It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green glowing streak in the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
At aproximately 6:45 pm tonight 12/23/07 I was driving to the grocery store with my wife, and saw and amazing green streak to the north, looking from Las Cruces NM. I'm sure it was a meteorite, I was just wondering if anyone else saw it. It was really really bright. It was like it was in slow motion. I was like wooooooooooooooww that is how long it burned. At least 2 seconds.

It was a very steep angle, maybe 10 degrees from strait up and down.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sorry no pics or vid.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
C'mon someone had to have seen it!

Here is one more line that makes my post really, really add to the quality of content on this site.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've seen something similar in the sky but im still seeking an explanation for it. Does anyone know what burns green when entering our atmosphere?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I saw one too about a year ago. Straight down to almost the horizon from pretty high up, thin, bright and, unlike the op's, very fast. In fact it was so fast, I was thinking "did I just see that?". Sorry but I don't know what it was either, it looked like a laser it was so sharp.

XL5

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Copper vapour glows green, a deep green. Green laser pointer beams are lime green, it could have also been a copper vapour laser. Now if you saw it travel with a bright chunk at the front, then it may have been a chunk of copper.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Mine was deep green and I'm guessing something along the lines of a powerful laser. I've seen a lot of meteors but nothing like that. It was just too fast to have much substance. Maybe one of the military's toys? I can't say if it came from space or not but it started very high and traveled straight down toward the horizon and covered a good piece of the sky. It was so fast, it was hard to tell which direction it was traveling but, that's the impression I got.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I didnt have the pleasure of seeing one of those but I did however about 2 weeks ago see a meteor shower I guess. Of course the first one still isnt explainable, my poor little chi is still scared to go out at night. It was huge and right up over my property it was moving slowly then went faster then wicked fast until it was out of sight. But most of them we saw that night went fairly slow, then would speed up faster. but others close to us saw it and said it wasnt like a real meteor shower. Even the news didnt talk about it.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A friend and I saw something similar over the Austin skies back in 1993.

Slow moving, almost like a meterorite with a long and persistant brilliant green vapor trail.

Absolutely fascinating.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I have just found this site, but it is very timely for me to have now found it at this time! I have the explanation of the Lime Green streak in the sky that has been materialized only for a few seconds world wide.

It has been seen by many already. It is High Holy Spiritual Color Comet Ship that cannot be seen by the human eye. because it is spiritual and of another dimension, unless it materializes to be seen for just seconds. It is doing very High Universal work emanating Lime Green Healing energies to all Mankind, to change their attitudes and open their minds to put an end of Corruption, Greed and Selfishness and for changes to be made by Earth Souls to stop destroying our Planet. This is NOT a UFO and NOT Aliens.

This is a preparation for the greatest Spiritual happening in the history of the World, when it lands in this year 2009 or 2010 just north of Los Angeles California to bring these important messages to all. This is why it will be spotted all over the world to prepare us for the landing when we are really ready for it at the right time. The High Universe Masters Directors are in charge of this.

I have been aware of this happening since 1985 Ron J. Oberon

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Ron J Oberon]

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Ron J Oberon]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron J Oberon

Well let me be one of the first to say WELCOME!! mister Oberon and going by your explanation i'd say you will fit in pretty well with the rest of us...

Please provide us with some more info on the event you are talking about...

Peace

[edit on 24/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron J Oberon
reply to post by downtown436

I have just found this site, but it is very timely for me to have now found it at this time! I have the explanation of the Lime Green streak in the sky that has been materialized only for a few seconds world wide.

It has been seen by many already. It is High Holy Spiritual Color Comet Ship that cannot be seen by the human eye. because it is spiritual and of another dimension, unless it materializes to be seen for just seconds. It is doing very High Universal work emanating Lime Green Healing energies to all Mankind, to change their attitudes and open their minds to put an end of Corruption, Greed and Selfishness and for changes to be made by Earth Souls to stop destroying our Planet. This is NOT a UFO and NOT Aliens.

This is a preparation for the greatest Spiritual happening in the history of the World, when it lands in this year 2009 or 2010 just north of Los Angeles California to bring these important messages to all. This is why it will be spotted all over the world to prepare us for the landing when we are really ready for it at the right time. The High Universe Masters Directors are in charge of this.

I have been aware of this happening since 1985 youtube.com Comet Ship

Ron J. Oberon

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

www.ronsgiftofhealing.com... Check out Mister Oberon's books. He has two of them out that will explain everything... including the comet ship... - Many Blessings, Theresa

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Typical meteorite.

I had a very similar experience some year back
I had gone to my granfather village.
The night had caught up with me while i was going back out to the fields to recover the remaining stacked harvest of the day.
I was driving a tractor-an aircooled one which makes a hell of a lot of noise...smoking away my cigarete happy with the outcome of the day when suddenly a very very bright meteor was heading down through the earts atmosphere. I was alone - no distractions and it was beautifull like magic since it had that intense green color. The distance was about 500-1500 (Could be further away difficult to judge but looked very near) meters away and despite the tractor noise i could hear the meteor shearing through the atmosphere.

