It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Deagle, a nutcase fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have had enough of people creating threads using this guy as their main body of evidence. He has no credible proof other than his "photographic memory", and from what he says, he has been involved in every major conspiracy for the last 20 years. I have never heard of anyone else like this.

He apparently also runs a company called nutrimedical which is a bit suspect since he has had his medical license revoked. A bit suspect in my opinion. I wouldnt be surprised if some of the forums he holds are just plugs for the overpriced products he sells

Just wondering what everyone elses opinion of him was

Links:
blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

www.nutrimedical.com...

www.clayandiron.com...

www.doradls.state.co.us...

[edit on 23/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have a good opinion of him, he's spot on.

too bad you need more credible evidence, you'll probably find that evidence pretty useless when you dont exist anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
I have a good opinion of him, he's spot on.

too bad you need more credible evidence, you'll probably find that evidence pretty useless when you dont exist anymore.

he was interviewed many times by Alex Jones, so he can't be a fraud

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

NOPE!

Im sorry, but when hundreds of whistle blowers are coming out of the woodworks, saying the same exact stuff that he is you are very wrong in your observation. The thing that makes him special is that he has more of a photographic memory and a whole lot more confidence than most of the others do.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Its really not that hard to put the dots together.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

This guy is a lunatic...he had his medical license stripped off him and claims to be involved in every major conspircay theory in the last 30 odd years. I first became suspicious when he started on chemtrails. He has no background in atmospheric science and he proves it every time he speaks about it. Normally I wouldnt be so quick to jump on someone, but being a meteorologist, it just struck me that this guy is a know it all, and just promoting his website where he sells miracle treatments. I did do my research on him. I posted this thread months ago, wonder why I am only getting posts now

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Everything is possible, however remotely-controlled killer baboons in nanoarmor? This is just ridiculous. In my opinion successful conspiracy is a simple one, without no-one noticing.So baboons are a bit problematic as a crowd control.....
The transfer of security functions to a machines will of course lead to loss of "value" of people to leaders, and loss of dependence/need of wide approval of their actions. However baboons???? This turns a serious issue into farce.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Everything is possible, however remotely-controlled killer baboons in nanoarmor? This is just ridiculous. In my opinion successful conspiracy is a simple one, without no-one noticing.So baboons are a bit problematic as a crowd control.....
The transfer of security functions to a machines will of course lead to loss of "value" of people to leaders, and loss of dependence/need of wide approval of their actions. However baboons???? This turns a serious issue into farce.

Yeah, that was hilarious

Just when you thought conspiracy theories couldn't get any crazier and all of a sudden, some weirdo comes out with that. How can he expect people to be serious about him when he says stuff like that!!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I thought the major players and organizations compartmentalized their operations in order to avoid having any one specific person getting all the information...

If what you claim is correct Oz, and this Dr. Deagle claims to be involved in a vast amount of conspiracies, and claims to have detailed inimate knowledge of most of the inner workings of these programs, Id have to side with you and say this guy is BS.

Edit to add: Remote controlled primate's in nanoarmour?

[edit on 17-3-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i started watching it - with an open mind - i blinked at the " mind controlled attack baboons in nano-armour " but lest than 4 minuites in - i switched off

thats how long it took to come to the conclusion :

what a walt

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I know....its sounds like he just wants attention. Its no wonder he got his medical license revoked

I cant believe people actually take this guy seriously....its laughable

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
you have done about 4 google searches on him to see if he is credible, and how are you supposed to know what the government has. They wont even release the fact that aliens and ufos do exist which is plainly obvious to a human being of this era..If they dont do that then how do you expect to know how deep they are in the alien tech, for all we know after reading about montauk, and other government secret project Bab boos that can jump 20feet into the air, and rip a 300lb man to shreds and have nano armor is a very real possibility.

And also have you ever thought that maybe his medical liscinse got revoked because he was saying all this stuff about the government. As far as i know they do have a sneer campaign and try to make life hard for individuals that are whistlers...

Go do some more research on him, not just 30min of google searches...

and observe is right about her comment...Also even if 5% of what he says is true about the gov. projects then that is good enough for me

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yeah thats all it took

And 4 google searches is better than the one youtube (of all things) video that is promoting his BS. Anything is possible, but if one man claims to be involved in every conspiracy theory for the last thirty odd years, then that poses some serious issues about his credibilty. He has not once actually provided evidenc other than word from his mouth and is clearly promoting his products on his website and at his seminars

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
'Dr. Deagle a nutcase fraud' eh?

Evidence?

Proof?

