It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Taser Urinating man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWRHINO
That is where women are superior to men.

Women can stop mid stream, however they do not aim nearly as well as a man

heh, that's the qualification for superior... ?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That's why you NEVER pee on the 5th rail in NY! BZZZZZZTTTTT! Honestly though, nobody wants to see anyone hanging the yule log out in the middle of the street peeing on a window. If the bloke had gone in an alley they wouldn't have even messed with him. Dumb. Asking for trouble.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOplayerhater
at least they didnt choke him to death and claim he was chocked by his own urine.

lol. lolololol. This cracked me up more than the story! It is just a completely nonsensical and random thing to add to this discussion
I give you a star, mate.

But there's no denying that I definately agree with you; it is a very good thing that they didn't choke him to death and claim he was choked by his own urine

This guy must have been getting pretty damned violent if they had to call another officer to the scene for the specific reason of tazering him. I go to Brunswick St quite a lot as it's the main club scene in Brisbane and it can get pretty messy down there sometimes, but I've never seen anyone need to be tazered before.

Hope the boys in blue keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
mmm, o.k., lets look at it this way.

Your drunk, its 4:30 in the morning, the bar just closed, and you got to walk your butt home. Your bladder is full from the 15 beers you had, so you need to pee. As your in no condition to dodge trash, and rats in an alley you decide to pee on the side of a building. HEY, its that store you got kicked out of when you were a kid. I'm going pee there
. you start peeing, however the cop that has been watching you for the last 20 minutes stumbling down the walk way decides that you are being ignorant cause he loves that store, and spends hours on end taking his kids there. He doesn't want it to smell like piss so he gets out of his car, walks up to you, and say, Hey, dumb ass, you need to stop being on the building.

Well, your drunk, and have a full bladder, and are in the middle of the best piss in your life so what are you going to say.

"Are you F'ing kidding me?" "Dude, I'm in the middle of this."

Cop says, "hey A**hole, you need to stop right now, or I'm going to arrest you!"

you say "Dude, I can't stop, I got to finish, lay off!"

At this point the cop sprays you with pepper spray, when your almost done.

"WTF, You just peppered me for taking a leak!"

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to call down.............

You get the point...

I would be pissed, and ready to fight too, if I got pepper sprayed while taking a leak.

The cop should have let him finish. give him a ticket, and tell him that if he shows up tomarrow and washes it off, he'll rip the ticket up.

I think this is an issue of a cop being a prick, and a drunk dude being "pissed off"

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

I think you completely missed the part in the article that stated that the drunk man got "violent". Violence consists of more than just swearing, and it would have taken a LOT of violence from this man for these police officers to use both capsicum spray and the tazer. They even had to call another officer to the scene just so this guy could be properly subdued.

I can tell you right now, that guy didn't turn to the officers, say "F-you!" and then the officers immediately go, "righto, get the tazer down here".

I've seen a man ejected from a club (same street) have no less than 5 guys on top of him, 2 bouncers and 3 cops, and not once did the tazer even be THREATENED to be used against him.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

First of all it is illegal to pee in public. Second of all, if you have to go in public like we all have after a few drinks, you look for an alley (and try to avoid weeing on a pile of rags, as they may contain a homeless man
). And thirdly, he was arrested after becoming aggresive towards the cops.

It seems like you got a grudge against the police. I bet if you had some loony with agun to your head you wouldnt be complaining about the cops trying to save your butt

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join