It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Taser Urinating man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Police Taser Urinating man

news.ninemsn.com.au

Police used capsicum spray and a Taser to subdue a man who allegedly became violent after refusing to stop urinating on a shop window in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley early this morning.

Police say they saw the 24-year-old man urinating in the Brunswick Street Mall at 4.30am and told him to stop.

When he refused and allegedly became violent, police sprayed him with capsicum — which they say had no effect on the man.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
See, this is how it should be done in the USA. Capsicum/ Pepper spray first, and then the taser. We have proper training over here too before the police are allowed to carry and operate tasers. If you notice in the article, the police actually had to call an officer to the scene who had been properly trained with the weapon.

Tasers arent always a bad thing when used properly

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
hahaha. is it illegal to pee on the street or what? cause i've done it lots of times and nobody ever told me anything. I think it may be actually good for the environment.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Yeah so have I......its also apparently good for tomatoes too. But I wouldnt recommend peeing on your neighbours tomatoes (like i did), they tend to get a tad angry about it

I think it is illegal over here, but i think the main problem was that he refused to stop

[edit on 24/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's not that easy to stop peeing remember!

I agree peeing in the street is bad - a fine issued by a police officer after a night out confirmed that - he must of kicked off or something, must of taken time for the cop with the tazer to arrive. Don't sound like tazer abuse to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Totally agree with you, this is proper taser use.....he was being aggresive to the police. Thats why they attempted to use pepper spray to subdue him first. When that didnt work, then they decided to use the taser. It wouldnt have taken long for the taser cop to arrive, it was in the Brisbane nightclub area, so there would have been cops everywhere

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wonderful way to start the morning...with a good chuckle.

Have you ever tried to stop peeing in mid stream? ROFL

While he should not have been peeing on someones window I believe he did not deserve to be tazered.

Even I, a female, have had to find a tree to hide behind to relieve myself on a long stretch of highway. I'm as careful as possible not to show my self to a passerby. I can imagine being pepper sprayed and tazered while squatting. I believe I would become agitated if pepper sprayed also in the same situation.

The mental picture of this situation still has me ROFL.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Have you ever tried to stop peeing in mid stream?

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. Once you've let go, there's no turning back. Leasts not when the bladder is full.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That is where women are superior to men.

Women can stop mid stream, however they do not aim nearly as well as a man

apc

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You guys are weak. Do some kegels. That PC muscle ain't gonna strengthen on it's own yah know!

I can see why pissing on the street would be a bad thing. Sure, it's ecofriendly and sterile... but it smells like piss!

Whether or not he actually was violently resisting would be the determining factor on the taser usage.

This cracked me up:

It is unclear whether the man was urinating throughout the incident.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by apc]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is hilarious. It is illegal to urinate on the streets in the U.S. also. Obviously he wasn't actively urinating when hit with the Taser, because with a good ground connection, the Taser would have at least knocked him unconscious.
I would have wanted it to knock me unconscious too. This reminds me of the story about the shortage of drugs in world war ll having some treating their venereal disease by urinating on an empty but powered light bulb socket. HA HA.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Was there a lightning bolt or spark while he was peeing or did he already stop peeing when the taser was used !
But you are right about how to use a taser. Pepper spray them until it no longer does the job and then tase them. Just to taser them without trying something else is not right!
I feel that law enforcement grab the taser like they want to grab their gun and use it no matter what the situation.

To funny!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Man, I hope he wasn't peeing on anything metallic! That would hurt!

If somebody asked me to stop peeing while I was going with the flow, I would have said, "Please just wait a minute THEN fine me!"

Good on the cops for not being power tripping idiots.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
next time i'll be more careful white peein in public. for this reason, it was probably better to live in the middle ages..when you could pee anywhere you wanted.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm guessing this guy just came back from a bar or something... 4.30 am in the morning? Urinating on a shop window? Capsicum had no effect?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ive peed outside before too, but what this guy did was wrong, peeing on a window, not a very polite thing to do, your supposed to find a bush or an alleyway.

By the way I can easily stop peeing, by using my stop peeing muscle, I think its called PC muscle.

Funny story thou haha.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
as funny as i find this atleast they tried one other non lethal attempt before breaking out the ole tazer. "im only peeing dont taze me bro!"

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

I should make that shirt.

That is actually a good saying, might as well make some profit off of that.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
at least they didnt choke him to death and claim he was chocked by his own urine.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I wonder if he had peed on one of the cops at the same time as he was being tazered if the cop would have gotten a jolt too!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join