It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Exp. Help Me Identify these demons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone..I am new to ATS..I stumbled across this website and spent hours reading through hundreds of threads yesterday, This is a very interesting site, and you ALL seem like intelligent & educated people which is very hard to say for most message boards..I would like to post a supernatural experience about myself, so you can know who I am and what I'm about; seeming that I will become an avid poster..

My name is Paige, I chose the avatar because I look very much like that woman (long dark hair, white pasty skin) I became a practicing witch in 1997, I was about 13 or 14. I didn't believe or call myself a wiccan, to me wicca had too many "rules" So I called myself a witch, nothing more, nothing less. After about a year or so my spells were actually working. I invoked godesses and took in their supernatural abilities. I was able to see auras, read tea leaves, access the akashic records, Astral Project, and sense wether something exteremley good or bad was going to happen. Well, I met a girl (We'll call her Stacy) She was 5 years older than me and her magick was darker yet more powerful. She pulled me into it, the power was alluring, addicting. She was able to make people see spiders, snakes, roaches and maggots that werent really there. Kinda like that movie "the craft" Her spells were sick and vengeful, but useful for enemies. She made her ex boyfriend impotent after he left her. Well anyway, I had a homosexual friend (we'll call him Walter) He was always being harassed by the same three guys in high school. After cursing the three boys (One went to jail for possession, one got hit by a car and ended up with staples in his head, the other broke out with severe acne in which his girlfriend left him) Walter began to wonder exactly how it happened. I told him about the craft and soon he began lightly practacing. Walter began using the oiuji board and became addicted. The board told him he was adopted which was suprisingly true! Next thing I know he's no longer in school. His sister told me that he wrote a journal entry about wanting to have sex with his two bothers since he wasn't really related to them. His brothers read it and beat him up, he was in the hospital. Meanwhile me and Stacy were were casting serious spells no real whitches would touch, we had a certain name for witches like that. We casted beauty spells, money spells, anykind of selfish spell you can think of, anyone that pissed us off got it bad. In late 2002 I got my first car. I decided to drive to wendy's. As I was driving in broad daylight at 11 AM. I saw a dark figure in my passesnger seat. I soon felt a choking sesation as if hands were wrapped around my neck. In a choking frenzy. I slammed head on into a car in the opposite lane. My new car was totaled, my nose was broke, my tooth was chipped, both lips were slashed and busted from the airbag and the blood from my nose poured everywhere. The figure was gone and I was no longer choking. I was sued by the lady driving and that put me more than $15,000 in debt. And guess what? In spite of the cosmic payback I recieved, I still practiced "dirty" witchcraft! In early 2003 at about 1 AM, there was a knock at the door. i looked out the peephole and saw no one, so I went back to bed. The door knocked again so I checked again. No one there. I got my baseball bat and phone ready, and lied back down on my stomach. All of a sudden I heard someone running up my stairs, running that no human could do, it was so fast. The creature was on my back twisting my neck as if it were trying to kill me. I looked up and saw a man with a green face and red eyes (this part may seem like a joke) His body was big. i couldn't scream, I could bareley move. He pulled at my hair and drilled into my spine with his fingers causing intense pain. He made the room go pitch black, and the sound of his grunts still scare me to the core to this day. His touture lasted for about twenty minutes

.....Continued.....

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
After the demon attack I decided to let go of witchcraft. I told Stacy, she tried to tell me it was a "test" and that all witches go through it in order to be deemed "powerful" Despite her claims I gave up anyway. Everything "witch" I had was stored in boxes. But not thrown away. I began going to church and accepted Jesus Christ. I no longer have any of my gifts, none. But no demon attacks either, Although I'm still able to sense the energy coming from people which is why I have my degree in Anthropology. I work with children and I hope to have one someday. As for walter, he became a pedophile and was thrown in jail. I still feel responsible for his lifes outcome and I pray for him everyday. As for stacy I havent talked to her since our friendship was respectfully ended, I do wonder what she's up to though..

