It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Ron Paul win if the game is rigged?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If there are conspiracies going down behind the scenes building towards some sort of new world order, how exactly does Ron Paul stand a chance at winning this upcoming election? Is Ron Paul's popularity actually a part of the conspiracy? Could it serve their purpose to have Ron Paul win and fail as president, ensuring more power for their chosen candidate/candidates in the 2012 election?

Personally, I feel Ron Paul could easily fit into NWO scenario as a simple pawn chosen to be the fall guy when the **** hits the fan in the upcoming years.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What makes you so sure that Ron Paul isnt a member of NWO?

Ron Paul sounds a littlebit too perfect. Too good to be real.

"The Devil's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world he didn't exist."

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UnbiasedObservations

Ron Pauls campaign has been marginalised to some extent by the MSM until now. There is no guarantee that he will win. The NWO guys can't control absolutely every event. However, it would be naive not to have some reservations about Ron Paul also, and at the very least his record should be looked at very closely to see his suitabilty to be a president of the country, as should every candidates record. It is a sad fact the the guys who are put forward are almost always very unsuitable and the public have almost no say as to who should be president. In the last election the public were presented with 2 candidates to choose from out of the entire country, and both members of the Jesuit-created Skull & Bones (formerly known as the brotherhood of death). It is known that it is an ambition of the NWO to weaken the US economy and maybe you have a point in suspecting Ron Paul could be a front man who is going to take the blame.
The NWO have said that they will control all the "revolutionaries who rise up against us", thus controlling the limits of any public reaction, and still keeping their grip of power, but more covertly than before.

Some guy posted this on Ron Paul and Alex Jones, on another forum, he reckons Paul is another shill and Jones is aware of it
www.davidicke.com...

Gre Syzmanski also has a piece on Paul and Jones, claiming they are both controlled opposition, you will have to make what you will of it yourself. I was surprised to read some connections Jones had to CIA, which is why the questions were being raised about Jones high profile
www.arcticbeacon.com...

also worth noting that Ron Paul still files his tax returns and votes for Congress to accept money from the Federal Reserve at the beginning of every fiscal year, even though he is suddenly supposed to be strongly opposed to the Federal Reserve.

If Ron Paul did get elected I wouldn't expect much to change at all, and I would be very surprised if he did in fact disolve the Fed.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Good replies, thanks for the info. I wouldn't be surprised if he was part of a NWO. If he isn't and the NWO exists, he'll either be a fall guy for the NWO's agenda or have no chance at actually winning. So any way you slice it, real change isn't going to be brought about through voting, it's going to take real action from the citizens to reclaim their freedom.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I see it as our having two choices. We just assume that everyone is part of the NWO, decide it's all just hopeless, give up, drop trou and just take.

or...

We align ourselves with whoever presents as the most anti-NWO option and retain our hope that sometimes their actually IS hope. RP may not be perfect and no candidate is going to meet everyone's personal points-of-view. But he has been consistent over his 10yrs in politics and has proven that what he stands for, both politically and personally, is a federal government under the control of The People and the freedoms that we were guaranteed when this whole party started.

I'm not a KoolAide drinker. I look at the evidence and base my decisions on that. If RP is just another brilliantly packaged shill for the NWO and all hope truly is lost, then that's the way it will be. However, if he does represent hope for change... real change... as opposed to the smoke-and-mirrors change being proferred by the other candidates... then personally, I will seize on that hope and do my part to help make it reality. To the bitter end. Because for me, I prefer to live with the belief that there really is hope and the opportunity for a better future. I don't believe there is an alternative.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The conspiracy is big, bigger than Alex Jones tells you and bigger than most people are able to accept.

In fact, if Ron Paul was a good guy ( which we don't know ) he would not stand a chance.

Democracy or parlamental democracy was never FREE,

to quote Joseph Stalin,

"It doesn't matter who the people voted for, they will always vote for us."

