It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Deagle, a nutcase fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's like reading a paper, you dont take whats in the paper as news, you look for whats not there.

Stuff like this isn't easy to prove for a reason.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
He is a pawn of the Rothschilds trying to stir up trouble. You must read www.iamthewitness.com

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

He was on "The Freeman Perspective" and said in a matter-of-fact tone, "Yeah...about 5,000-6,000 years ago humans were about 16-20 feet tall". He then went on with what he was saying as if what he had just said was no big deal. 16-20 feet tall?!?! Where are the bones?! I'm sorry...if all humans were that size back then, we would have SOME skeletons. I'm sure the powers that be have a good hold on suppressing information, BUT, no WAY could they have suppressed something LIKE THAT! When I first watched Dr. Deagle, i was very impressed and intrigued with what seemed to be a righteous, intelligent, honest man...but i am sadly disappointed right now...it just seems like the guy is a bit nuts...SORRY! ugh...i pray that i'm just being cynical.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
www.erichufschmid.net...

Deagle also claimed to have been the house physician to a fire department involved in the Columbine(4-20-99) response. Mother of wounded Columbine victim Mark Taylor had this to say about Bill Deagle in an interview with radio host Eric Hufschmid:

--Dr. Bill Deagle would visit the Taylor house two to three times a week, he took them(the Taylor family) on trips. He would show them chips that could be implanted into people. She is concerned that Deagle may have implanted a chip into Mark. " He's talking to somebody like through some kind of voice command side of him." Her daughter babysat for Deagle, who showed her a drawer full of cash, with stacks of hundred dollar bills.

Make of that what you will.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

could it just be that they use the baboons to experiment the nanomachines on and yes they can slightly control animals and insects with computer chips that give off electric impulses in there brains and muscles if you read more on nanomachines you will find out they can do almost anything

heres a vid of some cyborg insects that are slightly remote controlled

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I watched the video's and was almost sucked in ...I'll thank God that I wasn't.
"Prophet" Deagle is obviously insane...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the PR for Deagle
As a scientist and medical grad I thought he was a bit off until I tried to prove him wrong
He is lucky all "they" did was take his license
Hell, if any Doc in America suggests vitimins they will take your license
It turns out .... IF? you check the facts he makes most whistle blowing look like
. Some of the comments look like the "they" people
RevG

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Thanks for the PR for Deagle
As a scientist and medical grad I thought he was a bit off until I tried to prove him wrong
He is lucky all "they" did was take his license
Hell, if any Doc in America suggests vitimins they will take your license
It turns out .... IF? you check the facts he makes most whistle blowing look like
. Some of the comments look like the "they" people
RevG

What?

He killed a woman by over prescribing medication

If this isnt a case for revoking your medical license, what is?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Well that stupid prediction he made in that youtube video didnt come true so now what?? The funny part is I was expecting and hoping what he said would come to pass by the date he predicted lol!! oh well, thats what I get for feeding into bullsh*t. F*ck all you nutz!! im out this biatch!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

you oboviously have never dealt with the powers that be. The most entertaining thing for them to do is to let someone who knows what is happenning spew forth everything in its absolute truth, and to watch that person get ignored and ridiculed.

That is the most rewarding feeling to the sociopath, and also confirmation that you have pulled the wool over all the sheeps eyes. Besides, most people cannot handle the truth, so they make up a tastier fantasy that really makes less sense than the truth.

It doesn't even matter if it is all true. The only comfort is that if this is true, the power of good and God should also be true, and us isolated good people of conscience can look forward to entering the heaven dimension when this all comes to pass. I'm not holing up in the desert...they can have the planet...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
www.erichufschmid.net...

Deagle also claimed to have been the house physician to a fire department involved in the Columbine(4-20-99) response. Mother of wounded Columbine victim Mark Taylor had this to say about Bill Deagle in an interview with radio host Eric Hufschmid:

--Dr. Bill Deagle would visit the Taylor house two to three times a week, he took them(the Taylor family) on trips. He would show them chips that could be implanted into people. She is concerned that Deagle may have implanted a chip into Mark. " He's talking to somebody like through some kind of voice command side of him." Her daughter babysat for Deagle, who showed her a drawer full of cash, with stacks of hundred dollar bills.

Make of that what you will.

interesting,its obvious those really responsible for remote electronic brainwashing are using deagle as cover.......for they percieve him as a threat.

this remote voice command(brainwashing and ind control) they are talking about is EVERYWHERE,its an epidemic but its being covered up by the medical institutions,who as deagle says are thoroughly infiltrated by the enemies of man.

from my own observation and experience i realised medical health was one of thier prime targets of infiltration,and now deagle says it too....its real it really is.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You do realize genuine conspiracy researchers can be used for disinformation. I dont care how great their, intentions, critical thinking, and scientific skills are whether you are presenting or countering information. MK Ultra is a little ahead of '___' experiments folks

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
reply to post by OzWeatherman

NOPE!

Im sorry, but when hundreds of whistle blowers are coming out of the woodworks, saying the same exact stuff that he is .......

So none of you care at all about the fact that he cannot seem to make a prediction that someone else has not already made and he cannot reveal some insider info that some actual insider has already released. Tell me something, if I follow Deagle around and repeat everything that he says right after he says it, would that make me as credible as him? I would hope more since that is all he is doing and I never killed anyone with my ingorance and then went online to keep poisoning people when the state told me I am not legally allowed to poison people anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Can you disprove anything he said? This guy is a genius, and talks from the heart. I dont think you are offered a spot at MIT tech, and turn it down to finish school somewhere else, if your dumb. I appreciate the fact that this was recorded, and voiced.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The point is not disproving what he has said. The point is that he steals it anyway. From other people. Honest people who never poisoned anyone. Do you have any proof of this offer at MIT? He claims he got through med scholl in what 5 months? That seems to have worked out real well hasnt it?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

instead of ` offloading the burden of proof ` - try supplying evidence that his claims are true

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

If you can mind controll a human. You can mind controll a baboon. Baboons are vicious animals and they are very strong. The romans used war dogs to help them in battle. Are vicious baboons used to scare and injure crowds so ridiculus?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join