It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-ray of alien hand on HBO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I remember watching UFO documentary on HBO in the mid 80s, and one thing they showed was an x-ray of a four fingered hand. The origin wasn't discussed, all the doc said was "Is this the x-ray of an alien hand?". Also featured in the doc was a story about a UFO that landed in a forest in Canada, near a military base. Supposedly, an alien came out, and the military helped him fix his craft. I have never heard of this story elsewhere, so I tend to think it's bogus.

Other cases were featured, and it was overall a great piece.

I have searched all over the net for this doc, and haven't even heard someone mention a doc like it.

Anyone else seen this?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It could be an alien hand or a deformation of the human one, which is a more likely.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It could have been ANYTHING, but I know it was on an HBO UFO doc, and they asked the question if it was an alien hand.

I want to know if anyone else saw it, and/or post a link to the show.

I know I saw something strange on a HBO program, and want to know if anyone else saw it.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord XIII
I remember watching UFO documentary on HBO in the mid 80s, and one thing they showed was an x-ray of a four fingered hand. The origin wasn't discussed, all the doc said was "Is this the x-ray of an alien hand?".

Well the problem right off the bat is they are asking the question if it's an alien hand. They're the ones who should be telling us, not asking us. And since you say they didn't specify its origin, there's the second red flag. And why just x-ray and alien hand and not photograph the alien itself? Any TV doc that pulls the Alien Autopsy crap of not letting people know where the footage came from, nor do they commit themselves to the story, can be written off as fake.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord XIII
Also featured in the doc was a story about a UFO that landed in a forest in Canada, near a military base. Supposedly, an alien came out, and the military helped him fix his craft. I have never heard of this story elsewhere, so I tend to think it's bogus.

hey cammo dudes, have you got a flat blade screwdriver, a 3/8th socket and a pair of pointy pliers?

my warp drive engine is misfiring, i think i need to tune up the hydropneumaticwhatchamacallit.

sorry, i just had to take the piss outta that bit. i agree with your "i think its bogus" comment.

as someone else said, they wouldnt be asking YOU the questions if they know what it was.

edit: it sounds like a Santilli film to me

[edit on 23/12/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
For those interested
Saw this video and thread and wanted to add to it:
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lord XIII

Do you have a pic of the hand?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:58 PM