It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Deagle, a nutcase fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Dr Deagle reminds me of a Manchurian Candidate filled with (pre-programed) information. It is certain he speaks the truth on some subjects but when he dabbles into areas he has no expertise it becomes obvious that who ever programed him, didn't have a clue.

His explanation of the formation of crop circles exposed his ignorance to me. Parts of his explanation are based on sound theory, but he leads you astray as to who and where they come from. String theory, or silly string!

My advise would be to listen to everything he has to offer, but come to no conclusions until you have solid conformation. Do not believe him, hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Its amazing, living in a free world. We have freedom of speach and all that... offcourse aslong as you agree with the majority.

All i can say is, i hope hes wrong, but from everything else im seeing its looking more and more uncurtain. Its one of those things, untill the # has hit the fan we wont see who through it, whos pulling the srtings.

Im not quite sure i buy into the idea that he is trying to feed his market for whole food products, as these products are good for you, and its a blody elaborate story to tell just to sell his product. Normally a sales gable would go more along the lines of, "roll up roll up, now what we have here ladys and gents is a product that will completly change your lives, its a hover, with a sander that can also massage your back. Now if you would let me into your home i will demonstrate with a free carpet shampoo..."

NOT

"So... the world.. is pritty #ed and its about to get worst, and you see the govermant, yeh its all down to them. They want it to happen, and theres alains aswell, and we'r kinda at war with them. But they dont want you to know this, as its all some evil plan dreamt up by beings not of this dimetion. Oh yeh and ther'e poisoning you, throu....gh, your.... food, yes, you see, making you stupid. So by my food its good for you..... Oh and they have evil baboons too, unfortunatly though we dont sell anything to help you with that one."

Do you see where im coming from, although lookng at it put like that, i can kinda see where you coming from with the whole its abit out there, although it has been said that the truth is often stranger than fiction.

Just one last thing, it is well known that the food often brought from supermarkets and convienients stores, that is pre prossed and packed is full of un-natural adatives and preservatives. Which arnt good for you, on top of that, its not fresh so, so much of the nutrients is lost anyway. The reason they are still bought? Because they are cheap. If you buy your fruite and veg from your organic grocers on th eother hand, yeh you will pay more, but you get a hell of alot more nutrients for ya money. I have experienced this first hand for myself the difference between the two different eating habbits if you will, when i moved out, got a house with some mates, we brought cheap crap from tescos everyweek, it was cheap, value foods & microswave meals the lot, after a while i was feeling very run down alot of the time. alsorts of minour illnesses. Since moving out of there i have got myself a part time job on the side working in a restuarant, where they cook organic foods etc, all freshly prepared, where i get most of my meals. The difference is amazing. And that is all that is different from my previous lifestlye habbits, the quality of the food i eat.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I had a lot of days off for the christmas holidays... Decided to really go in depth after collecting all the interesting information he has mentioned and had tried to disprove anything he had mentioned that I found profound...

I couldn't come up with not one single thing that he had lied to know something about. Whether it be about peizoelectric plate techtonic testing, or medical research or even historical annecdotes he had mentioned.. could not disprove one thing...

Who cares who said anything first.. the point is is that even if he's repeating things other people had said.. He is saying a lot of things in one radio show... I'd rather listen to one radio show a day than spend 700 hours researching multiple resources with no direction. At least if I am sceptical about ANYTHING he says I can go look up THAT SPECIFIC THING and call in to his radio show and mention why he is wrong.. so far he hasn't given me a reason!

Let him spit his gift and don't listen if you don't like...

Attacking the messenger is a waste of time and it's a way of avoiding facing truth and reality...

I don't like Bill O'reilly... but I don't go around saying that he's a kook or a fanatic or whatever... I ignore his rhetoric and opinion pushing and move on to people that sound like they make sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Bill Deagle is one of the teachers that collects evidence and presents it. If he is guilty of teaching people about the NWO and helping them to overcome it, then guilty he must be charged.

His information has done nothing to me but broaden my mind.

God Bless Mr. Deagle as he continues to expose Satan and his schemes.

Yeshua HaMashiach is King ! If you all want a new life and a new spirit trust Jesus today and ask him to be King of your heart!