It went off just a couple of hundred meters or so before hitting the ground, which i assume never happened!

Thrilling experience!

By the way i have seen hundreds of hundreds of typical white meteor in high altitudes - especialy during the summer time nights and a few colored nearer to my point of observation but the one i am describing was by far the best. Imagine- I even heard the damn thing falling. Beautifull!

EDIT:
The angle of aproach was towards me, slightly from right to left but mainly to my direction (southwest of the meteor) with an angle of about 70 degrees relative to the ground.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Gives a whole twist on the whole 'go green' thing. ;P

Second line: dance party!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No man, It was certainly a bolide event, not any kind of spiritual lazerbeam to a magic comet of spiritual enlightenment.

It was coming strait down, with a burning chunk of rocky metal, with a green tail.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Lime Green Streak in the Sky

I have the explanation of the Lime Green Streak in the sky that has been materialized only for a few seconds world wide. Since my original post in 2-24-2007; the high Universe has given the final update.

It has been seen by many already. It is a High Holy Spiritual lime green color Comet Ship that cannot be seen by the human eye. This is because it is spiritual; and of another higher dimension – unless it materializes to be seen for just seconds, only to make us aware of it’s coming. It is doing very High Universal work emanating Lime Green Healing energy to all Mankind, to change their attitudes and open their minds to put an end to Corruption, Greed and Selfishness and for changes to be made by Earth Souls to stop destroying our Planet. This is NOT a UFO and NOT Aliens.

This is a preparation for the greatest Spiritual happening in the history of the World, when it lands in January of 2012 just north of Los Angeles California to bring these important messages to all on Earth, and with final proof of life after death. This is why it will be spotted all over the world to prepare the world before the landing in California. The High Universal Teachers & Masters Directors are in charge of this and I am just the messenger of the truth. But each one has free choice – to accept or reject this.

As I stated in my 2007 post; I have been aware of this happening since 1985. This Comet ship has been encircling the Earth 24/7 since 2007 to open our minds for mankind to change their ways and become more loving and caring with each other. Throughout these past years we have seen all over the Earth many stronger disasters, weather patterns and shake ups; and these will continue to multiply in strength and numbers – ever recorded through the entire year of 2011 – Worldwide. This is to shake up and – wake up all souls on Earth to begin to live from the love within their hearts.
I blanket the Earth with my healing energies adding to the Comet’s lime green healing energies daily to prepare mankind for the horrific disasters to come. Souls need to learn to listen to their inner voice and change to be protected from these disasters. – If you are not listening – you will be seriously affected in your lives and will have to re-build your life to begin living on the right track with Love for all.
I am a high Universal Messenger of truth, with the answers of how life really is here – and hereafter.
Ron J. Oberon

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Lime Green Streak in the Sky

I have the explanation of the Lime Green Streak in the sky that has been materialized only for a few seconds world wide. Since my original post in 2-24-2007; the high Universe has given the final update.

It has been seen by many already. It is a High Holy Spiritual lime green color Comet Ship that cannot be seen by the human eye. This is because it is spiritual; and of another higher dimension – unless it materializes to be seen for just seconds, only to make us aware of it’s coming. It is doing very High Universal work emanating Lime Green Healing energy to all Mankind, to change their attitudes and open their minds to put an end to Corruption, Greed and Selfishness and for changes to be made by Earth Souls to stop destroying our Planet. This is NOT a UFO and NOT Aliens.

This is a preparation for the greatest Spiritual happening in the history of the World, when it lands in January of 2012 just north of Los Angeles California to bring these important messages to all on Earth, and with final proof of life after death. This is why it will be spotted all over the world to prepare the world before the landing in California. The High Universal Teachers & Masters Directors are in charge of this and I am just the messenger of the truth. But each one has free choice – to accept or reject this.

As I stated in my 2007 post; I have been aware of this happening since 1985. This Comet ship has been encircling the Earth 24/7 since 2007 to open our minds for mankind to change their ways and become more loving and caring with each other. Throughout these past years we have seen all over the Earth many stronger disasters, weather patterns and shake ups; and these will continue to multiply in strength and numbers – ever recorded through the entire year of 2011 – Worldwide. This is to shake up and – wake up all souls on Earth to begin to live from the love within their hearts.
I blanket the Earth with my healing energies adding to the Comet’s lime green healing energies daily to prepare mankind for the horrific disasters to come. Souls need to learn to listen to their inner voice and change to be protected from these disasters. – If you are not listening – you will be seriously affected in your lives and will have to re-build your life to begin living on the right track with Love for all.
I am a high Universal Messenger of truth, with the answers of how life really is here – and hereafter.
Ron J. Oberon

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I saw the same thing , it hovered then shot off very fast leaving a tron like tail behind it.

top topics

join