It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Deagle, a nutcase fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I downloaded a video off youtube . 16 parts and burnt them to a DVD. I then watched it, or should I say tried too. I got through to the fifth part and gave up. This guy is a fruit loop. A legend in his own mind.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Froot loop?

Crazy?

Lunatic?

What videos are y'all watching? there is NOTHING in these videos that suggests that - certainly not delivery - and the subject matter is nothing new, so can't be focusing on that.

I keep hearing, "he had his medical license stripped off him" - so what? Do you know the circumstances surrounding it? (could be the PTB trying to keep him down - we have no idea)

I have never heard of this guy, until today - watched about 30 minutes - seems legit.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
well kids bicker this bicker that Im right no Im right, my opinion means more...no mine does.

video.google.com...=2014494460891596371

a small idea you might like to think. Im still not 100% about the guy, is he just some NLP genius feeding disinformation???....

well I lie, after watching that link I have faith in him.

but for the non believers:
1. how about the fact that you yourself exist.
2. how about the scientific terms of encyclopedic depth of such a vast range he was able to draw with relevance to his direction of talk
3. what if everything he said was true

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join