"My fathers house has many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you" -Jesus

"I did not come to condemn the world, but through me that it would be saved" -Jesus

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The thing that people need to understand is that the government has a funny way of covering things up. They go to extreme lengths to cover up the most minute of things concerning militray technology, oporations, mess ups and such. I was in the air force and only had a secret clearence and experienced such struggle by the government to keep # that one would not expect to be important underwraps. They threaten you with jail after signing the paper work to have the clearance. At this level it is mostly to keep other countries from seeing patterns in their intel analization that would indicate things such as troop movements and basic habits or patterns of oporations. This is called oporational security or OPSEC. I also know that when recieving information about TECHNOLOGY that involves a top secret clearence, they take you into a vault or room that will not let transmissons escape. They really lay down the threat of jail and give out pieces of needed knowledge to do the job and it is my belief that they also give out disinformation to catch people that dont keep secrets well. This info is usually way more intersting than the main # they need you to know and may not be true. People really do go to jail for 50 years or more for even mentioning these facts, they tell you that too and give you examples of military members who met such a fate. So think about the levels of caution they take at such a low level of importance compared to # this guy is talking about. The thing with this lower level info is that they are trying to keep info that can easily be attained and proved such as certain parts on jets and what they do, how they work, yada yada yada. Now think of the things this guy is talkign about, like others have said he really has no proof so the fact that he is not dead or in jail is because the burdone of proof is so unrealistic and the government has gone to such high lengths to keep it that way. They just let him run his mouth knowing tha tmost will thinnk he is just a nut case. And some of the # he is mentioning may seem just plain impossible because it very well could have been disinformation-# like the killer baboons. I would take a lot of this # seriously because i konw from certain first hand experience how the government keeps # underwraps. They are crafty with it. They make it very hard to find proof and if proof can be attained by manner of trained pros like spys and analysts, they #ing threaten the hell out of you to keep you from selling the info or letting it get into the wrong hands. There are things they hide and there is technology that is way beyond our imagination. Think about this, the f-22 was over 20 years in the making. They had to of had that technology even before that in order to start developing the plane. So think of what they have now when it comes to military weapons and technology. The f-22 is very public these days, but there is so much to it that is kept underwraps. Just gives you an idea of what is out there. I would pay attension to most of what this guy says and keep in mind some of it may be disinformation, but personally, i believe him to have some valid points. These people who get on here and bash guys like this really have no military experience or experience with the government. Anyone who has and is not a #ing brainwashed idiot realizes the government is shady and is very capable of controling just about anything they #ing want to. Some people work in the government and just flat out agree with being apart of the system so much that that they dont see or overlook the shadyness or they like the #ing paycheck.
So keep this in mind. This is my personal, no bull # experience. THE GOVERNMENT LIES, THEY LIE SOME MORE, AND THEN THEY LIE SOME MORE. THEY HAVE PEOPLE WHO'S SOUL JOB IS TO DISINFORM AND THEY GO ABOUT THIS IN ANY MANNER IMAGINABLE BY THE LAYMAN.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anonymous ATS - you have the correct diagnosis. I know him and have inside information.

He has had NONE of the experiences he claims, except in the fertile imagination of his hay wire central nervous system.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OzWeatherman, I have listened to Dr. Deagle on several lengthy videos and on his audio interviews on the Clay and Iron website, maybe 25-30 hours worth in total. The guy seems legitimate to me. In fact, he appears to be absolutely brilliant. He talks too fast and says too many extremely sophisticated things to be a fraud, in my opinion.

Listening to this guy, Dr. Bill Deagle, makes me feel he is one of the good guys. He also talks to many of the people I also think are good guys, like Jim Marrs, Eric Jon Phelps, Dr. Len Horowitz, Alex Jones, etc.

It's a "feeling" I have about him. It's like watching a video of WTC Building Number 7 fall. I just know it had to have been an inside job. That intuitive feeling is, in my opinion, GOD telling me what the truth is. I don't need some engineer or scientist to tell me what is so glaringly apparent to me already.

I believe Dr. Deagle is not only one of the good guys, but he is one incredibly knowledgeable and brilliant individual as well. We should all be thankful he's on our side. I would be interested in knowing what his IQ is. I'll bet it's at least 150 or higher.

