It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Your Gods of Old wrapped up in mummy suits and stashed away from society'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

No, those pictures are digital montages.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
^^ It's a joke. From a photoshop contest.

Lol... Oh is it? Well that makes sense!

Those photo's are hilarious!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sure.
The skeleton looks like it's (((waving))) to us!! Yikes!

The things people come up with just boggles my mind!

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Funny I saw this today just as I got back from the book store.

I had picked up a copy of Weird Pennsylvania, and they talk about two scientists who found the bones of sevral 7' tall humans in burial mounds somewhere upstate An odder note about these bones was the skulls seemed to have protruding bone horn-knobs from the forehead.

Sadly, these remains were lost in transit to the research facility. Never to be seen again.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

That's a sculpture. Not proof of anything. It is a sales pitch as well. Are you the one selling the replica of the possibly non existent bone(s)?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Now that I have had the time to search for those photos, here they are.

First image

Second image

Third image

Fourth image

All those images were created to enter contests at Worth1000.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks. I knew I'd seen those. My Wife participates on that Board. She showed them to me.

I'm not buying this one. Total fabrication. The old reports are worthless without the bones which I doubt ever existed in the first place. There is probably a handful of authentic ones within the 7 to 10 foot range. The entire concept of them being hidden from us is indeed a foolish concept. There is simply nothing to this I can see. Not to mention not a shred of anything to link it to this Forum.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not sure if its mentioned here . But there was a 30 foot tall "king" found in Scotland . I believe it was later found to be a mammoth

There are many researchable cases of human giants. Most are below 9foot in height but there are some interesting ones that have been found you can look up .

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I've always been intrigued by the stories of giant bones stashed across the world, especially after reading through The Book of Enoch and getting acquainted with the idea that Noah's Flood was a sort of genetic cleansing, a so-called "divine genocide" as terrible as that sounds... The idea that some higher beings had interbred with humanity is an intriguing idea, especially if remains do corroborate the idea of giants...

Especially those found in PA which supposedly corresponded to a legend of a race of giants that was chased out and later found by natives from another state (Missouri, or Tennessee I think) and the fact that both legends corresponded with the discovery of bones...

As for where most of these discoveries go there are a few answers to this, the most likely, of course, is that many of them are made-up or exaggerations, however some may very well be true, after all the historical paradigm is constantly being rearranged and who knows what lies hidden in museum or Vatican vaults locked away... It always reminds me of the scene at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark when the Ark is filed away in a massive vault of top secret stuff

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
www.stevequayle.com...

Here is a picture of legbone of an old human, or Genesis states Gods of old.

Nice that they drew the anatomy behind it, to fit. It could easily be a moa leg bone... (*google 'moa', I can't be bothered doing all your work!)

[edit on 23-12-2007 by AotearoaSon]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

nice find, you gotta cowboy going on in the fourth image, buddy. He's gotta a nice six-shooter hanging on his right leg

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As far as large bones go, why haven't we found more? I believe in the possibility Bigfoot exists, so there should be giant humanoid bones found. Do I know the origins and why, no. Religion would stop anything that contradicts its beliefs.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Uberaris

Yeah that is interesting, it seems as though anything worthwhile, gets taken away immediately. Extracted like a tooth.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by danteinhickville

Agreed anything to expand the old manuscript would be done away with very quickly.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

Yeah that was funny that side iron sure makes it a class act.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AotearoaSon

Well I will check that out if you had information fill free to fill in the blanks for others. Thank you though.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey, new here, literally just signed up to say,

I read somewhere recently that most earliy archeologists such as those mentioned here were funded by the catholic church, and that this caused a great deal of censorship with regard to discoveries that didn't quite meld with catholic religion at the time.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominusluciferi
Hey, new here, literally just signed up to say,

I read somewhere recently that most earliy archeologists such as those mentioned here were funded by the catholic church, and that this caused a great deal of censorship with regard to discoveries that didn't quite meld with catholic religion at the time.

That would make plenty of sense we don't want the common folk to know the other possibilities inside the closet.

Yeah something about the mummy just wasn't right I viewed as a kid but that thing seemed very unearthly. The hair folicles seemed very thick red. Almost animalistic but not. This would have been in Washington during a field trip.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't necessarily discount these accounts of giants.

I'm from Australia, where apparently numerous giants were found so I did a little digging around and found some evidence to back at least some of these findings up.

There are a couple of photos and corresponding descriptions on this site:
www.cartage.org.lb...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
hmm yes there were big....
but how strong do u think there were........?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join