Anyway I'd like to know exactly what type of demons were those on those 2 separate occasions. What is their purpose/job I tried searching but it was no use. Like I said before one was a dark figure with the ability to leave you breathless..The other was a green faced man with red eyes, huge body and loooved tourchuring me. His fingers felt like drills. And he kept the same sick smile on his face..

Also I'd love to hear your opinions/theories/explanations of why you think this happened to me..Was it 3x3? Intervention of destiny? etc. any opinions from wiches/former witches are strongly encouraged

also my real name isn't Paige, I changed my name in 1998 after I became a witch and I still carry this name,Good idea or not? I also found it funny when Rose Mc Gowan made her first appearance on charmed, her name was Paige..Creepy thing is, we have similar features, dark hair, white skin..

thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
sorry bout the post didn't read it all the way through, im glad u accepted me. now you wont burn like stacy, witches get stitches, then are cast into a firey abyss known ass hell. earth will be hell in less than 8 years, slur removed go to hell, witches go to hell, i am immune to all forms of magic many have tried to hex me but miss, maybe its because im possessed by the holy ghost and my father is god, or maybe its just because their magic is weak, as for the deamons and your fate you got what was coming to you for being a witch. like i always say witches get stitches.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Kis11]

We don't use derogatory slurs here, please stop.

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kis11

so your trying to say that you are god? i think Paige got what she deserved toying around with witchcraft.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
no i did not say i was god i said i am the son of god, to say i am god would be disrespectful to my father. i am 22 years old but in essence yes i am god and rapture occurs 12-12-15 5 months 4 days after my birthday when all the 3 holy spirits meet 2 me and my father 1 god so booya and what you think the son of god would not use a information resource as the internet as a resource i am human, but the reason K is 11 is because man is a 10

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kis11

Son of God?
I think you may have a medical problem. If not, flick through the bible and remember what you said. "No one knows the day except for my father" or has he let it slip somehow?
I tell you, this site is the best, just for the entertainment value alone.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
no one knows the date except for the father, but the son also knows because he asks his father questions

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kis11
sorry bout the post didn't read it all the way through, im glad u accepted me. now you wont burn like stacy, witches get stitches, then are cast into a firey abyss known ass hell. earth will be hell in less than 8 years, faggots go to hell, witches go to hell, i am immune to all forms of magic many have tried to hex me but miss, maybe its because im possessed by the holy ghost and my father is god, or maybe its just because their magic is weak, as for the deamons and your fate you got what was coming to you for being a witch. like i always say witches get stitches.

What?? Im so confused......
Enjoy your holidays dude!!

If ANYone else could help that would be greatly appreciated

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"Some" people should not be listened to....sheesh

As far as helping you identify your assailants, will do what research I can to enlighten you. Nothing comes to mind right off. I would think it is more of a payback for the intent of some of your workings or a warning as to what COULD happen to you if you continue coming from your "higher self".

I am glad that you have sen the error of your ways in casting spells and their cost. I was told when I was learining that EVERY spell and working has a cost. Some are small and some are large, depends on what the outcome should be.

Cheers!

P.S. I have been a practicing Pagan for over 15 years, just so you know I am speaking from my personal experiences and no one else's.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by keltdruid65]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PaigeWinters

Sorry Paige, I got sidetracked there for a moment.
Its great that you have asked Jesus into your life, we all make mistakes in life and at such an early age we all want excitement. God was always portrayed as boring when i was younger. Anyway, You can be assured that he will have forgiven you now.

The problem with demons is that they can can disappear from your life for a while and you think all is OK. You can be filled with the holy spirit and still be plagued by them many years later. I have seen this first hand and the only way to be rid of them is by prayer by people with experience of these things. Some people mean well but can make the problem worse.

