It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Ron Paul are Frauds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

He's not right. Ron Paul isn't a NWO mole or anything. He's just a goofy quack who thinks the constitution is unconstitutional unless it agrees with him. He beleives that the federal goverment should not be able to infringe on your fights at all - because that is the privilege of the state government!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
its very hard sometimes to indentify somebody/ a group as NWO.

but the motives and quality of the films by Alex Jones, you can see he´s on the ´right side´.
somebody might find his verbal style offensive, but have you ever seen anything strong like this? I doubt.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
He's not right. Ron Paul isn't a NWO mole or anything. He's just a goofy quack who thinks the constitution is unconstitutional unless it agrees with him.

Elaborate. Examples.

He beleives that the federal goverment should not be able to infringe on your fights at all - because that is the privilege of the state government!
Please show me where he said the states have the right to infringe on our rights? Specifics...

This thread is a joke.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Alex Jones is one of Them. Don't trust him - or other so-called defenders of the truth. They are all here to divert your attention from the real Truth.

then whats´ the real truth´? what ´truth´ can be bigger than the NWO?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by deezee

He's not right. Ron Paul isn't a NWO mole or anything. He's just a goofy quack who thinks the constitution is unconstitutional unless it agrees with him. He beleives that the federal goverment should not be able to infringe on your fights at all - because that is the privilege of the state government!

So assuming anyone who breaks the law is a terrorist is constitutional? Shipping "terrorists" to secret prisons outside the country to be tortured is constitutional? The entire patriot act is the opposite of constitutional and so is limiting our rights to own guns. Also his point is to limit government regulation in general. I guess you like being watched and recorded on cameras and whatnot all day long. And that's the truth that they do that. Research that.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Alex and Ron are human. We got to save ourselves. Ain't no American messiah gonna comedown and fix everything while we suck the filling out of twinkies. Grab the fascists by the nuts and PULL like a bull. Democracy and Freedom require effort.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Do you see what I see?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
flamingo, your argument is 100% invalid. I think you finally see an honest politician that cares about the future of this country and your reaction is he must be a scam.

What does RP believing whether 9/11 was an inside job have to do with his motives? Are you serious? Even if he did, he couldn't say it.

Ron Paul is inspired by a little thing called the constitution. He is probably the most honorable politicians I have seen in my lifetime and has not changed on one of his stances like every other flip-flopper.

“Now consider that the 08 elections wont happen.”

No proof for this at all.

“it all has to do with how the media is portraying Ron Paul.”

Yes, they didn’t give him enough, at all! He scares away people that will only stick with the norm for a rep. or dem.

“Ron paul doesnt want to reopen 911, but he wants to shut the federal reserve down. And Ron Paul is still alive?”

Exactly why the media silenced him.

“Makes u think Why there is an alliance between Ron Paul and Bill Maher... who hates 911 truthers.”

Now you are just reaching. Maybe you should do some research on the current leading contenders.

“and they will see that he also believes 911 was NOT a inside job.”

You say this so many times and it has nothing to do with his presidential run. HE believes in America and civil liberties. He doesn’t like an agency like the Fed having so much power because they are not elected officials.

“The government is way to dangerous to be even talked about on ATS.”

I think this kind of paranoia explains where your views come from.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Comsence2075]

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Comsence2075]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
*COUGH* Skunkworks *COUGH*

This is truly your evidence OP? I noticed your video about Ron Paul had the "OMG he's a REPTILIAN! Look at his eyes" segment in there. That to me ratchets your credibility a few notches (take a guess in what direction).

:shk:

[edit on 6-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ive got some bad news for alex jones fans, i have reason to believe they got to him and tampered with his mind while he was being kept in police custody. i cannot reveal my source on this so either believe it or dont but consider yourself warned

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
flamingo99, you look smart when you post. Keep it up. great job on looking smart

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by flamingo99

flamingo99: i dont follow American politics enough to comment with certainty on his honesty but i will add one thing.

The very fact the media is painting him to be a nice dependable person for election should set off alarm bells right there. the media is owned by the people that pull most of the bull crap in America and is one of the ways they control who is elected and who is not. the only American politician id EVER consider trusting is an American politician that is refused all airtime and slandered by the corrupt media. information control is mind control people, if you carefully selected all the information given to a developing AI program it would grow exactly how you wanted it to and think however you wanted it to now wouldn't it

mother_jung: why are you using a secondary account to post in this topic? jump on your main account and add something to the discussion

[edit on 13-4-2008 by HuntaXX]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Alex Jones ALWAYS says to research the info he cites. He ALWAYS admonishes us to seek out the truth for ourselves. He ALWAYS cites where he has found the info he discusses and tells us to look for ourselves. That is NOT the position of a fraud.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech
This post is based on crap. Saying something is TRUE is very subjective.
Give me some proof.

