It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Alex Jones be trusted?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Is Alex Jones a freedom fighter, a man who spreads the truth, or is he a tool for the elite?

Is he for humanity or for the Elite?

Was the infiltration into Bohemian Grove real or staged?

Why is he not dead, if he. supposedly, did so much damage?

Killing Jones should be a breeze compared to pulling off 9/11...

On the flip side, he IS fighting AND EXPOSING the Elite, which is probably not what they want.

His documentaries are powerful and full of evidence.

Is the accusations that Mr. Jones never mentions Zionism, or only states half-truths disinformation?

Or is what Jones reveals disinformation?

Does he want us to revolt so Martial Law would be passed, or does he want us to revolt to remain free?

And did he attain such a large audience because the Elite wanted him to? Or is the a patriotic hero doing his job?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
And WHY does he never mention UFOs, aliens, and coverups?

As of right now, I trust him, but...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
While some of his info may be over the top, his documentary "Endgame" is near perfection. Is perfectly logical, full of proof, and has educated the public.

Again, did he REALLY infiltrate Bohemian Grove?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I trust him.
Listen to his podcasts,
you will get an unmistakable feeling that this man is genuine and a man of integrity.
Plus, he really DOES document all of his statements with supported links on his websites infowars.com and prisonplanet.com.
The archive feature is there for the world to see.
I have no doubt in my mind that a few decades from now, we will regard Alex with as much respect as we have for the founding fathers of America.
Alex has already been recognised to be a TRUE HERO and a TRUE patriot by hundreds of thousands living right now.
Millions around the world will, its only a matter of time.
Then, they will wake up, but alas! they will wish they had listened to him sooner.
I do regard him as the grandfather of the truth-movement.
I have deep and profound respect for him, its personal,
because he 'woke me up'. No 2 ways about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I trust him...

Just one question, how come he has had little interference from the Elite, if he is doing so much damage?

And could the Truth Movement not be suppressed in its infancy?

Or maybe it's better to hide in plain sight and label him a nutcase?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I dunno, I don't fully trust him. He does sound genuine and passionate, which is what won me over when I first started listening to him... but I couldn't shake the feeling after he started pushing a presidential candidate so hard that he was working for somebody else's agenda. Let's face it, if it wasn't for Alex Jones and Aaron Russo, Americans would have never heard of Ron Paul... and man, I dunno what to believe, because on one hand he says "the elections are rigged and presidents are selected, not elected", and on the other hand, he's saying "vote for Ron Paul". If he had no faith in the electorial process, why push a presidential candidate so hard?

And now, look at where Ron Paul is! He's blowing up bigger and bigger every day!

I've got this funny feeling, after watching the Glen Beck interview with Ron Paul, thatr we're being duped yet again. I mean, Ron Paul was ON THE AIR on the Alex Jones show discussing 9/11 truth, but now on Glen Beck, he totally denies it.

And both Alex Jones and Ron Paul are very very radical right wing conservative Christians. Alex Jones is on a Radical Right Wing Christian broadcasting network, which is hosted by an ABC affiliated sattelite. Safe to say that basically, whoever owns ABC, owns GCN, owns Alex Jones, and Ron Paul is indebted to that person, or that group, for his so far record breaking sucess in his campaign for president.

His big talk is getting smaller and smaller as election day draws closer and closer.

Ron Paul seems dubious to me, and I was a pretty loyal Alex Jones fan until he started promoting his political agenda behind support for a career politician. I just found the whole thing made me uneasy.

If anyone feels similar, I'd love to hear from you.

Still, Alex has exposed quite a few huge conspiracies, and at least we can thank him for doing SOMETHING... but is it all for a greater good? or is it for somebody else's agenda?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think the NWO Game is a race between 2 GROUPS. There is not ONE NWO Organization. If you look deep you might see that there must be 2 different groups behind this. Each group want to rule in the NWO.

On one side we have Rothschilds Bank and Influences - on the other side Illuminates.

I think Alex Jones is member of one group, trying to discredit and harm the other.
Because he need a powerful force behind him, otherwise he would be dead allready.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Can Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice be trusted?

People are going paranoid on alex jones if you ask me.

Stay Focussed!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Bill Cooper took great exception to what Alex Jones said about him, it appears Jones did tell lies about Cooper.

This thread on another forum also questions Jones's credibilty, the poster was banned from Jones forum for asking a question about Ron Paul

www.youtube.com...

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

This is not the first time I've seen a member complaining about the ban from prisonplanet forums, for asking a question and such.

There is something wrong with Alex Jones and his websites for sure.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

As of right now, I trust him, but...

yea i don't think he's neccessarily a disinfo agent but he talks alot of BS and he locks himself to many important aspects.

