It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Your Gods of Old wrapped up in mummy suits and stashed away from society'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Theres a guy named steve quayle who has info and pictures of giants and skeletons on his website. He also has a book. Remember the african watusi tribe of giants who averaged 7 feet. Than there is stories from indians of tribes with giants in there midst.

Giants

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
whats worse? peoples research on ATS being ripped off by others and claimed as their own work?

or people on ATS ripping off other peoples work and claiming it as their own? (or at the least not providing the source so it appears as their own?)

sheesh, you could have at least typed it up in your own words instead of a blatant copy/paste job.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Check out this interesting YouTube video on giants.

Skip to 2:05.

The author also has some other interesting videos.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Grimbone]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i think certainly, as there were giant animals there were also giant
manlike beings. whatever happened on this planet caused all living
things to grow smaller. those who run this world believe a certain segment would go berserk if they knew unpublished truths. is it possible some of those giants were the beings on which experimentation was performed to create present man? entirely possible. as to the austrailian evidence, it
is my belief the aboriginal is the finished product of whatever caused
larger hominids to become smaller on that continent. interesting indeed!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

Does it make it any less pertinant if people read it, it was in its whole condition therefore unaltered that's what I was going for. I didn't claim it was my own, I just pointed it out as a reference. Don't point the finger in less you want it pointed back.

I would have sighted the link on the original post but it can't have more then 10000 characters. So yes, do I really need to retype the same word for word basis no, that is redundant, I could have taken it off anything and edited it, but it is not in my character to do so. I left it in its entirety. Nothing wrong with being truthful.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

Yep all kinds of possibilities for the fields in which man could be brought in, the only thing to limit them would be potential. And human potential is just as varied as there are people.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au
sheesh, you could have at least typed it up in your own words instead of a blatant copy/paste job.

Did you read the freaking article he copied?

It says this:

NOTE: THIS INFORMATION WAS TAKEN FROM VARIOUS SOURCES

AND NOT EDITED IN ANY WAY.

-submitted by John Williams

It is not one man's work to begin with.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

That is correct I posted it just as is, with the disclaimer in the first sentence of the paragraph. Just with no link on the first page.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

(Now pertaing to this sentence above I saw this one on the net and it was huge I believe this one was thirty to thirty two feet tall.)

i'm not sure on this but wouldnt a biped struggle to survive being that tall due to the strain gravity/atmosheric pressure would place on its body?
i think i remember reading something to that affect but i could be thinking of something else.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

The bone structure on the person was dense enough to hold our gravity. Depends on if the being can carry his own weight, if not I would blame my creators. And asked myself why I created a body that weighed so much.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So if this Old Ancient Wrapping does have pertinance then it would be a logical solution to wrap our gODS OF OLD into mummy suits and store them in a top security place. Not only that It is to my knowing they pulled out the brains because this would show a (huge difference) in the brain capacity that could be utilized in comparison to the human brain.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Remember a lot of these (secret societies) are for keeping the knowledge to themselves, through traditional rights/rites through the initiated. But we know of our pyramids 'Sacred Alignment', with the star systems above. Well those Gods did Exist In their true form..

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Do you mean that you think that mummies were ancient gods?

Or am I misunderstanding what you say?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You are coherrent in mind, body and spirit.

Yes indeed.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wrapped up and stored away not for human consumption. You get the jist.

You have an eye for detail.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So in a sense you could say that those GODS OF OLD were a type of Time Capsule for man.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This remind me of an Indonesian newspaper article I read 8-10 months ago, about "Ancient Grave Looting"

In a small poor village in West Java (I forgot the village name), dry season was bad, no crops grow and the whole village was starving.
From their forefathers, the villagers know that there is an ancient cemetery, which belonged to a powerful race, and is filled with treasures. So, for generations, these villagers guard the cemetery complex and never tried to dig the treasure, because of respect & these people are highly superstitious.

But, since they are starving, and all of the harvest fail, so the villagers gather and decided to dig the cemetery.
They agreed to only take what's needed (the gold), not disturb the corpse, and after taking what they need, bury again the corpse in a respectful manner. So they went to that ancient cemetery complex in their village. Some have doubt, because the cemetery is very old and there might be no treasure at all. But they took the chance.

When they dug, they were shocked to find out that the skeletons in each grave are 7 feet tall. The powerful race was a giant race. There were around 20-30 graves in that complex, and each skeleton was wearing gold jewelries.
They wore crowns, ear rings, various bracelets, necklaces, rings and amulets..all made of gold & precious stones.
They realize that their forefathers told them the truth, that these tall people buried in the cemeteries were not ordinary people. They must be royalty.

The poor villagers took the gold, bury the skeletons again, and sold the gold to the nearby market for the price of approx USD 20 per gram.
They need the money desperately to buy food & basic necessities.
When the Indonesian government hear about this, they regret this incident. The Indonesian archeological community also regret that the villagers did the excavation without the government's knowledge. But the government didn't do anything about it, they say 'It's driven by their need to survive'.

When I read this story in a small section of the Indonesian newspaper, I was so intrigued.
Who were these giant people buried there, wearing so much gold jewelry?
Those tombs must be thousands of years old!
I wanted to go to the village to see the tombs, to go to the village market and buy any of the old ancient jewelry they sold from the tombs...those must be worth MILLIONS of dollars, if you bring it to Christie's or Sotheby's!!

But you know these poor people never think of that. All they care about is to have food on the table for today, that's it.
And those simple gold shop owners in the village, looking at those old ancient jewelry, will think "This is so old, not suitable with today's trend. Let's burn & liquify it, then mold it into something more fashionable, so people will buy it"
They never realize how valuable those things are.

How ironic.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by tatyara]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
From the Indonesian story case, this means that..important aspects of history, artifacts, treasures are lost / destroyed not always because the government or elites want to hide the truth from society.

But, also from lack of knowledge among the society itself. These poor villagers know nothing about archeology, old civilizations, valuable items etc.
They are simple people. If a group of archeologists found this cemetery complex and dug the treasure, instead of these vilagers, then probably the world would know these findings. Further research can be made. Perhaps some of the precious stones embedded on the jewelry were from other planets, or from a rare lost continent. Many clues could've been discovered.

And I believe, cases like this not only happened in Indonesia, but also in the other poor 3rd world countries.
I believe that somewhere, in a gold shop nearby the village, these looted ancient jewelries might still be on display. Maybe there's one ring left, or an ear ring..because the rest would probably be liquified & molded into something more fashionable.

If I can find it, what's the best thing to do? Let me know what you think...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by menguard

Do you mean that you think that mummies were ancient gods?

Or am I misunderstanding what you say?

There has been some research done, albeit quite contraversial, suggesting that tutankahmen is the biblical jesus.
I have posted links on it here before and it should show up quite easily for you on a google search.
I found it an interesting theory but lacking in hard evidence.
It would make for a good Dan Brown novel though.

mojo

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...:Giant_(mythology)

Well its states it as (mythology) I state it as truth, and where did all of our conclusive evidence go, stashed away for those in the know.

Remember anything that is outside common belief is a no, no remember that the (culture shock) of Earth learning (outside sources) were engaged with humanity.

And who do you think would take over any evidence that got recovered from Main Stream science. You got it, the ones that Cover up it.

I remember the time when Aliens was a taboo talk in any field but now our awareness would dictate otherwise.

Are we that restricted in our beliefs that we judge all forms of science fundamentally. I think so. ThEY do not want it revealed. It doesn't matter what field it is found in, it will be extracted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join