So what were you experiencing? Going against popular belief, demons can manifest themselves in this reality. I have seen puncture wounds appear on someones foot after they were saying they were being bitten by snakes during prayer to rid her of a demon.
I have not been a witness to anything like you have experienced but if i was you i would make enquiries to who you can turn to for prayer at a later date should you need it. Don't expect that to be easy as a lot of ministers don't deal with the accult.
Sorry i can't be more helpful
John

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Demons aren't real Paige.
Are you sure you weren't attacked by Walter. Or a friend or relative?
Are you positive you were even awake for the attack? Sounds like a hallucination.
Did you bother seeing a doctor after the attack to see if you were actually raped?

I find it peculiar that only the weak minded who end up being Christians are attacked by demons and manifestations, muslims and hindus also fall into the hallucinating fantasy attack problem too. While the rest of the world goes about its way without ever experiencing these no matter what evil they commit, what spell they cast, or what cat they kill to summon the things.

What you need more than Christ is psychotherapy and probably medication.

The church will only indulge your fantasies until the day you have a child, and hear god tell you to bash its skull in with a stone...as has occurred in that religion on more than one occasion (infanticide is even in the bible).

Get Professional help. Not Internet forum help, and not delusional religious help.

Oh and now you know why wicca has rules, they don't want stupid teens like you were doing the stupid things you do, and having to pay the karma for it...especially when it will involve group karma for the whole coven. Or worse the media attention when some ignorant and mentally unbalanced teenager carves up his/her family.

Now ATS posters, STOP ENCOURAGING THE MENTALLY ILL.
They need professional help, not your ridiculous mumbo jumbo that will only send them over the edge harming someone someday.

Like a certain ATS member did last year... remember?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Legalizer

You really have no idea do you. Just because you have no experience of these things you think that its mumbo jumbo.
Whether you believe it or not my friend these things happen and it should be you who should be ignored.
Remember, this person knows about the paranormal where as you don't. leave these things to the people who know about them.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well jon1 stand up and be ready to have your face slapped with a bit of spit in hand.

Because I've been a practicing occultist for over twenty years.
No experience in these things? Amazing assumption, you must be a detective.

People who believe they have been attacked by demonic manifestations are mentally ill.
Not once have a I met a person, and I've met many, who claimed to experience these attacks that was not in need of psychological counseling and medication, even if their mental state was just that of a obsessive compulsive liar.

They come from all walks of life, many religious backgrounds, and they all have a very loose grip on reality. Each and everyone of them expects the people they tell their tale to to believe them without question. They are all easily manipulated, so easily manipulated that it takes me some effort not to twist them around a crooked finger and spin them into a paranoid frenzy for the fun of it.

Maybe that is compassion, something people like you lack because you are too busy preaching your false teachings, didn't your Christ warn you of that?.

In over twenty years I have not witnessed a single manifestation of an entity that was not purely a psychological head trip of people wanting to believe in these things. Or as is a common occurrence, sleep paralysis and nightmares and in the really bad cases schizophrenia.

When people said they were channeling, or possessed, I could tell thoroughly they were acting out for the attention, it was so blatantly obvious.

A person who hallucinates and crashes their car needs to get help for a brain problem that causes hallucinations, when those fantasies become attacks, then the problem is even worse and the person should literally have their head examined, not just in consultation but with MRI to see if there is not a growth, clot, or malformation in the brain.

Scientific studies have shown that prayer does not heal anything, it does not change the outcome of any events. For you to preach that the only way to stop 'demons' is prayer is to potentially harm someone you will never take responsibility for. Such is the ignorant childlike way of your kind, with your fake faith healers.

I've had this argument with nut jobs and fringe lunatics for over twenty years, I think I have at least another twenty good years to keep kicking you people to the curb every time I see you endanger the welfare of other human beings.

My boots are on, come get some.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Legalizer]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Legalizer

No experience in these things? Amazing assumption, you must be a detective.

20 years? not very good at it then are you. must be a part timer.

[Maybe that is compassion, something people like you lack because you are too busy preaching your false teachings, didn't your Christ warn you of that?.

