It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Presidents and the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but only a start. The goal of this thread is to list and document the connections of US Presidents to the New World Order.

Woodrow Wilson: The Wilson Administration's ties to the New World Order are not as often discussed as those of later administrations, particularly the respective Bush administrations, however it was foundational to what unfolded in subsequent administrations.

After bringing America into the war, Wilson created the War Industries Board to increase American production power. In 1918, Wilson put Bernard Baruch in charge. Baruch also served as an economic advisor during WWII, during which time he proposed restricting economic freedom.

Baruch recruited Sameul Prescott Bush, the Great Grandfather of current President George W. Bush, to the War Industries Board as chief of Small Arms, Ordinance, and Ammunition. Bush got this job as a consequence of having worked under Frank Rockerfeller at the Buckeye Steel Castings Company, and becoming President of that company when Rockerfeller stepped down. As president of that company, he had developed a relationship with E.H. Harriman, whose railroad was a client of Buckeye. The contacts that S.P. Bush made at Buckeye and later on the War Industries Board were instrumental in getting his son Prescott Bush into Yale and into Skull and Bones.

Wilson also had as an advisor "Colonel" (southern variety) Edward Mandell House. House was an influential Klansman who helped get 4 Texas governors elected and served as unofficial advisor to each of them and proponent of a Global Federal Government, who belonged to the Rhodes-Milner Roundtable, which shared the same goal. The Roundtable was a fore-runner to the Royal Institute for International Affairs and the Council on Foreign Relations. House was extremely influential in the formation of the League of Nations, but Wilson later broke with him for compromising too much on the 14 Points at Versailles. Wilson had offered House a cabinet position, but House refused it because he didn't want to be limited to one area of influence. House was also on the League of Nations Commission on Mandates, which handled the colonies of the Central Powers after the war, including Palestine.

I'm going to cut short for now. FDR is next on my list.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Not so fast, Vagabond!

There's still lots to say about Wilson, so let's start by letting him tell us in his own words:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the fields of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom, 1913

And let's not forget that he was the one who signed the legislation enacting the Federal Reserve, about which he later said:

"A great industrial Nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities, are in the hands of a few men. We have become to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world - no longer a Government of free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominate men . . . I have unwittingly ruined my country"
--President Woodrow Wilson (National Economy and the Banking System, Senate Documents, Col. 3 No. 23)

Wilson is quoted by close friends and relatives as having said on his death bed, "I have betrayed my nation."

And of course there are his 14 points and the League of Nations, forerunner to today's UN, of which Clemenceau of France said:

"Mr. Wilson bores me with his 14 points; why, God Almighty has only 10."

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing that up Gottago.

Yet another little addition. Wilson's buddy House was a friend and confidant to Admiral Forrestal, who was "suicided" after he had a nervous breakdown and started ranting about zionist and communist conspiracies.

join