It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about these guys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It seems that the Scroll and key, wolves head and other college frats are linked to Skull and Bones. But are they lesser orders connected to the Skulls? Or are they rivals seeking the ladder to the top?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What? are you guys studying these less known fraternities, and then replying?
Im dissapointed

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thanateros
Im dissapointed

No, most of us just realize that college boy stuff has nothing to do with real conspiracies...which is what this forum is (supposed to be) about.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
well the reason why this isnt really a conspiracy is because no one knows what these people's plans and ideas are!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

well the reason why this isnt really a conspiracy is because no one knows what these people's plans and ideas are!

OK. That being the case....

Do you suspect them of conspiring? If so, in what and for what reason other than the fact that they probably (like most other fraternal societies) have secret initiations, passwords, etc.?

Are you just interested in secrets (as your signature line woud indicate?) If so, why? Why do you think a non-member is entitled to know their secrets? Or anyone's secrets for that matter.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Appak]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Im dissapointed

Dude- was it not Christmas where you live?

Bah Humbug

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thanateros

The Scroll and Key are rivals of Skull and Bones at Yale University. I've always thought it odd that the conspiracy theorists around here focus on the Bones, but hardly say anything about the Keys because the Keys have more money and property than the Bonesmen.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thanateros

I think that Skull and Bones is more less for the economic benefit of the country and nothing else. Of course, it is one of the richest secret societies there is however.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
In the end, everything done is just borrowed from other rituals. No one has a legitimate original thought anymore. They may have used similar symbols to come off as threatening or tough.

BTW: not to bash any fraternities or sororities, but what is up with the pattles? I mean, I totally do not get how spanking other guys is manly or proving of yourself. It's like, would like some bondage and latex with that?

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Herbert_West]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herbert_West
BTW: not to bash any fraternities or sororities, but what is up with the pattles? I mean, I totally do not get how spanking other guys is manly or proving of yourself. It's like, would like some bondage and latex with that?

I think the paddles are just symbolic (uh-oh! Sounds Masonic!) of days of yore. Paddling by fraternities (for some silly reason) was a common thing in days gone by. I think today's paddles are just a relic of those days. I have one (it hangs on the wall in a spare bedroom in my basement) that has my fraternity crest, letters and the words "To Big Bro. John from Little Bro. Tim. November 1988" I wouldn't take anything for it. (Not that anyone in their right mind would GIVE me anything for it!)

[edit on 29-12-2007 by senrak]

top topics

join