It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas ATS.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It was three years ago today that I stumbled across this wonderful site. It's one of the best Christmas presents I've ever received.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to each and every member who has contributed to my understanding of the mysteries of our world.

Merry Christmas and happy new year my friends. I hope this season is filled with joy and love for each and every one of you.

Love and light,

wupy

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And a merry one to you too Wupy!

ATS as a holiday gift?
Everyone should be so lucky!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A Very Merry Christimas to YOU, Mrwupy!!!

Also,

Congrats on your 3 year Anniversary on ATS!!

Wishing you the very best during the holidays, and the New Year to come.

From my family to yours.

Love

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Merry Christmas to you as well mrwupy.

May your wishes come true and your holidays bright.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ATS Staff & Membership

Many thanks & wishes for your Peace & Good Fortune in the coming year.

OBE1

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you too Wupy,

...also to all members and special mention to the staff, thanks guys.

Have a good one

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to all of my fellow members and to the Staff who keep the wheels turning.

It is a pleasure to be part of the ATS fellowship of truth seekers and ingnorance deniers.

May the New Year bring us all Joy and Peace among all the stuff in between.

IA

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to each and all. And may the new year be one of happiness and great achievement.

I count it as a joy and a honor to be a part of the ATS family.

NGC2736

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Merry christmas everyone! This is definitely my favorite discussion forum on the internet. I found it around three years ago as well. I've been on and off under different names because sometimes I'd have internet and sometimes I wouldn't and I'd forget my password etc. But now I hope to be on here for a while and look forward to many interesting discussions

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes, Merry Christmas ATSers. About this time of year, I try to make sense of Christmas, or Giftmas as some of my friends call it. I usually sit through the Griswold's family Christmas in anticipation of the first leg of Ralphie's 24 hour marathon on TBS, and just eat entirely too much in general. The things we take for granted. The way I see it, I have it pretty good considering the alternatives and I give thanks.

I give thanks not only to my friends and family who are all contributors to my experience, but I give thanks to the people who make ATS, Coast to Coast, and Earth Files possible. I also give thanks to people like you who continue to enlighten us in your relentless search for the truths.

So, whether your holidays involve spending time with family and friends, donating your time in a soup kitchen or church, putting together gift boxes for the service men and women overseas, or just spending time in front of the TV watching a Dickens hybrid, take the time to think about what and who matters and to you and do something about it. We never know when this ride we're on will get bumpy.

Again, Merry Christmas and pass the nog.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Merry Christmas mwupy, and to all of my friends and family here at ats. You are all the greatest blessing any gal could ever ask for.

Also mwupy, yours was the first podcast I listened to here and I very much enjoyed them. You cracked me up listening to your story of the UFO conference
U2U me sometime as we probably live fairly close to one another.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Same to you Mr.Wupy,
I have been coming around here for a bit, and you have the best posts.
You have been admired by me and should be the examples for the rest.

I do have to say one thing though, "Your bottom signature is to die for and should be a bumper sticker!!!"

Many thanks Mr. Wupy , and have a happy New Year!!

But for the record,

"I saw a Bigfoot and all I got were these stained underwear." mrwupy

That just makes me lmao every time I see it!!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Merry Christmas ATS!!!

Hope that everyone is putting aside the doom and gloom and enjoying the holiday season.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you too and all ATSers!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND MAY SANTA BRING YOU ALL THE PRESENTS YOU ASKED FOR!!!! Sorry for the all caps but its a happy post! Goodnight ATS!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone and feliz navidad!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Merry Christmas Mr. Wupy, and have a happy Eid ul-Adha to you too, and everyone here at ATS.

Might as well throw the Happy Hanukkah and have a nice Kwanzaa too.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I was trying to think of how i could spread the holiday cheer to my fellow ATSers and i decided to dig up some videos that put smiles on faces

So here is my small gift to the rest of you and i hope you enjoy it.

for you who appreciate talent 11 string super mario

Cartmans greatest (a little explicit)
CARTMAN O HOLY NIGHT
Rodney Carrington

So i hope you guys laugh as much as i do. Merry christmas to all and to all a good night!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Merry Xmas to all at ATS and a peaceful and prosperous 2008.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Merry Christmas man! Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!

<<   2  3 >>

join