It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Deagle, a nutcase fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi iv been reading your post , i myself have been learning the past 7 years from looking into the illuminati, New world order , Gorgia Guidestones and so much more , as for the de-pop plan , i hate to burst your bubble but it been written on the gorgia guidestones and more google them i learn about them and you will find your evidence there.

Also all i have to say about Dr deagle is Phil Schnieder ,Fred bell and most other BLAck Project whistle blowers ect all say the same , Not only do some have information that blows your mind they also all have heart and compashion for humanity , Now to go ahead and slander these people like Phill and Deagle and commander X is just to do exactly that the NWO puppetmasters want , Always look at everything with an open mind , because those that do not open the lid will stay locked inside for ever ,
My conclusion is this , TV ,Movies ,Video Games ,Religion , and HDTV broardcasting is there to stop you looking for the truth , if you have so much do occupy your brain with you wont look for answers of the truth , just by comming into the forum says that you know something is wrong with the way this planet is , Im oldskool from way back just a crazy raving party pill popper ect , i snapped out and know all this is real and comming the stock markets have crashed almost , this was planned by the governments years ago for the new world order , Not to mention this question , The Bible says humans are made in the image of god , does it not strike you as why would someone that is made in the image of the all mighty high god be slaves on one planet when god is eternal and so are we, jesus was a man that began to use the higher god and learn how to asend into the messiah form we are all supposed to become and because that kind of information and knollage can overthrow religion ect they would never admit to it , dr deagle is dead on right about all he says . Get to the part in these documentaries where he says " Some of you may be hearing a bell and vibrations because he is sending them , now i know from my personal experiance that i was hearing those bells and my body was standing on end hair ect and vibrations ,I know that you who read this have to make your own minds up about everything ,whats real and what is not , But remember those who be ignorant and arrogant are the ones that allow this kind of deception to continue , the posse comitadas has been destroyed , sorry about the spelling im in AUS , As iv said dont listen and staright away belive it go by your intuition and let that guide you as we all really are old beings just about to be born to our next acention , Niburu is returning and they know and advertise it , Example of new world order propagander is computer games , im a gamer and if any one is to just play through these games and you will see what im talking about

Crackdown = Complete the game and it says welldone but that the police force you work for are the ones running all the crime and making it chaos and without you they could not have created THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Jericho - This game has the all seeing eye and also what Dr deagle talks about the OMEGA secret agency , its all there not to mention the occultic teachings of alister crowly in the game.

Army of two , One of the cut scenes they talk about the illuminati.

Burnout Paridise - The logo has the illuminatis all seeing eye.

More and more these themes are becomming reality , i learnt all this stuff years ago and told people no one would listen but now the same people are being awakened and seeing it all for them selves ,

Like i said if your so quick to dismiss someones information despite how far fetched it is you will never learn anything , Is it not that the devils greatest trick in the endtimes will be that no one would belive that it igsists , why would governments tell you about

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

forget the baboons. this guy says that at the quantum level atoms dont exist! lol what a nutjob. if atoms dont exist then physical matter doesnt exist and if physical matter doesnt exist then experimented on super monkeys dont exist! DUH! what a lunatic.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

i'm just wondering if you are a meterologist, what do you think of the chemtrails? i live in south florida and it is my belief that since the begining of 2008 they have established 100% weather control here. the way the sun reflects off the clouds is different. after spraying the sky reflects splotches of bright pink even where there are no clouds. the sun does not seem capable of penetrating the clouds so when there is a cloud in the way it creates a cone shape where the light can not penetrate. the clouds also seem lower in the atmosphere thus creating less rain. we have not had a thunderstorm here in months! in south florida! they spray in storm clouds and destroy them. they are keeping it from raining. on average the rain gauge has been an inch below normal every month since around june. the weather patterns here are completely different than they have been the entire 26 years i've lived here. i am an avid storm watcher and i could go on and on about the small and not so small differences occuring here. but hopefully you already know. so please tell me do you see what i see? am i a quack too?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I work as a Licensed Psychiatric Technician and this guy is a spitting image of a Bi-Polar Manic patient. They are brilliant and hyperverbal. This guy I bet you a million bucks has very much difficulty sleeping and that is because he is manic,manic,manic. Some of what he says is undoubtedly true and some is B.S. Same thing with manic mental patients I care for. We have had some that claimed they worked for NASA and everyone says they are having grandiose delusions only to find out with further research that they indeed did work for NASA. I could tell you story after story about manic patients that told of grandiose delusions only to find out later that they were indeed working on winning the nobel prize in chemistry or had invented something. I had one patient claim she was going to be on Oprah for some invention and everyone for sure just thought she was being grandiose until one day she told me type in her name on Google and the top hit was her invention and it was very very impressive. This guy is probably brilliant but his visions might be from God or they might be from himself or they might be from some other source possibly evil or devious. He needs to take his own advice when he tells others to be discerning. In any case he is an "interesting" guy that is for sure.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
this fellows presentation was very good, the descriptions about mind control, hypnosis, and the hive mind reminds me of scientology, perhaps those ultra black projects are why scientology exists at all. The data I knew about personally as true was presented that way, I can not speak for the rest. His message should be spread quickly before it is too late.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Excuse me, but "OzWeatherman" is the very LAST person I would listen to about ANYTHING.