He also is annoying lol

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
I've got this funny feeling, after watching the Glen Beck interview with Ron Paul, thatr we're being duped yet again. I mean, Ron Paul was ON THE AIR on the Alex Jones show discussing 9/11 truth, but now on Glen Beck, he totally denies it.

I remember seeing that interview too,
and i HOPE Ron Pauls strategy is to avoid talking about 9-11 being an inside job, TILL he gets elected.
I mean, for whatever reason, and i suspect it is purely strategic, Ron Paul hasnt openly come out saying that it even MAY be an inside job, till proven otherwise with a new investigation into the events of Sep.11 '01.

Frankly, Ron Paul has talked about abolishing the Federal Reserve.
To do that, means a LOT of very influential families and Bankers are going to get very nervous, and itching to do something about it.
That enough to get him assasinated.
And Ron Paul himself knows that.
Yet, he has said that he is aware that the New World Order chiefs have a goal of 'one-world government'.

Asked what the ultimate agenda was behind the American Union and the push on behalf of the Bush administration to homogenize the US with Mexico and Canada, Paul was clear in his response.
"I think the goal is one world government... we have the WTO, the IMF, the World Bank, then we have all the subsidiaries like NAFTA and hemispheric governments, highways coming in."

www.infowars.com...

So then whats going on?
I think,Ron Paul is declaring himself.
That he is going to stand up to the NWO.
BUT, he is doing it in such a way, that only the NWO themselves and the people who have 'woken up' can realise it, can realise what his declarations and his viewpoints really mean.
Because what they mean, is a direct attack on the NWO agenda.
Thats should be quite clear.

Plus, i dont think Ron Paul is going to wiggle out of what he said on the Alex Jones show.
There is simply no way, Alex himself will not allow it.
Neither will hundreds of thousands of people allow it, you can bet they WILL confront him.
Why? Because simply put,this is BIGGER than one man Ron Paul.
Wayyyy bigger.
We need ALL the help we can get.

Originally posted by indierockalienSafe to say that basically, whoever owns ABC, owns GCN, owns Alex Jones, and Ron Paul is indebted to that person, or that group, for his so far record breaking sucess in his campaign for president.

I beg to differ.
Alex himself, on numerous ocassions has talked about this very issue that people bring up. He is very clear about it.
Whats he talks about, 6 days a wqeek, all of it basically flies in the face of any corporate agenda of control.
It could be owned by ANY network, it wouldnt matter, Alex will talk about what he wants to talk, and what he believes in. Period.
That includes the advertisements that are on his website, and on-air.
Only those that he believes will genuinely help his listeners are the ones he promotes.
And so it should be.

As far as the question is he, isint he a 'disinfo agent'.........all i can say is,
the man came out on Sep 13 2001, and SAYS 'the government was behind it, clearly'!!!!!!
video.google.com...
On Sep. 13, 2001! What possible agenda other than a COMMITMENT TO TRUTH is behind such a bold declaration???

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

Tell me one thing though.

The elite has about i'd guess 100 different ways to neutralize Ron Paul or chant him against the population, how do you think does he have a chance against ruling families that have been leading for hundreds of years and still?

...OH WHUPS! He already is an illuminati!

But no... the sheeple think he makes them a handsign of LOVE while he identifies himself with the elite through an ancient sign.

When a politician gives that handsign he knows what it's about..

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
The elite has about i'd guess 100 different ways to neutralize Ron Paul or chant him against the population, how do you think does he have a chance against ruling families that have been leading for hundreds of years and still?

Yes, i understand what you are saying.
See, the mainstrain media is already attacking and defaming him.
But, clearly, he is gaining momentum and popularity much faster than the Illuminati has imagined.
Which is why, the elitists themselves are considering assasinating Ron Paul.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Ron Paul himself is aware of the threat of an assasination.
www.jonesreport.com...

But heres the thing.
It may very well be, that Hitlery or Ghouliani will be forced down our throats as the next President.
But to give up right now, is giving too much power to the Illuminati.
They cant do ANYTHING to a person who has already woken up to their evil agenda, apart from trying to stop him telling and waking up others, or trying to convince the masses he is a fool, or if that dosent work, then kill him.

But basically the game is up. This person is like a thorn in the side of the Illuminati. All that is needed is MORE people waking up, thats all.

Of course, they way things are going now, that may be too little too late.
But hey, i dont know the future. I dont know whats going to happen in my own life tomorrow, much less whats going to happen on the global scale tomorrow.
But i am not going to just lay down and die.
Because it ISINT INEVITABLE.
We need to understand this. It ISINT inevitable, maybe not probable, but NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

That's simple. Because he doesn't want to appear as a complete waco.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying UFOs aren't real. (I'm also not saying they are. It's just impossible to proove one way or the other.)

