It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Leads in AOL Straw Poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
told ya.
Do not spread your failure on me.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Since Ron Paul has over 128,000 unique individuals, represented by his donors in just the forth quarter this year, why would it suprize you that 30,000 of them voted for Ron Paul on an AOL strawpoll when THIS COSTS NOTHING!!!

If the numbers were like 200,000 then I would say spam is happening but as long as it stays under the donors, you guys have no arguement at all.

I would think that most ATS people would support Dr. Paul then again the people that are against Ron Paul on this board still think WTC7 fell just from fires.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
Maybe they are spamming the polls. A poll is a poll, spammed or not its just as inaccurate. You want to see support, look at money. Who is raising the money and where is it coming from. THAT is what matters.

DING DING DING We have a winner. Unless of course it's spam money RP is racking up.

reply to post by LuckyOscar

THX, LO. You even clarified some things for me, and I'm a RP supporter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s an article that’s a great example of how RP is actually cheated in on line polls.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wait...Ron Paul was winning straw polls in 2007?

No way!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterRegal

So what media has the most accurate polls if not popular internet sites?

Certainly not TV and I caught El Rushbo saying the other day he couldn't even remember the last time he read a newspaper.

When TV was the best outlet for news, then maybe you could argue that those polls held some merit but websites are where folks go.

The king of the internet should be Rick Astley, Paul a magistrate.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
reply to post by MasterRegal

So what media has the most accurate polls if not popular internet sites?

Certainly not TV and I caught El Rushbo saying the other day he couldn't even remember the last time he read a newspaper.

When TV was the best outlet for news, then maybe you could argue that those polls held some merit but websites are where folks go.

The king of the internet should be Rick Astley, Paul a magistrate.

Problem is any 5 year old can participate in an online poll.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

True but I would think that applies to any of the candidates. Just seems to me the internet during last election has only grown and now is officially the most popular outlet for news. NONE of the cable channels make that much of a buzz like they did 4 years ago. How that will affect that real outcome of the election Im not sure of but Im seeing that at least this time, Paul is making many many more headlines.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

Same hype, same results.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Perhaps but another main difference I see is that there are no other candidates that arent 100% complete phony bologna. His competition is even more of a joke than McCain or Obama were. They dont even have good catch phrases like "a president for change". They are just see through. Paul might be a real breath of fresh air (likke Obama was supposed to be). But who knows...

If I come to find out these internet polls arent an accurate forecast of the future, Im going to stick my toenail clippings behind my ears and do an Irish jig down the freeway.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join