Every one of this guy's opinions smells of disinformation and "paid government debunker" from a mile away.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

i'm just wondering if you are a meterologist, what do you think of the chemtrails?

Thanks for asking. This is a perfect example -- "OzWeatherman" is one of the biggest chemtrail debunkers and deniers on ATS.

Like I said, I don't trust this guy for anything. I think you can actually ascertain the truth by believing the opposite of what he says.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I believe in everything. I do not set up road blocks for my mind. This man claims things that are consistent with many conspiracies, & whether you believe him or not, You can learn just as much from an enemy as you can from a friend. Take his words & use them to your advantage. Truth is a word, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Excuse me, but "OzWeatherman" is the very LAST person I would listen to about ANYTHING.

Every one of this guy's opinions smells of disinformation and "paid government debunker" from a mile away.

Thanks for asking. This is a perfect example -- "OzWeatherman" is one of the biggest chemtrail debunkers and deniers on ATS.

Like I said, I don't trust this guy for anything. I think you can actually ascertain the truth by believing the opposite of what he says.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by GoldenFleece]

So, when someone has an alternate opinion to yours; one they can back up with some evidence, they are a dis-info agent?

I dont believe in Chem trails, does that make me a paid dis-info agent?

I also dont believe in the ballocks deagle spouts, i mean come on, remote controlled primates as a devastating military weapon?!?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They already have remote controlled bugs & plains. I'm sure a remote soldier is in the works. Their is nothing the military won't do to kill people. It's just a matter of thinking it up. The funding is already there. Deagle is for real. He is the only one I know who mentioned what was actually used in 9/11, & that evidence is starting to come out. Mini nukes! The metal is being tested & they are finding a lot of unusual findings. He goes on about Fluoride & every other conspiracy. Its all consistant.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This guy is obviously a fake. He even tries to call himself the Messiahs. Jesus never called himself messiahs. And anyone who believes in the bible will know we are warned by Jesus to be aware many will try to be the messiah.

Don't be fooled.

Dr. Deagle speaks many truths, but his ego made him lie as well, destroying his credibility and making people discredit part of the true realistic things he speak about. All the NWO things he talks about is real. Some of the technologies he speak about is real others are pure exaggerations of reality. The same thing happens with his claims of aliens.

Reptilians for example is a gigantic lie, there is no such thing and anyone who believes in reptilians eating human flesh and mutating into human clones should seriously look for medications. It is ok to consider this as another possibilities among billion others explanation for things we don't understand, but to actually believe in the existence of reptilians, blindly without any solid evidence is not only insane, but also discredit the names of those who are condemning the NWO.

This kind of bad apples are everything the mainstream media need to point out and say "see? look how crazy these guys are! There is no NWO!".

Wake up people, and Deagle: Grow up and stop exaggerating and speaking lies. If you stick to the true and forget about being a messiah, then we might be able to expose these devils who try to take over the world by brainwashing us and forcing slavery on us all. Continue to lie and you are no better than these guys.

I respect you, and agree on many subjects, don't by my enemy, be my friend, cheers!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok, so the guy is pretty much vomiting conspiracy theories that no one could possibly prove or disprove with the results of a search engine. So if we want to test his credibility, we should take him down to an even playing field. Someone should simply test his photographic memory that he continually boasts of. Give him a string of numbers and ask him to repeat them. Flash a picture in front of him and see if he can recall everything in it.

I personally believe this guy could be a con artist. He has all of you asking the wrong questions so you don't find the right answer, and has stuff to sell. Be wary.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Agree!! People need to wake up!!!

everyone who thinks you are dellusional needs to read more, start questioning their own beliefs, stop watching tv, stop thinking about making more money.

