It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beings of Light+Planet X+2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Planet X may very well be the cause of the increasing vibration rate of earth and every living thing upon her. As a result of these increased vibrations, more DNA strands are developing within every living thing on earth. This has been studied and many people especially children are already developing a 3rd and 4th strand of DNA. These additional strands have led to an increase in telepathy, clairvoyance, and clairaudience! Could this mean that our bodies are becoming lighter and less magnetic? We are all becoming beings of light, slowly but surely. In a few years we will all be, it is part of earth's purging. This is what I believe our evolution and 2012 is all about. Here is a link that explains a bit about this, Ascending Into New Earth
Please share your thoughts with an open mind, thank you very much.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Planet X may very well be the cause of the increasing vibration rate of earth and every living thing upon her. As a result of these increased vibrations, more DNA strands are developing within every living thing on earth.

I don't suppose that you can provide some actual evidence supporting the existence of these extra DNA strands?

Some evidence linking the formation of these extra strands (assuming that you can provide proof of their existence) to 'increased vibrations' and / or the presence of 'Planet X' would also be appreciated.

For that matter, some reputable evidence for the existence of 'Planet X' would be appreciated...you could even cross-post said evidence into the dozen or so Planet X threads.

This has been studied and many people especially children are already developing a 3rd and 4th strand of DNA. These additional strands have led to an increase in telepathy, clairvoyance, and clairaudience!

Studied by 'many people'? Which people are these? What was the methodology of the study? Where were the results of the study published?

Can you cite a source that links extra DNA strands to psychic abilities?

Can you cite a source supporting an 'increase in telepathy, clairvoyance, and clairaudience'?

Could this mean that our bodies are becoming lighter and less magnetic? We are all becoming beings of light, slowly but surely. In a few years we will all be, it is part of earth's purging. This is what I believe our evolution and 2012 is all about.

Given all of the studies that show an increase in obesity and weight-related health issues, as well as my own observation of the bathroom scales, I don't see any evidence that our bodies are getting lighter. and in spite of having over a dozen pins and plates in various bones, my body doesn't seem to have a measurable magnetic field, so I don't think I can get any 'less magnetic', and I can't seem to find any evidence in reputable journals for a change in magnetic fields in humanity at large.

As for evolution, you do realize that it's a multi-generational process? It's not something that just happens in a flash of light.

There's 'open minded', and there's 'so open-minded that your common sense falls out'.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer

I don't suppose that you can provide some actual evidence supporting the existence of these extra DNA strands?

Some evidence linking the formation of these extra strands (assuming that you can provide proof of their existence) to 'increased vibrations' and / or the presence of 'Planet X' would also be appreciated.

For that matter, some reputable evidence for the existence of 'Planet X' would be appreciated...you could even cross-post said evidence into the dozen or so Planet X threads.

Can you cite a source that links extra DNA strands to psychic abilities?

Can you cite a source supporting an 'increase in telepathy, clairvoyance, and clairaudience'?

Given all of the studies that show an increase in obesity and weight-related health issues, as well as my own observation of the bathroom scales, I don't see any evidence that our bodies are getting lighter. and in spite of having over a dozen pins and plates in various bones, my body doesn't seem to have a measurable magnetic field, so I don't think I can get any 'less magnetic', and I can't seem to find any evidence in reputable journals for a change in magnetic fields in humanity at large.

As for evolution, you do realize that it's a multi-generational process? It's not something that just happens in a flash of light.

I am sure you did not read this Ascending Into New Earth Once Again

The sumerian cosmology has been studied by many scientists. How do I know this? It's called research, look into it. For everything on Planet X, I advise you read the book that took a scientist six years to complete called "The Return of Planet X" and as for our DNA, read this through DNA Changes

Studied by 'many people'? Which people are these? What was the methodology of the study? Where were the results of the study published?
Those who study DNA Transformation are called Exo-Biologists or Astrobiologists, here's a link The New You

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
xinbriux, I love ATS, I do. However, if you stay here long enough, you will quickly learn that anything of a positive, uplifting nature, as opposed to most of the dark conspiratorial threads around here, are quikly "poo-pooed." It's just the nature of the forum. It's unfortunate, but to be expected...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The sumerian cosmology has been studied by many scientists. How do I know this? It's called research, look into it. For everything on Planet X, I advise you read the book that took a scientist six years to complete called "The Return of Planet X" and as for our DNA, read this through DNA Changes

The only thing I can find on this "scientist" is on Amazon. I find it interesting that the only held degree mentioned is an honorary PhD from Moscow University, Russia. There are also a couple references to creative writing projects and entertainment concepts.

