It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

americans are sdiputs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Looks like all the correct answers were edited out. I believe you could do the same thing in most other countries if you edit out all of the correct answers.

If you ask a large group of people without a college education questions about something they don't care about, they'll probably give a lot of incorrect answers and I don't believe that is limited to the US. It is kind of sad that many Americans don't really care about the rest of the world in my opinion.

However as far as funny youtube videos go, it was funny. Especially when the people who obviously didn't know a thing about geography were looking at Australia and talking about France and North Korea. Obviously, they wouldn't be selected to lead any military attack. If you think all Americans are like these people, Australia better watch out or the US might be attacking.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There isn't many "banana republics" that's just as mighty as USA but that's often because you've seen to it. Like what you did to cuba, Haiti or panama as few examples of nations you destroyed economicaly and socialy. I guess I'll be met with ranting and angry voices now because of this post. Well give it a shot I want to hear your opinion about this.

so. Hows your relationship with Turkey playing itself out?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

my sentiments exactly. also check this out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vargas
There isn't many "banana republics" that's just as mighty as USA but that's often because you've seen to it. Like what you did to cuba, Haiti or panama as few examples of nations you destroyed economicaly and socialy. I guess I'll be met with ranting and angry voices now because of this post. Well give it a shot I want to hear your opinion about this.

so. Hows your relationship with Turkey playing itself out?

Interesting stance. I for one am curious as to what proof you have that the U.S. was the cause of the downfall of these countries you mentioned..especially Haiti. How do you back up your claims?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
haiti or hawaii. I can meerly distinguize the worlds due to my dyslexia. Anyhow you might have to wait I don't want to answer you now - I have work to do.

for # sake! CUBA you should KNOW anything about why they isn't strong, healthy as they once was.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Vargas]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
That video proves absolutely NOTHING. Plus, its much funnier when Jay Leno does it.

Sometimes people get flustered when on the spot. It happens.
Then you do have some people who really dont know. That doesnt mean every American is this way.

Id love for them to go on their own streets and ask questions. Then come back and tell us who is stupid.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You mean like the video in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

Yep. LOL Clever.

Did you make it?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No, I found it to dispute the one about the U.S.
so now we all feel equally diputs

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I didn't read all the thread, so this may have been said already, but...This show put on no airs of being a legitimate news show, therefore neutrality isn't expected or required. Just as it is not when Jay Leno does his similar bit. The point is to be humorous and exploit stupid people out there. No doubt in my mind the stupid outnumber the smart, but the discrepancy is not as large as these shows would lead you to believe. As I said, the point is to make fun of dumb people, so the smart people that answer all the questions correctly are left on the editing floor so to speak, and the viewer is left erroneously thinking, "oh my, our whole nation is stupid!"

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
hahaha! oh i used to love that skit on Jay Leno when he used to do it. . . jay walkin? haha! but it does kind of piss me off we have an English guy doing the interviews. . . it doesn't make me so mad when leno does it, but some english guy trying to prove americans are stupid? bloody english! haha, thanx for the good laugh though!

when the dude was like, "im a lil mixed up over the palistenians and israelis, which one is throwin' the rocks?" man, i laughed so hard

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

The U.S. is not the only country full of morons, I prefer to call them sheep actually. People have a choice to learn as much or as little as they want, somebody has to work at the local burger joint. It's never too late to get an education. Don't blame people for being dumb or ignorant, blame the govts that allow it's people to get that dumb. Look at who we have as pres, he makes up his own words - does anyone actually listen to this man when he babbles.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by dracodie

Don't blame people for being dumb or ignorant, blame the govts that allow it's people to get that dumb.

Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join