Ron Paul is the only one that talks about Industrial military complex. ( simple example)
Ron is the only one that is informing the public with realities.

If you say crap like this you make me think you are working for the guiliani or clinton campaign. Give me some solid proof before talking air.

Mike Gravel is a conspiracy guy, he admited on AJ show that 9/11 was probably inside. Ron Paul pushed blowback theory, a pissed off group from Charlie Wilson's War that bit hand that feed them.

Ron Paul won't agree with AJ about any conspiracy, even the Fed. Ron speaks to Mainstreamers that are turned off with conspiracy stuff. Ron sidetracks to mismanagment and greed, he won't ever mention Bohemian Grove Pyramid Skull N Bones or Zionist.

AJ was disappointed in Ron Paul, thinks Dr. Paul blew opportunity to exposed secret society that JFK spoke of, the octopussy.

Ron thinks attacking Fed is good enough, rest is a distraction. Paul feels Money Changers are the top of the pyramid of control, cut the head off & they will lose control. He is attacking their broken system w/o naming perps or their luciferian agenda or their corruption.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
to the OP,

This forum is for the most part populated with some enlightened minds.
Disinfo works good on mass media mechanism such popular TV/Radio/Journals.
This kind of disinfo doesnt work here.
(you can use the 9/11 section tho...
)

As stated by others too, your thread does not provide any proof or concrete evidence.

Case closed.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
People keep talking about new world order yet few realise the key players behind it. It seems to me that people are running around blind latching on to any conspiracy that makes sense. We are instructed to "test the spirits" and must have some sound basis for testing our knowledge. The conspiracy is mentioned in Revelation 13, 17, 2 Thess 2, Daniel 7, 9.

A worldwide government is coming, a roman form of government with a "religious" teacher doing great signs and miracles. Alex Jones is a fraud because he will not teach you the history of the Roman empire and how we are still under the Roman empire today--our calendar system is roman. He doesn't teach you the Vatican is not only a religious power but a political one with its own estate and own secret orders, like the Jesuits, the Knights of Columbus, and Order of St John.

Alex Jones is misleading because he tells you the Rothschilds own the banking systems yet fails to mention they are part of the Knights of Malta, a secret Catholic order. He allows you to think the Jews are behind everything yet the Bible contradicts him. Revelation 17 clearly identified as WOMAN is influencing governments, a church is behind the system, an ancient babylonnian mystery religion. Yet these Biblical facts are never talked about by the man, Alex Jones, who claims to be a Christian yet promotes new agers on his programmes. Christians do not promote new age gurus like he does.

Unless we base our knowledge of the new world order from past history we will end up believing aliens are controlling this planet. Let us at least get things into perspective.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I do not no about ron paul but in my opinion every person claiming to lead a truth movement is a faud (alex jones, jordan maxwell, david icke etc etc). I think everybody that we watch our fancy documentaries on youtube of are frauds. Alex jones says alot of truths but espessialy the bohemian grove made me believe he is a fraud. Jordan Maxwell told us alot of symbols etc but after researching the things he said about religions in a 3 hour long speech I came to the conlusion he is a fraud since there was lot of disinformation and lies. Every video of him tells a lie. David Icke I have not been able to debunk on his content but I have noticed certain things about him which does doesn't add up so I believe he is fraud. Michael Tsarion I stopped taking serious after THE RED CARPET was his proof for the NWO and that brittish crown and us presidents where related. "They both walk on the red carpet. The red carpet is red of blood, thus the bloodline. THat's the proof!" And I was like you have to be #in kidding me right? Zeitgeist is a complete fraud to begin with the whole religion things was a huge coverup on the actual stories of religion, the whole money war relation was also a coverup on the trough individual reasons for the wars. Esotheric Agenda was also stupid since it claimed the rothschilds where behind weishhaupt yet we clearly know it where the jesuits.

So in my opinion the only documentary that comes close to the truth is the ring of power (or empire of the city whatever you want to call it) even though there are also things wrong about it. If you look closely they all tell us very interesting things yet when it comes to the core the essential bases whe need to understand they turn around and make up each single one a different story the one more extreme then the other. Isn't that called...divide and conquer???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join