Compassion, do you know the meaning of the word, i can see by the way that you attack other peoples opinions that you are full of compassion for others, NOT.

False teachings. did you not even read or take in what i have said. these things can and do manifest themselves in this world and have been witnessed by myself and others.

The problem you have is that you think you know it all but how can you tackle a paranormal problem when you don't even believe in it. You are the sort of person that, Years ago would have locked them up and thrown away the key. You people meddle in things that you know nothing about because of your ignorance in the subject. Secular help is no good when you are dealing with the paranormal, but by all means carry on thinking that you know what you are doing but keep to the secular world and stop meddling in things that you know nothing about.

In over twenty years I have not witnessed a single manifestation of an entity.

See what i mean, not a clue.

Scientific studies have shown that prayer does not heal anything

You cannot do a scientific study on God. God says "do not put me to the test" so the people who prayed in the study can not have been Christians who do regular prayer for healing.
Try telling people that have had instant healing through prayer that it never happened. Once again you are out of the loop my friend and have no idea what goes on in the world of Gods healing.

For you to preach that the only way to stop 'demons' is prayer is to potentially harm someone you will never take responsibility for. Such is the ignorant childlike way of your kind, with your fake faith healers.

Once again your ignorance shines through in that faith healers charge for their services where as Christian healing comes from a concern for the person and not in what they can get out of it.
How can you harm someone when God is doing the ministering. People that are not trained in the ministry can be more than of a problem than a cure though, so this ministry is not something that is taken lightly.
Can't make out the childlike bit. must be just an attack through frustration.

I've had this argument with nut jobs and fringe lunatics for over twenty years, I think I have at least another twenty good years to keep kicking you people to the curb every time I see you endanger the welfare of other human beings.

Don't you mean that you have been in the dark for 20 years and you have at least another 20 to go. As for kicking me to the curb just says a lot about your mentality.

My boots are on, come get some.

Enough said

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

People who believe they have been attacked by demonic manifestations are mentally ill.

I have to agree with you, especially since i've had VERY similiar experience.

I've also very seriously studied spirituality and occultism for many years, and in the beginning, wanted to believe.

But then i saw people who claimed extraordinary things. They all "knew" the "truth", they were the messiah, the saviour of the world, even the parent of gods and so on.

They all believed, how very spiritual they were, and how helpfull and necesary they are, to the entire population of this planet.

But in reality, they were not even capable of taking care of themselves, much less their family and children. They weren't even capable of having a normal conversation with their own family.

In reality, they were all incredibly selfish and completelly self centered, while believing how spirituall they were.

Usually this escalates when people with childhood traumas and deep personal and psychological problems start doing drugs. Even pot is enough, to throw such a person into a complete psychosis.

After ending up in a mental hospital, they then claim how medicine makes their brain numb, only because it causes them to temporarily loose belief in the delusions of grandeur. That is, only until they manage to get the drugs smuggled into the hospital of course.

If you have a personal relationship with such people, it hurts a lot when you see what they are doing to themselves and the people who love them. So much, in fact, that you can get angry at them or even start hating them.

But in reality i just feel sorry for them. It's often hard, if not impossible, to help at all.

And it can also destroy your belief or interest in the spirituall or occult.

But i know one thing for sure: Encouraging them only speeds up the process ending in the insane asylum.

Also, people with deep psychological problems (who then can not distinguish between halucinations and reality), definatelly shouldn't do drugs!

[edit on 24-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Paige,
Please ignore the blasphemous comments from people who know no better.
When I began reading this thread I thought, wow this girl needs help badly but when I read that you found Christ I very relieved.
I am one such person who has been haunted by demons since I was 8 years old, and by the way I have NEVER needed medication for ANY mental problem.
Yes, Legalizer, you are full of it.

