It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear about Aliens creating us as an Experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by the seeker_713g

my question to you this day: there are many here that feel that there is a coming major change in our current paradigm; i have followed you and your writings for many years, and veiw the skeptics with a grain of salt; what can you tell us about the feelings we have of major change?

Thanks for the post seeker_713g. I am not currently a subscriber to gloom and doom prophesies. I do not think anything special is going to happen in 2012. I don't think there is going to be a roundup and incarceration. I don't think there will be any mass elimination of the population.

If there is any attack by "aliens from outer space" it will just be the government fooling around again like they did on 911.

There will be the normal wars, maybe even a nuke war, but every thing will go on relatively normal including death and taxes.

Relax, enjoy what life has to offer and tell your family how much you love them.

Hope you are having a Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
John, I was just thinking about the subject and two questions came into my mind. It is regarding the physical evidence.

Q: If soul is an electronic instrument, then why can't doctors see it? Regardless of how small it is, it should be detectable but soul looks like it is intangible. Why can't doctors find any physical evidence of soul in human body?
A: The 'soul' is far, far beyond our ability to understand or measure.

1. In one of the talk shows with George Noory you mentioned that humans followed a soul going back to the Moon. How could we have followed it when it is far beyond our ability to understand or measure?

2. When amateur astronomers see Mars through their telescopes, they see red surface. If there are lakes, and rivers on Mars then it means there are clouds and rain. Rivers can't flow without rain. In order to have rain, you have to have a lot fo water on the surface which can evaporate and them condense. 70% of the earth's surface is water which contributes to clouds and rain. If we look at earth through space, you see a blue planet with clear hint of water and clouds. If there is not enough water on Mars then it won't rain, but if there is enough water to cause rain on Mars then the planet should not look completely red. Any comments?

[edit on 25-12-2007 by jack5100nv]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i rember the Lazar interview on some PBS channel back then
which got my interest...i like the way this is all connected..
John Lear disclosure is a great ...which is most of a review for me.
Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

thank you ,John; i do have to agree with your response; i am not 'gloom and doom' either just patiently waiting on tomorrow; here is my wish for your words to touch everyone,spend quality time with family and loved ones,enjoy each day, a very happy new year to you,sir, and thank you for your reply.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hey i really really disagree that we are an "experiment" of anyone and I really don't know how someone can come to a conclusion like that.

It has come more and more apparent to me that we are genetically engineered yes, but intended to be controlled.

We are in such a control pyramid with all the alien species, ruling families of humans, aliens and spiritual beings.

We have us the public which is really the worst of the worst controlled by the "illuminati" families, which are controlled by the Reptilians who i guess are probably possessed in the higher ranks

Pretty twisted eh? But that's all the stuff that has to be considered.

But i certainly disagree with Mr. Lear at that point, that our Spirits would be free this way.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by Paul the seeker

Hey i really really disagree that we are an "experiment" of anyone and I really don't know how someone can come to a conclusion like that.

After reading all of Sleeper's posts I agree with you. That "we are a experiment' was clearly off the mark. This is just another reason I don't write a book because I like to change my mind when new evidence presents itself.

It has come more and more apparent to me that we are genetically engineered yes, but intended to be controlled.

Yes, the physical bodies are modified. The soul remains the same.

We are in such a control pyramid with all the alien species, ruling families of humans, aliens and spiritual beings.

Yes, it is all very complex. But the only thing we have to worry about is ourselves and our families. We have to met lifes' challenges without envy, hate or greed. We have to meet lifes' challenges with personal integrity.

And we have to tell our families how much we love them every single day.

We have us the public which is really the worst of the worst controlled by the "illuminati" families, which are controlled by the Reptilians who i guess are probably possessed in the higher ranks

See above.

Pretty twisted eh? But that's all the stuff that has to be considered.

See above.

But i certainly disagree with Mr. Lear at that point, that our Spirits would be free this way.