Books recomended the Gods of eden by william bramley and youtube Alex Collier anyone who hasnt read this, once they do it you will never be the same, there is no going back, take the blue pill for awakening, the war is for the repression of our consciousness and our mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by mortalengine
I have a good opinion of him, he's spot on.

too bad you need more credible evidence, you'll probably find that evidence pretty useless when you dont exist anymore.

he was interviewed many times by Alex Jones, so he can't be a fraud

Please god tell me this is sarcasm!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I have to agree with the poster that pointed out how silly your basis for this argument is. Disagreement. I do not put any faith in defrocked doctors that have killed and poisoned people by suggesting they take things that were bad for them and then goes on to continue to make his money doing just exactly that same thing, only online since he legally cannot sell medicine anymore. Why would you?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

However generally speaking any man revealing secrets of powerfull organization openly, using his name, would not live for long. If it was true,of course. Other side , having variety of obsolete: poisons,suspicious car-crashes,suicides and those kind of stuff, will take care of such a person.

I agree. Just look at the Clinton Death list and see for yourself. Even if just a fraction of those deaths were hits, it is still frightening.

I personally agree with some of what he has to say but I think this guy has taken some legitimate arguments and facts and flown the coop. He seems to have lost his mind.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

If you think that he's a wack job than why do you bother coming on here? I don't bother with what I don't believe in and won't waste my time! Is it cause maybe your scared and don't want to believe it? think about it? I really do hope he is a nut!!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I think this cuts through all the crap. We all know something isnt right and are looking for an answer and a way to act. But who wants to be ridiculed? At least if you can justify your actions to those around you you can retain acceptance right?

Therin lies the game. If i were on the other side i would allow the Dr Deagles through to show what happens to those who oppose. I'll keep buying DVD's and larger plasma's and hide in my loungeroom - maybe...

I hear the bell.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If i had seen half the things he says he had i dont think i would be able to face the world - i'd be hiding under my bed. Perhaps he isnt quite stable and some of it is rubbish or imagined. You cant deny has has courage and a certain aura.

There is some scary, unexplainable stuff out there and everyone here is scrounging through internet garbage to find their answer because we all know something just isnt right.

Has anyone bothered to try and contact him and ask?

I'm all for a new world order but one based on compassion and respect for fellow beings. If i had a choice between Bush and Deagle for president guess who i'd pick?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ver important something about chemtrails in the air...

But to understand what is happening around us you really must!!! watch this video, all parts...
pl.youtube.com...
After that you will understand more and see a bigger picture

It is known now and scientist ineurope start talking about it loudly[maybe not in us] ,that average temperature o the earth increases, because of increased solar activity.it has nothing to do with level of carbon dioxide in the atmosfere.
To some degree co2 makes thatt effect worst now, but reducing co2 emission doesn't help anyway.

They are spraying miroparticles of aluminium to reduce earth heating and cause light beam not reach the earth surface.That's why people say, the sky is not the same like years earlier.sure it 's not the same...
they hope it will work and stop ...

But it's a good reason to make money of the invoirment[i mean co2 emission allowances for countries].the prices of energy will rise- alternative energy is quite expensive and only reach countries can afford it.
So, for example poor countries in africa have no chance for development, because the don't have alternative source of energy like nuclear, wind, geotermal[only wood, coil, oil].Many people don't have even electricity,medical care, etc.
In the interest of reach countries is to stop overpopulation their own countries but especially of poor cauntries, so they used co2 emission allowances to cause energy crisis and make poor people life even worst.
It 's not aesy but it seems like some people , i think about 4 bilions, must die to stop poluting the air, water, oceans, forests.
the will solve both problems at once- problem with control over humanity and problem with envoirment.

It's not about conspiracy theory, but there is a group of powerfull people on the world[most of them in usa] which think they are better than others, they are special, they want absolut control over others who sometimes dont deserve to live.
So after that we will have one solution- New World Order, with absolut control of our life and reproduction.
Horrible , but it seems to me it eventually hapens...People are not aware what's going on.I live in europe i'm not american, but i really worry about you, about your ignorance. You lost control over your country long time ago.I would say we all lost control, because for me an average american is like any other human on the planet which life is important ,we all deserve to live like average african child sick with malaria, because we are the same human beings.chasing money we stop pay attension what other people do around us.
Wake up people, maybe it's too late for us, but if i had a choice to die ignorant or aware of something I would rather choose second option.

greetings from europe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join