Oh I see, you are just suspicious of him and his seminars. Well that's expected.

You still have no proof that Dr. Deagle is a fraud... or a nutcase.

Dr. Deagle is like every other whistleblower. Privy to information that the general public is not. Therefore the general public calls them liars and a fraud.

Yawn. That's all I have to say. Yawn.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
'Dr. Deagle a nutcase fraud' eh?

Evidence?

Proof?

Oh I see, you are just suspicious of him and his seminars. Well that's expected.?

You still have no proof that Dr. Deagle is a fraud... or a nutcase. .?

The reason I say he is a fraud is due to the fact that he has no evidence other than claiming that he has a photographic memory. And seriously....if youres o bored with this threas (i take it you are after you yawned) why even bother replying

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well you have the option to think what you want...atleast for the time being..hahah

lets hope that nothing he talks about really happens

watch this, there are 9parts and he tells everything...

go to more from user for the other parts

Google Video Link

video.google.com... oplay%3Fdocid%3D-1909139933337447573&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-1909139933337447573&usg=AL29H23tWO0tB1canjgBVeCUDCk2pBAFXQ

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Well you have the option to think what you want...atleast for the time being..hahah

lets hope that nothing he talks about really happens

watch this, there are 9parts and he tells everything...

go to more from user for the other parts

Google Video Link

video.google.com... oplay%3Fdocid%3D-1909139933337447573&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-1909139933337447573&usg=AL29H23tWO0tB1canjgBVeCUDCk2pBAFXQ

I have already watched the videos. Just makes me distrust him even more

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As i said,anything is possible. Also, even though i am "a rookie" on this board, i found out that several things that i claimed to be ridiculous, might be true.
But....I do not know this person. However generally speaking any man revealing secrets of powerfull organization openly, using his name, would not live for long. If it was true,of course. Other side , having variety of obsolete: poisons,suspicious car-crashes,suicides and those kind of stuff, will take care of such a person. If these antique measures would not help,such a person torn in half ,with genetic traces of baboon, would prove that it was a true whistle blower.
As sort of example i can remind you of a person on this forum, who lied that he was from area 51. After a while he reappeared, admitting that it was a hoax and that agents visited him to inquire. He might be lying again, but to me this mode of operation of such organizations make sense. I wonder what had happened to this man if he WAS from area 51....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Its not reasonable to base proof on the non-existing of it. Anytime someone makes a claim of fact the burden of proof is on them. That is how its worked for over 100 years. Now faith is a different thing, just have faith (credit) and soon the proof will appear.

I can say this, I found it hard to believe he has a photographic memory but can't pronounce some of the scientific words he is talking about. Therm ite, not Therm ote. His amazing prediction of the passport requirement at the time, was anounced by the US publicly, prior to his talk in LA. His link to the realestate bubble burst to the removal small change is dumb.

At the time he gave the talk we were going to fire a nuke at Iran.

His claim the Planet, The entire Planet is about to die! If that isn't BS I don't know what is. Our planet is billions of years old, BILLIONS! He talks about "They" completely forgetting that whoever "They" be allegedly doing evil things to all of us also have to live on the same planet they do those alleged acts upon.

A plan for a reduction of the population by 7 billion, in 5 years. Well 2 of them have gone by already, and the population hasn't decreased, its done the oposite!

What a spew and spread of fear and evil.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
But its poisoned with things that take billions of years to disintegrate, and the poisoning is really just beginning. As to proof. Alot of whistleblowers are allowed to talk, albeit some get smeared a lot, but the main thing, as Sgt.Clifford Stone points out, is whether you have proof. Its the ones who have proof that often end up dead. And Dr. Deagle knows a great deal more than the numerous things he has been privy to, as he has many contacts and friends, some who have died. I don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes, and I'm aware the products are expensive, but thats due to the companies who produce them, primarily for the wealthy. I've been searching for my own alternatives to some of them. He gives everyone the right to photocopy all of his material, even the ones for sale and distribute it. He asks not just to spread the word to the average person, possibly less likely to bear hearing the message, but to ask for those who are in positions of trust, such as police and military and officials to know they also will be struggling to survive, and that its there duty to serve the people, as siding with the occultists will not be in their, or their childrens best interests. Also, he brings up Pindar, the same Pindar that Arizona Wilder brings up. I will keep in mind his message.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Alex Jones is a fraud. www.fromthewilderness.com...

And he's in the exact same business as CNN, Fox, etc: "There's a conspiracy out there that wants to enslave you and the only way to be safe is to use us as your only information source." Does that sound like Alex Jones, or NBC?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join