Paige, it is obvious you know that demons and Satan are as real as the nose on your face, and you know the power they posses. A demon can take any form they wish and when you became so close to them, you invited them in your life and gave them dominion over you.
They will always long to be with you and want you back into their fold. To use you, abuse you and destroy you makes their mouths water with lust. Remember, the mind is the devils playground. Especially when we sleep, the mind can be invaded and we can be given visions, either good or demonic.
Paige I would also suggest that you not use that name anymore. This is not your Christian name, so you should not identify yourself with it.

God bless you, and I pray you grow in Christ everyday. I am around here quit often, and can probably answer many questions you might have. Just let me know if you need anything.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by NeverWalkAlone]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The ignorance of the religious is truly a deep abyss.

"How can you harm someone when god is doing the ministering".

Simple, by promoting the delusions of others you promote their mental illness.
In doing so you harm them and those around them.

The definition of being "good at the occult" is totally an arbitrary idea, whats to be good at? You either know what you are doing and know the purpose of the work and the uses of the symbolism or you babble about entities that are not real and act as if they influence people and events.

Perhaps we can measure "good at it" as not falling for the shams and liars, and walking into houses that are supposed to be haunted, "Saying, nope its not haunted" and then the people who said it was haunted never have any haunting experience thereafter.
I have a pretty good track record on that one.

Thats great NeverWalkAlone, you've been haunted by demons and have never received any mental health treatments. Therefore everything you say must be true, because you are obviously so balanced and mentally healthy. For all the good that does you, because someday your demons will be too much for your weak mind, and you'll be squirming around a padded cell in a straight jacket.

The OP probably won't return, since she was apparently having an anxiety attack when she posted. Oh jesus is with her, so she needs to come to a conspiracy forum for answers. Apparently christ and her church people can't help, so you forum goons must be gods new ministry. She needs psychiatric help, not encouragement to go further down the slope of madness.

Compassion does not mean accepting other people's crack pot ideas as true or encouraging them to believe in invisible beings that attack them. It takes more soul to tell a person they may need medical help than to convince them their delusions are real.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
The ignorance of the religious is truly a deep abyss.

For all the good that does you, because someday your demons will be too much for your weak mind, and you'll be squirming around a padded cell in a straight jacket.

Compassion does not mean accepting other people's crack pot ideas as true or encouraging them to believe in invisible beings that attack them. It takes more soul to tell a person they may need medical help than to convince them their delusions are real.

The ignorance of the close-minded is a painfully small abyss.

They don't use padded cells anymore.

Compassion also doesn't mean shoving your beliefs down peoples throats. It doesn't take much soul to be a tactless jerk. You don't have to side with people to show compassion, but what you're doing is flat-out rude and no help at all.

Paige, I can't help you identify these things, but I can wish you luck.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hey Legalizer,
You have the right to believe how you see fit. I no longer have demons keeping me awake at night because I have Christ on my side, and if God be on your side then no one can be against you.
For your information, I have a beautiful family with four great kids and a poodle.
I do just fine in life and I am not headed towards any padded cell any time soon.
You are ignorant. (can I say that?)
A know it all who knows nothing outside of the bubble you live in, you will be one of the unfortunate who suddenly have their hearts stop with fear when you wake up on that great day to realize that the rapture has come, and you are left behind.

But enough with that, because you will be ignored for the duration of this thread. Paige, where have you been?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

God Bless

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverWalkAlone
I no longer have demons keeping me awake at night because I have Christ on my side, and if God be on your side then no one can be against you.

You know what.. I actually believe you.

If one belief was causing the problem, it is quite possible that an opposite belief of the same magnitude or larger could help with it.

But you have to understand, that sometimes, people WANT to experience stuff that is paranormall to them.

It makes them feel special and important. And if they are then encouraged, it can often make them completelly delusionall.

As long as the OP doesn't want it to continue, she should do whatever is necessary. And if even more spirituality, occultism or religion doesn't help, why not consider proffesionall help?

Or do you believe that psychological problems don't exist?

What about hallucinations?

[edit on 25-12-2007 by deezee]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join