It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Prophecy starts or an Alien Invasion, all communication is lost. Now convince people...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I guess this situation is not far fetched, it could have happened in the UK if that Earthquake this year had been worse. Lots of things could happen like solar flares crashing all communication, what if all the world banks crashed somehow and all power went out globally for a very long time in a serious electromagnetic event. Even small events brings the immagination to think if something is more in it, especially coming to a website like this.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I would tell people to harness the energy of their spirit...to learn to access your bodymind's true power. Telepathy, lucid dreaming, o.b.e's and remote viewing are powerful tools that could be at your disposal sooner than you think and without any 'modern' technology.
I don't think that telekinesis is ever really useful unless you have lost appendages. It is apossible power that YOU posess, but its essentially useless because you have hands and opposable thumbs.
But yeah I would attempt to inform people and I would ask myself in my lucid dream where it is I need to go. also meditating to find the answer....
I would probably go pick some magic mushrooms and fashion a bow and some sharp arrows and seek where it is that I needed to travel to, and I would do so. I know that if # does go down I will have a deja vu experience and just roll with it. Go with the flow you know...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If you look at the Burma cyclone flooding and the Chinese earthquake you will find that people will help each other and hope not too much looting goes on, only if food is needed if that is priority.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Okay lets say the rapture takes place and people are left confused, then what? Will people from ATS who happens to have read this thread and others who is an athiest evolutionist going to mention it to people or is a UFO spotter going to say it first that maybe it was the rapture and I was wrong or I may know what is going on but was afraid to speak up? Who is going to be brave eough in such times to cross that boundary?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Man... were something like that to happen, the religious fervor would be a blood bath.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
People like us who have at least one eye peeled open will potentially be hunted down as pariahs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join