It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Anti-Masons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

Do you NOT UNDERSTAND? Obviously not.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Pike is commenting ON THE FACT THAT SATANS LIGHT IS DECEPTIVE AND DECEIVES THE FOOLISH - do you disagree? Are you saying Satan's light is the Light of God and is goodness? Pike seems TO BE IN AGREEMENT WITH THE ABOVE BIBLE VERSE!

Again all this assumes Lucifer = Satan, which seems to be a huge translation debacle. But since I know that would cause you to see red and start casting out false demons, false prophet, I'm not even touching that one.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

Albert Pike was a satanist so I don't put any stock into anything that come out of his mouth. Now is he up in heaven with Christ now? I don't know but during his time on Earth he has done nothing but mislead and decieve Christians.

Ask yourself this: Why would the freemasons still insist on replacing A.D. with A.L. fully knowing that Lucifer is Satan? And don't come back with the latin terminology again because that is not the right answer.

Ah well, we're all going to be judged in heaven one day. I still want to work on my personal relationship with God while I'm here for my purpose though.

Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
For the record, I'm not attacking you L-n-D, I'm attacking freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

Spirit7 is a false prophet so I don't put stock into anything that comes out of his mouth. Now is he is a follower of the true God? I don't know but during his time on this forum he has done nothing but mislead and decieve Christians.

Ask yourself this: why do you refuse to accept reality when you know what the answer is, but refuse to accept it because it is not the "right answer" which fits your perverted world view? Why would a society NOT change one LATIN MEANING FOR ANOTHER?

You can try all day, but you will not lead the masses away from the truth.

Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[edit on 24-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

For the record, I'm not attacking you Spirit7, I'm attacking all false prophets.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7

Albert Pike was a satanist so I don't put any stock into anything that come out of his mouth.

Obviously you do, in fact, put all kinds of stock "into anything that come out of his mouth". Without it, you wouldn't have your favourite talking point no matter how many times it's been disproved.

LightinDarkness has (and others in other threads for that matter have) been patient and thorough in debunking your musings and I think he deserves a bit of a thumbs-up for that.

Personally, I'd have written you off as nutter if this was the only thread you'd been in. But the fact that you've been posting the same debunked nonsense over a number a threads again and again and again like some demented Energizer bunny puts you into a different class of being.

Are you familiar with the term "troll"?

Because you certainly do an excellent job of exemplifying the term. You argue the exact same position repeatedly with no change and no reference to the position having been disproved previously. You're certainly making up 'facts' on the go. I, for one, don't believe that anything you've claimed was told to you by a father-in-law who's a Mason. It was fantastical to begin with and it's only gotten more embellished. And you most assuredly have no clue about reality insofar as Masonry is concerned as is evidenced by numerous things you claim we do which we don't in fact do and which don't even bear a passing resemblance to Masonic ritual. I don't know whether this is the product of a fertile imagination or perhaps a mental defect of some kind but in either case, I've wasted enough time on your nominal 'posting'.

Welcome to my killfile. It's an exclusive club of one. Congratulations! Oh, and you needn't bother to reply to this message as I won't see it. Any reply will be for be for the benefit of your ego only.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
Albert Pike was a satanist so I don't put any stock into anything that come out of his mouth. Now is he up in heaven with Christ now? I don't know but during his time on Earth he has done nothing but mislead and decieve Christians.

This is not meant as an attack, but to illustrate a point...

You are a self-proclaimed Christian. If the sect of Chritianity to which you belong celebrates the Eucharist AND professes the transubstantiation of the bread and wine to the actual body and blood of Christ, then you are a cannibal. Being a cannibal I don't "put any stock into anything" that you say.