Cut him some slack. Spend more time listening to him on his Clay and Iron
website.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Those that do not believe in Mr. Deagle's information don't have the authority to discredit the information unless you can prove otherwise. What he say's actually has some validity in his statements. If you will just open your eye's you can see that there is something greater going on than what is actually being talked about. Some of the information that he presented does sound a little out of this world. I do see how the information is very possible. Just like I know that they have been trying to work on teleportation and they are succeeding at it. If they can accomplish that feet then why do you think that the rest of it is not possible? Just look at the news when they reported on the scuba divers that were swept to an island that has 20 foot Komodo dragon's that people did not know existed. I have heard of stores of giants being present. Just take a look at the world’s largest man. It is a disorder that causes people to grow at a much faster rate. As far as the super soldier goes I know that they have almost completed that because when I was in the military this information came to me first hand. Some times you just need to have a little faith to believe that the information that he has presented is true unless you can prove otherwise. He brings up a very important point in his statement that there is a war coming and if you don't wake up you will be dead. Why do you think that gun's and ammunition sales have been skyrocketing? People are not just hording them they are getting ready to go out in the streets and fight. Just remember that there is a way going on in your mind and it is through control that you will be bonded and shackled.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Well I have been doing a lot of reading and research on this subject Global Conspiracy and I must admit the best way to hide something is to put it right out in the open. Who ever is in control does not want you to think these crazy things are possible. Who profits from these major block buster films about so called science fiction again the more ludicrous you think things are the easier it is for who ever is in control to keep doing what they are. Every generation has been stuck in a para dime not actually knowing what was going on because of material 3 dimensional STUFF keeping our 5 senses occupied. We need to stop acting like we know everything let the ego's go and open our minds and our hearts to all possibility step out side of the prison matrix we have been creating and recreating. Infinite limitless possibilities that can never be destroyed, wake up take some deep breaths and start talking to one another without judgment and come to our own conclusions.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Dr.Deagle is a member of The American Board of Family Practice,Canadian College of Family Practice,American Academy of Environmental Medicine,American Anti-Aging Medicine,and A.C.O.E.M. His titles are MD,ABFP,CCEP,CIME,AAAAAM,ACOEM,AAEM.He is also a American Board Family Physician.He also is a consultant with GENOVATION LABORATORIES for gene,single nucleotide DNA poloymorphisms,(future disease),etc,etc,etc,.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I believe Dr. Deagle believes he is telling the truth. It is evident in the way he presents his speach that he believes what he says is the truth. I do believe myself in much of what he says however with alot of his info comming from other whistle blowers it is likely that some of the info he has could be false and planted by the powers that be as they flood him with missinformation the same way they do every other thing they want to keep secret. I don't blame Dr. Deagle if some of what he says turns out false. I also won't discredit everything he has to say because he may have recieved some missinformation. I also believe that with him being exposed to such deep dark secrets that our government keeps from the majority, secrets so bizarr you would have to see them with your own eyes to believe them, its understandable that he could be easily made a conduit for missinformation. Alot of you ask for proof or wonder why he has no physical proof. That would be like asking someone who worked in a diamond mine or a gold mine why they never brought any of what they mined home! I would think that the places that Dr. Deagle has been and the things that he has been exposed to would be at a security level far greater than most of us could begin to understand and hense the lack of physical proof. Its not like he would be able to walk out of top secrete installation arm n arm with an alien...you all sound silly asking for proof and only contribute to future whistle blowers changing their mind about coming forward.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

he was interviewed many times by Alex Jones, so he can't be a fraud

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

oh my god....do you hear yourself?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by bloodmoney]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anonymous ATS - you have the correct diagnosis. I know him and have inside information.

He has had NONE of the experiences he claims, except in the fertile imagination of his hay wire central nervous system.

Ahahahaah #2

Yeah this guy is dodgy as, didn't he get his medical license revoked for criminal negligence?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
DR BILL DEAGLE SPEAKS OUT AGAINST THOSE WHO WOULD SLANDER AND DEFAME HIM

Dr Bill Deagle has a message for YOU if you make any false claims or suggest that he is not a fully licensed medical doctor.

listen to hour 1 of todays NutriMedical Report where he will speak to YOU directly.

podcast.gcnlive.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I GET A WEIRD VIBE FROM DEAGLE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE SAYS SOMETHING LIKE "THE NWO WONT KILL ME BECAUSE IF THEY COME WITHIN 100 YARDS OF ME..MY BOYS WILL TAKE THEM OUT." WHAAAATT??? SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT HIM!!

BUT WHAT I DO LIKE IS HE HAS INTRODUCED ME TO INDIUM, COLLOIDAL SILVER, ZEOLITE, AND OTHER THINGS THAT I KNOW ARE PROTECTING ME FROM CHEMTRAILS AND BUGS. I HAVENT BEEN SICK IN YEARS WHICH IS A MIRACLE!!

ALEX JONES IS DEFINITELY NWO/JESUIT. BUT IT DOESNT MEAN WHAT HE SAYS IS NOT TRUE BUT HE WILL STAY OFF TOPICS THAT THEY ORDER HIM TO. JONES IS HILLARIOUS WHEN HE GETS DRAMATIC..LOL. REMEMBER HIS FLUORIDE TIRADE..LOL?

DAVID ICKE..IM NOT SURE ABOUT YET BUT HE HAS GREAT INFO..EVEN IF YOU ARENT INTO THE REPTILE STUFF.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by leonidas1]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I'm sure glad you posted in all caps, I wouldn't have been able to see it otherwise...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with you but his claims kinda maybe sound close to true.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

As a professional who is educated in weather it would be useful to continue your research on the means of manipulating and steering it. After all if a layman can figure it out after vetting enough sources, it would be to your advantage to be well informed. As for DR. Deagle...this man is as genuine as they come. He is a medical intuitive with a superior IQ and we can all say thank you that his heart & soul are true.
A now very well trusted and knowledgeable friend of mine is Dr. Michael Castle who worked with Will Thomas on chemtrails now continues alone in exposing this global attack on all life.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Dr. Deagle is on par with the supposed
Dr. Jonathan Reed. These scammers do a disservice to UFOLOGY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join