It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Ron Paul are Frauds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a NWO member. It's true. Don't believe Ron Paul at the end of this he specifically says that hitting them is why they did the terrorist attack on 911. This guy is a BOLD FACE liar!!!!! Down with Ron Paul!!!!

If Alex Jones is siding with Ron Paul. Then Alex Jones is also a fraud. They are both pretending to be our heros. The media told us that Myspace banned links pointing to prisonplanet.com Alex Jone's website. Giving them media exposure. Ron Paul and Alex Jones are lieing sacks of. you know what!!!! Wake up we have no heros. We are going down.

Could Ron Paul be a MKULTRA Presidential Candidate. To hypnotize him into really believing his own lies. So that he well seem legit to the masses?

the one below is for laughs, theres a politicians as reptilians bashing going on at youtube. pretty funny

[edit on 23-12-2007 by flamingo99]

---------------------------------------------

Edited ALL CAPS in title

please read The Use of ALL CAPS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
flamingo99

This is your Evidence?......really?.....Dude I mean REALLY?

because if it is then "WE" "The People" along with (Paul and Kucinich)
are clearly winning this information war by a landslide.

well thats just my view anyway

-Bobby

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This post is based on crap. Saying something is TRUE is very subjective.
Give me some proof.

Ron Paul is the only one that talks about Industrial military complex. ( simple example)
Ron is the only one that is informing the public with realities.

If you say crap like this you make me think you are working for the guiliani or clinton campaign. Give me some solid proof before talking air.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Frauds? Interesting that you post information about fraud on the same day that you register.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Frauds? Interesting that you post information about fraud on the same day that you register.

Lot's of plants and agents working online. Not just this community, youtube, many others.

There's a serious effort to make Alex Jones and Ron Paul look like inside agents etc. despite the fact that there is 0 evidence pointing to it. It's an effort to persuade people that nobody can be trusted, not even those who are trying to save us... I have no idea who is convincing people to push an agenda to plug their ears and distrust informants... but it's not right.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My proof is that Bill Maher throughout 911 truthers from his show. And then he goes and declares Ron Paul his "hero". And Ron Paul himself doesn't believe 911 was a inside job.

Now consider that the 08 elections wont happen. And what Ron Paul wants will not come to fruitation. Then at the end of it all we wouldn't have heard one word from Ron Paul stating that he believes 911 was a inside job. And the very premise that could start a chain reaction and complete replacement of the government would never reach the public, because Ron Paul will not, and does not say that 911 was a inside job.

it all has to do with how the media is portraying Ron Paul. Bill Maher would lose his show if he let 911 truthers talk which is why he kicked them out. So he felt safe calling Ron Paul his hero and this was spread via the media. Makes u think Why there is an alliance between Ron Paul and Bill Maher... who hates 911 truthers.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Bill Maher Throws out 911 truthers..

Now Ron Paul is Bill Maher's Hero?

Does Ron Paul believe in 911 Truth!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I belive you are misinformed about Ron Paul and Alex Jones being in the NWO upheival. Ron Paul is a constitionist and is a great man and would do good to this falling apart country. RON PAUL 08!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok Kuchinch's brother wanted to reopen 911 and was found dead recently. Ron paul doesnt want to reopen 911, but he wants to shut the federal reserve down. And Ron Paul is still alive? Give me a break I'm not falling for it. Down with Ron Paul. Vote for Cynthia McKinney who hardly shows up on CNN. Bill Maher is supporting Ron Paul. Ron Paul is a MkUltra Presidential Candidate. They are in the movie business. They can create these kind of scenarios. Wolf Blitzer supporting Ron Paul?

Wolf blitzer use to be a AIPAC Lobbyist. Now hes letting them talk good about Ron Paul on his show. Give me a break people wake up! Your being fooled.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by flamingo99
Ok Kuchinch's brother wanted to reopen 911 and was found dead recently. Ron paul doesnt want to reopen 911, but he wants to shut the federal reserve down. And Ron Paul is still alive? Give me a break I'm not falling for it. Down with Ron Paul.

If you say so

You are tying in all these affiliations with Ron Paul that are totally unrelated to his campaign and it just makes your accustations seem that much more desperate. There are candidates who are LEGITIMATELY IN with the New World Order and all the industrial military complex, I mean, the hundreds of millions of dollars donated to some candidates by the war machine is right in front of everyone's face.

Yet we have people claiming Ron Paul is 'in' on this too for what reason? Because Bill Maher likes him? Because Wolf Blitzer let him speak and didn't censor him? Cmon...

[edit on 23-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

[edit on 23-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well my conspiracy theory isn't far off. We have the first white woman president. The first black president. The mayor of Nyc for president. We've got a former actor as a president.

Seems like a bombardment of loving candidates with the goal of gaining American support. And it would be only logical to give truthers their own candidate, so that it sways their vote away from more honest truth candidate slike Cynthia Mckinney.

Because Ron Paul seems like the man who people will research into on youtube, and they will see that he also believes 911 was NOT a inside job. And since the internet is supporting ron paul, they will continue to live in the dark.

But on the plus side, youtube comments may actually awaken some people.

