i ask where this whole topic is supposed to lead?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OP sounds like an angry young person trying to stir things up. That in itself is scary these days, and I see that a former(supposed) member of the Order Of 9 Angles, David Myatt is now a radical Muslim, embracing Bin Laden and the such.

dont hate stars OP*****************************************

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OP can i ask you a question... why do you hate stars?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by codex code
OP can i ask you a question... why do you hate stars?

just guessing here but probably because his secret order told him to.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Thill]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
umm x2 :/..

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Thill]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join