I agree. Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Your question "If we are not supposed to believe in God..." is a misunderstanding. We can believe anything we want. The aliens gave us religion because it was easier for us to understand; a set of rules and regulations to live by (the Koran, the Ten Commandments, etc.) so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves while we were achieving maturity.

i think what you need to not hurt one another and achieve maturity is love, not a book, or a strict non-open minded idea like religion, i don't see how the Koran or ten commandments would help us, if anything i think they would hinder our growth and create hate etc, like they have. Did the aliens really think we were that immature that we needed a bible?? I must say i don't believe aliens gave us religion, because that would also assume they give it to all off us individually or that the group that they gave it to somehow contacted everybody else on the planet to let them in on it, i think the fact that all groups off people on earth created religions all very similar goes to prove how it is something that arose in all human groups to give us answers and settle our fears, but today due to our advancing technologies etc we are gaining and have gained knowledge that answers many of the questions for which we originally created religion. Yes? No? What do you think john???

[edit on 8-1-2008 by luis9343]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by luis9343

i think what you need to not hurt one another and achieve maturity is love, not a book, or a strict non-open minded idea like religion, i don't see how the Koran or ten commandments would help us, if anything i think they would hinder our growth and create hate etc, like they have. Yes? No? What do you think john???

I think you are absolutely correct. It doesn't matter how or why religion evolved because the real answer to achieve maturity is exactly what you say...love. Integrity. Absence of hate. Absence of greed. Absence of envy.

But until someone achieves the maturity to recognize that fact they are going to be stuck with religion or for that matter no religion.

Religion was just a step.

Thanks for your insight.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello John, just one quick question...

If there are 600 million "aliens" living on mars, where are they living? Underground?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
John!

suggesting we are souls and only use a small percentage of our brains as humans,
does the advanced human race of mars use higher % with a more mature soul?

and does our soul get re-used, i.e reincarnation?

and i have no idea about the government and the 911 incident ,care to explain?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why is the information about our solar system available to them but not us?

We are kept specifically and intentionally ignorant by those few people who have managed to get themselves in charge of information (thus power) here on Earth.

Well I'm new here so bare with me....why don't they just come clean? You did say that they are more powerful did you not?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi John
a first post from me on one of your threads, answering these questions is optional, im just trying to figure out by investigating, my next stop will be sleepers thread no doubt....

When our souls have matured enough and are ready after we die the soul gets reborn onto one of the other planets or dimensions for us to continue the path?

If it hasnt matured enough it gets recycled and sent back to earth?

just some possibilities that i have thought of.

thank you

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
John I found this link today while surfing. Furby and area 51 Does this hold any weight?

Thanks

AlBeMeT

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey John, I got a question.

Why does it have to be so mutually exclusive? Why do aliens have to be the ones that created us? Couldn't God, or the Life Force, the Force (God Bless George Lucas), or whatever you want to call it have done it through these beings? If this is so, then I guess that they could be given the credit for creating us, but not without giving the REAL credit where it's actually due: to the Creator.

Things like this are not ever just black and white. This one has a huge "Gray area" (couldn't resist
) standing in the middle of it.

Whatcha think?

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
hi Mr. John

i have been around here for few mm now. i have bumped accidentally in you interview on c2c and there you mentioned sleeper. so I've been reading his blog and his thread (256pg) but until i was ready to post some questions he stopped posting. furthermore, i have watched alex collier's interview and his ideas. i wanted to ask you, because you look to me like the person that could help.now the question, the two of them agree to some degree about the soul, but what they don't agree is on the grays. sleeper is stating that they are kind and friendly and have nothing to do with humans being abducted for nasty reasons. moreover he is saying that the earth is just a playground for our souls to learn. on the other hand, alex collier is saying that earth, specifically some reach, greedy persons made deal with grays and reptilian aliens in exchange for technology and power( which he backs up with the spacecrafts that us military has, of which bob lazar speaks). this is also said by sleeper that renegades gave this technology to the government, but he is not clearly saying that the renegades are the grays and reptilians. what are your thoughts on this discrepancies? please elaborate
thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hi John et al. I’m another new guy from England trying to find answers to the meaning of life and everything. This particular thread grabbed my attention - I hope you don’t mind me joining in.