On the DNA changes, in the interview transcript there is mention of a conference of geneticists in Mexico City "several years ago." The only mentions of this conference I can find on the net are the multitude of copies of this transcript. So if this conference was so important, why are there no other mentions about it?

Those who study DNA Transformation are called Exo-Biologists or Astrobiologists, here's a link The New You

More accurately, those who study DNA transformation would be called geneticists. Exo-biologists/astrobiologists deal with the search for extraterrestrial life and the effects of extraterestrial surroundings on living organisms. While that would include DNA transformations, it would only be in regards to extraterrestrial surroundings not changes to organisms in a terrestrial surrounding.

I realize this is Skunk Works, but I am getting really tired of the lack of critical thinking around here.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Angus, I'm sorry you could not find the facts you wanted, but you have got to read "The Return of Planet X" to get the jist. Sorry I was mistaken on an accurate name for these studies. Just put aside the details of 'tracking' where every bit of information comes from just to try and push the truth away. Please, just read my link above with an open-heart, I would most appreciate it. It doesn't bother me that you MAY NOT believe Planet X exists or that our bodies' overall vibration is indeed increasing, but it DOES bother me that there are 'many' people who DO NOT believe these subjects to be true. I feel this way because this information is the key to mankind's freedom, salvation, and hope. Without believers there is no hope, only a manipulative government with a myriad of secrets.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I feel this way because this information is the key to mankind's freedom, salvation, and hope. Without believers there is no hope, only a government with a myriad of secrets.

Well, there is hope and salvation, regardless. I just, like you, hope that people one day wake up and realize that the time is now.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I feel this way because this information is the key to mankind's freedom, salvation, and hope. Without believers there is no hope, only a government with a myriad of secrets.

Well, there is hope and salvation, regardless. I just, like you, hope that people one day wake up and realize that the time is now.

I agree, many non-believers will start to take in the truth when they soon see the proof.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've read plenty of books on the subject of Planet X/Nibiru. I'm not willing to spend yet more money on a book that makes claims that can be easily debunked.

For instance, if Planet X is to return in 2009 then it has two years to show up. If it is currently at a distance from the sun equal to the mean orbital distance of Pluto (39.53 AU) then to reach as close in as the mean orbital distance of Saturn (9.53 AU) by then it would have to be moving at a rate of 15 AU per year. That's based on a straight line which is not how celestial objects move, so the distance would actually be greater. That is 50% greater than the mean orbital velocity of our fastest moving known planet, Mercury, which is about 10 AU per year.

If it were close enough to be here within two years then its relative position could be estimated from the perturbations it would be causing on the orbits of the outer planets. If its relative position could be derived from this data, then it could be observed if not by visible light telescopes then by infra-red or radio.

So explain to me why I should ignore common sense? I do believe there is a Planet X, but if it is coming it won't be showing up until well after 2012.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus65
I've read plenty of books on the subject of Planet X/Nibiru. I'm not willing to spend yet more money on a book that makes claims that can be easily debunked.

For instance, if Planet X is to return in 2009 then it has two years to show up. If it is currently at a distance from the sun equal to the mean orbital distance of Pluto (39.53 AU) then to reach as close in as the mean orbital distance of Saturn (9.53 AU) by then it would have to be moving at a rate of 15 AU per year. That's based on a straight line which is not how celestial objects move, so the distance would actually be greater. That is 50% greater than the mean orbital velocity of our fastest moving known planet, Mercury, which is about 10 AU per year.

If it were close enough to be here within two years then its relative position could be estimated from the perturbations it would be causing on the orbits of the outer planets. If its relative position could be derived from this data, then it could be observed if not by visible light telescopes then by infra-red or radio.

So explain to me why I should ignore common sense? I do believe there is a Planet X, but if it is coming it won't be showing up until well after 2012.

I will not challenge your beliefs about Planet X. I've seen your thought on all of this and I thank you.

new topics

top topics

join