It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Your Gods of Old wrapped up in mummy suits and stashed away from society'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It would be really cool to see ALL the Worlds Nations were to bring everything out of there closets and show society our (freak shows) outside mans condition.

Man has been conditioned from the very beginning to obey those of a more profound source then of our own.

(
) This would definately be the reaction.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
STRANGE SKULLS

More info on the skulls, other than pictures of them can be found futher down the page in the left column.
MORE INFO

More on giants:
GIANTS

And this from Egypt. There is more on this site of interest in the area of human history being covered up. Like the Blonde and Red Haired mummies that are found all over the world.

EGYPT ETC

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
en.wikipedia.org...:Giant_(mythology)

Well its states it as (mythology) I state it as truth, and where did all of our conclusive evidence go, stashed away for those in the know.
This is what I do not like in this type of subject.

Why are you in a better position than other people to state what is and what is not the truth?

Is it just because you believe in it? Or because you don't believe in mainstream science?

Just saying that the evidences just disappeared is like saying that the dog hate your homework, it may be true or false, and while only you can say if your dog really hate your homework, only those that say that there are no evidences may really say if there are or not.

I remember the time when Aliens was a taboo talk in any field but now our awareness would dictate otherwise.
It's funny because I do not remember any time where Aliens were (or was) taboo, but maybe you are older than me (I am 44 years old) or just because I am in a different country.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

All the above and because I am me, but (everyviewpoint) is important as the next, but our awareness will always dictate otherwise.

One mans garbage is another mans treasure.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The reason why we attract certain people is because the view is seen within, not by the eyes but the soul. You are recognising me as a soul entity which you are correct to do so.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

The problem I see when discussing giants, ancient Egypt or South America (among others) is how easy it is to fall in racial disputes and stereotypes.

Why were all those images from the first link all of people with blond hair and blue eyes?

This is just one of the racial interference problems that I have seen on those pages and one of the reasons I try to stay away from that type of discussion, I am not an anthropologist.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Guys lets NOT TURN this into a RACE MISSION, but A human race mission.

Armap there are plenty other entities that are giants wrapped up in mummy suits with different color orientation that is UNIVERSAL.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

If I am I was not aware of it.

Or maybe I am just confused by your posts, I am having a very hard time trying to understand what you are saying, my understand of the English language is not that good (I learned it without using mainstream education
).

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You would still understand me through SOUL LANGUAGE. The energy I am distributing to you are coming through rays. You SOUL understands reguardless of language.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nothing about my posted links were intended to bring up a conversation on races.

A full discussion on Human history will necessarily include a discussion on the various races. That would have to take volumes and we won't get into it here. However, as we are talking about giants & other ancient human remains, it would be a partial cover-up if we deliberately left out any evidence as to their coloring. I'm curious as to what these people looked like aren't you?

The folk tales and myths of many races/cultures tell of ancient "gods" who came from the skies. They are described as being fair haired, light skinned and with blue eyes. They are sometimes depicted wearing tall hats. These coneheads are found all over the world. Boarding and binding does not increase skull volume. Who were these people, and what happened to them? Are they our ancestors?

The red hair among the ancients also found all over the world is a particularily curious item since there seems to have been a large number of them. Red hair today is not uncommon, however they are in the minority in their race.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

The reason why I brought up the red haired ones is because there was something that was different. The skull did have HORNLIKE protrusions. I saw it when I was young but didn't forget it. This was in Washington State can't remember the year though. I was a little kid. In the mid eighties.

But yes there is indefinite proof that is all wrapped up from outside sources, anything that is questioned within the Mainstream Science of anykind is a (no go) WE KNOW WHY.

With expanded minds comes a PRECISION KNOWING.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What I can't seem to comprehend is why would religions. such as Christian and Jewish want to cover up the fact that there are giant bones found? Wouldn't that support the scriptures in the Old Testament and give more credence to the stories there? Just a thought. Maybe it isn't a religous covering up, but something more sinister.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Just to toss my own 2 cents worth in, my own family on my mother's side is Black Forest German, and there are some very very tall ones mixed in there too, and I don't mean 6 footers, I mean 7 foot 6 and more. So these exceptionally tall folks still do exist in the world and most likely did in the past too. My own great uncles were both well over 7 foot, lived a normal life span and had no unusual health problems. Most of the males in my family lineage are quite tall, spanning a minimum of well over 6 foot, with many approaching 7 foot.

I myself believe that there were races of tall folks in the past, just as there were races and groups of animals in the past that were much smaller than the norm. Why is this so hard for people to grasp, anyway? Our world is an extremely varied place, and man hasn't seen all of it, nor will he ever. There are remote places yet that modern folks just don't get to see. New species are discovered on a daily basis. Who knows what will be discovered tomorrow?

Great thread and topic of conversation! Thanks!
KG

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The things that are hidden from the masses are what only the prestige have the power to vindicate at such a time.

Yes we have remains of superman in our musuem but that's only for our paying customers. Damn high rollers anyway and don't forget you got five hundred thousand dollars and I will take you into space but don't tell anybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join