Lucifer comes from a mistranslation of Isaiah 14:12. Similarly there is a mistranslation of 2 Peter 1:19. Christ is referred to as the day star. In the original Greek of this passage, the word translated as day star really means light-bringer or light-bearer. Lucifer comes from the Latin translation and means light-bringer or light-bearer. So does that mean Christ=Lucifer=Satan?!
No, it means there are mistranslations in the bible. There are other similar mistranslations regarding Christ. Interestingly enough, the one verse in Isaiah is the only place you find Lucifer mentioned in the bible.

You have previously claimed one of the reasons Freemasonry is bad is the secrecy. Not all secrecy is bad. Is Catholicism bad because the Seal of the Confessional is inviolate? Does the secrecy involved in an undercover police officer's job make the police bad? What about the secrecy involved in protecting your personal data on your computer?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There is no such thing as Anti Freemasonry

Only law abiding taxpayers who want a level playing field

Joe Stirling www.secondfamily-uk.com

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by joe stirling
There is no such thing as Anti Freemasonry

Only law abiding taxpayers who want a level playing field

Joe Stirling www.secondfamily-uk.com

Joe- you don't pay taxes , you are unemployed because the Freemasons make it impossible for you to keep a job.

At least that is what I remember from reading your prior posts

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Fitz, I'd like to thank you for so eloquently putting what I was trying to say into that post. I was at a loss for how to draw a picture for him about what hes doing - I still am - but you are right in that it is becoming obvious that he really is trolling.

Its the same position over and over, which is debunked over and over, and he never references it...amazing.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hey light...go back to that thread that you conveniently ignored after some viable information was posted regarding the federal reserve act and the federal reserve itself. Who are you?
It just looks like you go around trying to convince people that this is the way things are and that they will not change....i get it now, you must be a disinfo agent. I mean, why else would you boast such a strong egotistical sense of how things do and should work? I just dont get you man....

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Well isn't this hilarious. Derailing a topic which I am posting in because your upset that I did not come back to your conspiracy orgy thread to shine more truth on your victim mentality and insane theories without proof or evidence. I ignored the thread because it is a lost cause - your too far gone in your slumber. You wont get any enabling from me. It would be like helping a crackhead fund his addiction - except with you, the addiction is the overwhelming need to blame your own personal problems on everyone.

Stop it. Go back to your thread and continue your ramblings. If you derail this thread again, you'll have to be reported to the mods.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Thats the thing....i stopped my rambling and more important people offered more information that you have ignored. Just open your eyes dude and go back and read it. Forget about me you freak.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Derail what thread? THis one about the freemasons? They have been at the heart of many conspiracies in this world and you know it....so many undertones of satanism and devil worship and also converse information regarding how devoutly christian they are. Therefore who really knows whats going on there? No one.. so i dont think anyone should make any assumptions unless you made it to the 33rd degree of masonry and then quit to blow the whistle for all to know.
You are the one who should have been reported for all your nasty remarks that you made to jackinthebox....go ahed and report me, i got bigger problems and the mods can clearly see how you have attacked both me and jackinthebox and ignored the thread so you wouldnt have to debate anymore. Its about discuission light, not proving people wrong for the sake of winning an argument.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

As I predicted days ago, you were calling out for help because you had nothing resembling logic or evidence. I told you that you would get some, because of the type of people that frequent that forum. You got some people to validate your own little world view, and now it enrages you that I ignore them - do you know why - because its still the same - argument without reason, logic, or fact. Stop playing the victim. Reported.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Dude the info was already there at this site fdrs.org...
Just read it....just because i was complaining and then someone introduced this info to me doesnt mean that it is a self fullfilled prophecy. The information is there for you to make your own judgment so why cant you? Forget about me to putz...reporting me wont make a difference because this issue is still at large and you do not know all of the information necessary. I cant beleive you think reporting me like a child will solve anything....come on man stop working against everyone who thinks differently than you.
Ill leave you alone dude i just thought it would be fair to actually see the information that you were requesting and since i couldnt find it and someone else did i am just pointing you there since you were so insulting to everyone on that thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If you want to snipe at each other, take it somewhere else.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join