But he is trying to make people understand what is going on in this world, and if he would start mixing in (or even blaming) aliens / UFOs / reptiles / ... , many people would simply stop listening to him.

He is simply focusing on the subjects, for which he has some sort of proof in form of news articles and documents.

I think it's safe to say these subjects are more important than UFOs right now and way more substantiated.

If it would turn out that UFOs are somehow behind all this (and Alex is not simply a disinfo agent, which is allways a possibility) in the form of some substantiated evidence, it's possible he would start focusing on that as well.

But right now, the group of people willing to accept the government conspiracies is much larger than the group, wiling to accept aliens. So he is right, to turn to a larger audience.

The question if he is authentic, is another matter entirelly. From all that is going on, everything is possible. But the lack of inclusion of UFOs definatelly doesn't proove anything.
In fact, if he would start mentioning or blaming aliens, it would be even more likely, he is a disinfo agent.

Why? Simple.. Because in that case, it would be possible, he was actually being paid to first build up the audience with conspiracy theories, and then completelly demolish their trust in him by discrediting himself (and the theories) with unsubstantiated claims or fantasies. Similiar to what happened with that former MI5 agent (David S.(?), who suddenly started claiming he is THE messiah, Jesus and King Arthur incarnated).

Again, i'm not trying to say UFOs aren't real. Just that it's impossible to conclusively proove either way.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mallory-john
Because he need a powerful force behind him, otherwise he would be dead allready.

Oh you bet he has a VERY powerful force behind him.
Its just not what you think.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Tell me one thing though.

Well, killing him now, could make him a martyr.. If he is authentic or not. Because people believe in him.

Besides, if even a little of what we believe is true, they don't need to. It's much easier to simply manipulate some more elections and/or discredit him.

The way they are operating, doesn't require them to fool all people. Just the majority. And the TV is doing a very good job at that. It's the ultimate brainwashing machine.

As long as we're the minority, they have nothing to fear.
But that's exactly why people like Alex are good. To try and turn the minority into the majority. If he is authentic, and doesn't suddenly commit a "media suicide", that is..

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee
But he is trying to make people understand what is going on in this world, and if he would start mixing in (or even blaming) aliens / UFOs / reptiles / ... , many people would simply stop listening to him.

He is simply focusing on the subjects, for which he has some sort of proof in form of news articles and documents.

I think you are spot on in you assessment.

The plan for global-population-control is real.
The NAFTA superhighway is real.
The Global Warming agenda is a REAL HOAX that they are pushing.
The plan to rfid chip us ALL is real.
Them wanting Americans to give up their guns is real.
Them deliberately dumbing down the quality of education is real.
The Federal Reserve being controlled by the Illuminati bankers is real.
Chemtrails are real.
Cancer Viruses in vaccines are real.
Genetically modified crops destroying honey-bee populations is real.

ALL of the issues above and a LOT MORE are what Alex talks on a daily basis.
As you can see, he has a full plate.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir
I think you are spot on in you assessment.

Thanks!

What i was trying to say was.. We simply do not know enough, to say UFOs are a factor in all this.

While there is some evidence to support their existance, we simply do not know enough about them.

All this is made even worse, by people who make stuff up intentionally or simply suffer from delusions.

The hoaxers simply don't understand the damage they are doing to the real research (if anything is reall about it at all that is, and i'm not saying it isn't) and the delusionall people should worry about the real problems from which they suffer instead of making up even more delusions, but that is impossible to achieve. Unfortunatelly i've seen this happen quite a few times with my own eyes, and it wasn't pleasant, to say the least.

So untill we have more proof supporting any kind of real UFO involvement, i think it's better to focus at the subjects at hand, which definatelly ARE important.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think the facts are on his side, and when he documents things, while the screaming MSM propagandists have no documentation, only ad homonym attacks created out of nothing.

Do you really trust MSM without editorials, and with derogatory hopscotch, over those who document what they are saying? It gets ridiculous when MSM tells us chemical absurdities such as "mercury in the vaccines is good for you," when the EPA would call the amounts in them "toxic waste," when spilled on the floor.

Alex Jones points this out, and you want to know if you can trust him? Yeah I do, a thousand times more than anyone on MSM at any given moment of their alleged truthfulness.

Now he is not perfect, and he admits it. He wants to correct errors, while MSM continues its comedy thereof. How often do you see a retraction on the back pages of newspapers?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join