As we often say ‘The Truth is out There’ and most likely, somewhere along the line, we stumble across it without knowing and carry on looking. Information should be absorbed and assessed without discrimination. Apply Occam’s Razor if you want a quick answer. If you need proof, first consider what kind of proof you would really accept. Even if we knew all the answers, what would we do next? However, I love a debate on complex questions where anyone’s intelligent and valid opinion could be accepted. I suppose the trick is to ask the right questions in the first place.

Are we an Alien Experiment? Fascinating question – though perhaps we should reconsider the terminology. Surely any species that was here before us would be considered indigenous, not ‘alien’. An ‘experiment’ generally requires an end result and subsequent analysis and conclusion. If we were to ask are we here by intelligent design for some as yet unknown reason, then I would have to say that based on all the currently available facts - it would appear so.

As John rightly says, though many would not have the guts to say so, religion is a ‘crutch’ and a convenient means of mass control. Religious belief systems should not be allowed to obfuscate other issues. Though of course, they always will.

So, on to the ‘soul’. Is it an electronic instrument? I get the feeling that John’s meaning was slightly misinterpreted. All natural activity within the human body is either organically mechanical, chemical or electronic. Not wishing to be presumptuous, but I think what John meant was that the ‘soul’ is a cognitive effect of the electronic activity in the brain. It is common to all of us and therefore must be instrumental to its design.

It has been said that a great percentage of the human brain is dormant and that much of our DNA is unused. I find it hard to believe that this could occur by natural evolution. Perhaps we are ‘Beta’ humans?

Why are we here? Now that’s a tough one. It appears that the main aim of any life form is to procreate. In order to do this successfully, it would have to adapt to its environment in the most successful way possible. When certain life forms emerged from our seas, they adapted legs to crawl around with. I’m sure if they had genetic technology available to them, they would have done it a little quicker. Maybe we are the result of some other life form’s attempt to establish themselves on a planet that wasn’t entirely suited to their current physiology.

Best regards

Myrdyn

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
question for John Lear do you think that the government will have something extra like a black project to disclose at the time of disclosure for a posistion to be filled by someone say for instance like a Terrestial Officer?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hello and greetings John! Hope all is well with you. I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your most valuable work, insight, and investigation in this field, and for bringing out what you know to the rest of us. You forum seems to be dead, is it?
By the way, thanks a bunch for answering my emails that time. One question for you...are all of your video interviews archived somewhere? If so, could you post a link? Thanks, and be safe. You know me as Magickman.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Its such a pity so many fall into the trap of self comfort through assuming the soul goes to some magical place after living in the body of a starving 9 yearold girl with AIDS.

Lets all take our pain and give it to some lunatic that feeds on the weakness and ignorance of people. Always some mystical way for the pitifull people on this planet to rationalize the horrible things that happen everyday into some %%^&ing fairy tale that ends with a loving god who you can spoon with in heaven.

Im not going to allow myself to have a crutch... i want the truth, not the wild imagination of a fool with nothing better to do than give false hope to dying people.

When i see a child playing with a loaded gun i come and take it away, as any good parent would... All of your $%^&ing God's, Angels, and aliens are more than willing to watch that child splatter its brains all over the walls. Have fun cuddling your fantasys to explain that.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Denver

reply to post by autowrench

You are both obvious unaware of the fact that John isn’t active at ATS anymore since if I am correct 4/2/08.

But autowrench, you can find one of his videos here.

www.projectcamelot.net...

[edit on 16/10/09 by spacevisitor]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join