It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Cortile on the beach!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

Hey BuzzingOn

I believe she was meant to be wet and wearing jeans but I will have to wait until the books turns up! Hopefully today

Will scan the relevant images and post them as asoon as

As far as the x-ray is concerned someone alledged that she stuck the objects up ger nosze herself. I Suppose we should be able to see how far it went up and see if it was feasable

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I eventually received the book (Witnessed) and have re-read the chapter.

The book I have states on page 128, right after the paragraph ending:

'Let's see you dig some more holes'

that:

'with one fast, hard pull, her jeans were down around her knees, and a moment later he yanked them off and threw them about ten feet, away from the water.'

Unless I am reading a revised edition (very unlikely) it looks like the jean flaw is no more!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hi,

I am reading the book right now and the picture shows Linda running with her white (!) trousers on, as mentioned in the book.
Dan wanted Linda to take off her clothes but she refused and therefore slipped the white dress over her white shirt and trousers.
I have plans to dig more deeply into the time and life of the third party.
When something as important to this happens, it must most surely have a huge impact on your private-life.
What happened to the third party afterwards ?

Kind regards. J.G. (The Netherlands). (please respond to [email protected], if possible)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I am getting this lady is an Assassin, I will leave that for you people to decide.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I studied this case as part of my own work & for quest international-though quest didnt publish mine-must add that.
1st if this is a hoax-shame on hollywood!!! cos the story is literally top shelf+there needs 2 be a film-NOW!
Linda cortile-or napolitano simply did not have the time,money,brains,resources or know how to make this up.She was not being monitored before this happened by the cia or nsa.I have gone thru the reagan tape+can identify richard by his red hair -This man simply does not exist.As for his partner,he ended up in an institution)probably the worlds most secure prison the underground miltiary jail in maryland u.s.a,Ironically thye same jail that houses dr john manchester 32 years on "remand" +the worlds longest held prisoner without charge(he created the aids virus that was delivered in 1967 to africa disguised as smallpox jabs,the program ran till 1977-when manchester tried to go public +was jailed for breach of his q clearance)There are some curious anomolies too-where is the footgae from security cameras at the airport? surely they would be cast iron proof? that hopkins at least met de-cuellar?! The tapes are "missing" ,stolen from an unlocked van during transit according to official records.Yet before & after this there was not 1 theft of such items-just this 1 day.......strange eh.My m8 went to new york,he says that there are so many tourists at ALL times that someone -somewhere has a picture with vital evidence .may be a number plate,a headshot-they wont even know they have it! on our side is the fact that in the 80s people still used film+thats better as digi ones get deleted,tantalising isnt it that some japanese tourist takin a m8 may just hold a clue,to the revelation that we are not the only biological entities in this universe!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join