It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Dennis Kucinich Crazy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm pretty sick of the media making Dennis Kucinich out to be crazy. I was watching the Chris Matthews show today, and they are part of the group of people who think Dennis Kucinich is crazy for claiming to have seen a U.F.O.

U.F.O.=Unidentified Flying Object

I'm sure most people have seen something in the sky that they didn't know what it was.

They even went as far as to say that Dennis' claim suggests that he saw an item from an alternate universe. Ridiculous. Even IF Dennis Kucinich thinks that the UFO WAS from space, that still is not as crazy as they're making it out to be.

Are conspiracy theories, UFOs, and alternate thinking REALLY that shunned?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dennis is a good man

and all good men are labled as crazy nut loons by the MSM

My heart goes out to him for the loss of his brother(another good man)

its cool...at least we can see through the bs

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
People who deny the existance of black project and ufo's are crazy.

Also ignorant and in psychological denial.

Critics that don't investigate are no critics but disinformers.
In most cases probably on a CIA payroll.

www.wanttoknow.info...
www.wanttoknow.info...

[edit on 23-12-2007 by abovetech]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ok here we go again
another straight forward honest thread that goes straight to skunkworks.
for god sake Dennis is doing everything in his power to have some of the EVIL ONES (bush chaney) impeached.

I don`t get it.....or mabey I do

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here's proof for you that he does believe in Aliens .Or at least the illegal kind

www.abovepolitics.com...

[edit on 23-12-2007 by deadcatsrule]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I consider it an insult to my intelligence when I hear the media joking about what Kucinich said and treating it like he's out of his mind.

I can understand why some people don't believe in UFOs, but is it really as crazy as they're making it out to be with Kucinich?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
He's crazier than most Americans, cos he's actually trying to make the country a better place rather than just trashing it or whinging about people trashing it. If he for some odd reason got in, I'd say he'd be in the league of Kennedy, if not better.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I do not think he is the best person for POTUS ... but by God he is DEAD ON when he takes the alien issue seriously. (and I mean alien as in UFO aliens .. not illegal aliens ... which is another serious subject altogether).

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Kucinich is the man! I am behind him 110%.

Of course the status quo call him crazy, he threatens their strangle hold on the world. His concept of 'Strength Through Peace' and his ambition to create a 'Department of Peace' to balance the 'Department of War' is a clear assault on the military-industrial-complex.

This man is about change that benefits the PEOPLE and not the imaginary people known as cooperations.

This man is a TRUE leader.

Check out this issues calculator on his website, it is pretty cool.

Issues Calculator

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have to post 20 replies before i can u2u... that sucks

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
oh dear....i sure hope i dont get banned./..

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dennis may be a little quirky. He is a decent and honest man. He can speak the english language without two dozen 'duh uhs'. If it wasn't for DK we'd be paying even more for electricity because CEI wanted him to liquidate cleveland public power when he was mayor in the 70's. I'm sure they tried to buy him out, but they couldn't.
He has avoided scandal in over 30 yrs of political service. This country could certainly do worse for a leader.

new topics

top topics

join