But again I think, IF Ron Paul was a secret NWO scam, he would be here to only take votes away from more legitimit presidential candidates like Cynthia McKinney who would bring the issue of 911 being a inside job in the Debates on CNN. And that would truely whreck havok.

In the case of Ron Paul his stand is that they did it cuz we did it to them, and thats far from the truth. Cuz We did it , then we did it back to ourselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flamingo99

I am big fan of Ron Paul. I have been watching him for a couple years, because he is like myself a libertarian. I don't see any real evidence that he could be in with the NWO and the military industrial complex. He's never voted or talked like he is in with that group. There is also no conclusive evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, so I can see why Ron Paul would say that he doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job.

What strikes me as funny and ironic is saying he is "MK-Ultra Presidential Candidate" and posting videos that are in a brainwashing format full of thumping techno, quick cuts and camera pans. It really is quite funny.

Anyway, Ron Paul does the "I love you" sign with the thumb out, not in, like W. Bush does it. There is a lot more to hand posturing and handshakes than the occult.

Good luck pushing for McKinney, to be honest, I didn't know she was running.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by flamingo99

flamingo, I hate to break this to you: but Cynthia McKinny, although a great politician, is nowhere near being capable of running a country.

I don't think Ron Paul is in the NWO, but I doubt he will be able to make any huge changes without getting himself killed. I'd love to be proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Wake up we have no heros. We are going down.

So you're saying "Wake up! There is nothing we can do."?

In this case, why wake up at all?

As i just said somewhere else, it is possible, and would make a lot of sense, if the NWO would offer us a "hero", to believe in and vote for, so we feel we have a chance, but they ultimatelly retain the power in case he should win.

But if there really is nothing we can do, why would they offer us this? Why bother?

Could it be there really is something we could do, but they just want us content and distracted believing in Ron Paul as our saviour?

In this case, what is this thing that we could do? There must be something, or they simply wouldn't bother.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

But again I think, IF Ron Paul was a secret NWO scam, he would be here to only take votes away from more legitimit presidential candidates like Cynthia McKinney who would bring the issue of 911 being a inside job in the Debates on CNN. And that would truely whreck havok.

This is actually a good theory. If they don't controll all the candidates, they could simply make one up, and make him appear even better than the others, who really might be honest.

Then the others loose their votes, and the NWO retains the complete controll.

If anything about the NWO is true, then this is also very possible.

Of course, since Ron Paul's motives are now being doubted, it is also possible, this was the plan all along - to create even more confusion and make us feel helpless.

Unfortunatelly it's almost always impossible to tell one way or the other for sure, untill it's too late.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This thread gives me a headache but, Umm we don't support Ron Paul because we think he believes in 911 conspiracies, So if your trying tell us he doesn't umm we already know this....

and uhhh don't care....

We support Ron Paul because hes a Constitutionalist...

meaning regardless of rather or not 9/11 was an inside job, Electing him is the start of ousting a tyrannical government who could have possible been responsible for said acts...

ie: problem solved.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I understand both sides of this one. While I think Kucinich is the best bet for 911 Truth, Ron Paul is perhaps the best bet to dismantle the underlying apparatus which led to 911. So it's a tough choice for anyone who passionately believes 911 was an inside job, but really, NOONE is supporting the truth 100%. I'm swaying to Kucinich tbh, but ultimately my opinion doesn't count whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
We support Ron Paul because hes a Constitutionalist...

ie: problem solved.

I certainly hope you are right.

It's just that as long as there is a possibility of a NWO, there is also a possibility of such a setup.

On the other hand, it's not so hard to understand why he doesn't touch the 911 subject.

If he did, he would have total support of the conspiracy believers, but lose the support of those, who stand for what he does, but simply don't believe in the 911 conspiracy.

It could be, that if he get's elected, eventually 911 would be trully researched.

But even if not, what he stands for could be enough to slowly lead to a better future.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
By "wake up" I simply mean to not be fooled by this giant puzzle. I don't ask that you take any kind of action whatsoever. The government is way to dangerous to be even talked about on ATS. But as long as we stay sheeple, I just ask ats people we sheeple that are a little smarter then ordinary. And see that Ron Pauls alliance with bill maher should be more looked into. Also he showed up on the daily show which is the gatekeeper of all gatekeepers.

Also a guy talking about shutting the federal reserve which is controlled by the same people that run the media, and letting him get a positive image on CNN really makes me scratch my head. McFadden, JFK, Malcolm X, The Black Panther Party, New Black Panter Party. Their all targets of the FBI, yet Ron Paul is still alive.

The whole incident with the KKK donation being hyped on CNN. Was to amke it look like the media wasn't on Ron Pauls side. But We all know thats not true.

911 truth is in the dark, but Ron Paul who is attacking a bigger problem the Federal resrve is being depicted as a messiah.

you cant bull# a bull#ter LOL

Although I could settle on your side with the argument that Ron Paul and Alex jones are intentionally being left alone. And in secret the names of their donators and purchasers of 911 videos are being black listed for marshall law that is coming.. Afterall the NSA did tap everything, spying going on, Everyones gona be a communist soon. And sadly exterminated to be stopped.
[edit on 24-12-2007 by flamingo99]

[edit on 24-12-2007 by flamingo99]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join