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
who knows where Dr. Paul will be in this election, but I doubt he is part of the powers that be. I think that's a lil too far. Especially when you are getting info from David Icke. Seriously. Reptilian presidents. Really?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mallory-john
What makes you so sure that Ron Paul isnt a member of NWO?

Hilary: Bilderberg President

well after reading some info from the illuminatti website, it appears
that Ron Paul is not in their plans, nor do they suspect him of
winning the election. The Bilderberg group has already made
their choice and prediction for the next US President. Hilary!
Even if RP was to win the election by votes, I doubt he'll
ever make it to take the oath. Bilderberg won't let it happen
in my opinion. Some sort of illness or accident will befall RP
so he can not extend his libertarian agenda. Dissolving the
Federal Reserve is NOT in the best interest of the NWO and such
they will do anything to prevent it from happening just like they
stole the presidency away from Al Gore 7 years ago. Had Al Gore
not resigned from the election results, he probably would not
be here today. Anyone who opposes the NWO will meet their fate.
So really it doesn't matter if you are elected or not. The NWO
puppet gubment is gonna put who they want where and there isn't
a thing you nor I can do about it. They are unstoppable at this point
beyond some secret organization somewhere who takes out hits
on ALL the Bilderberg group participants. Call it a reverse NWO
genocide program. But beware all their resources will be consumed
in finding out who is doing it and take them out first. So basically
it all boils down to who can oust who first.

Best of luck to Ron Paul but I doubt he ever becomes president
as the NWO considers him too radical on their agenda.

But I will say this, if the North American Union is created, I'm moving
off the continent. I'm not gonna be a pawn on their global chessboard,
nor will I be a slave to their rule. I'd rather fight on my feet than to
kneel as a slave.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stress
who knows where Dr. Paul will be in this election, but I doubt he is part of the powers that be. I think that's a lil too far. Especially when you are getting info from David Icke. Seriously. Reptilian presidents. Really?

What on earth is that nonsense supposed to mean???
As for the link to davidickes forum, the thread was written by someone other than david icke, it has nothing to do with reptiles, what nonsense did you write about reptillian presidents, and you are on a site that also has many reptillian threads, and this thread has nothing to do with reptiles so why did you bring up the subject, just throwing nonsense into the issue of whether Ron Paul is genuine or not, your post made no sense and you made no efforts to show why Ron Paul is genuine....other than YOU don't think he is part of the powers that be (he is a republican congressman???)

[edit on 23-12-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ron Paul does stand a chance of being elected, though it is a slim one. The one possibility is an over whelming landslide that precludes any possibility of vote fraud. I for one believe in the legitimacy of Ron Paul, but anything is possible, and we’ll find out the truth in the end, as always.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

Shame they deleted the guys video link on the Icke forum.

Course they are all linked, everything is in power.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mallory-john

"The Devil's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world he didn't exist."

That accomplishment has already been fulfilled by G.W. Bush.

"Look at me Christian conservative America! I'm a Christian! I pray to Jesus! God wants me to kill the evil Muslims for you! "

So Christian conservatives vote Bush in : twice.

Now?

"Alright America, your rights are gone. Mention the constitution and I will label you a terrorist and send you to secret prisons to be executed secretly. Oops, I just blew up 30 children trying to get Saddam - don't blame me, it's collateral damage. Oops, I just literally fulfilled the christian prophecy for the end of the world, guess you might have figured out by now - I AM THE ANTICHRIST! heh heh heh"

Somehow, I don't see Ron Paul ever topping George Bush when it comes to the ole' switcheroo. He has fulfilled his role as antichrist admirably.

Ron Paul? Ron Paul is a fricken boy scout compared to each and every other candidate. They are all soaked in blood money, and if you think Ron Paul is even close to them on a scale of corruption I have nothing to say to you.

Wake up call to all the disinformants : Ron Paul is one of us. We know this and you're not going to take him from us without a fight.

It is out of desperation that people are trying to tie Ron Paul in with racist, FBI-created white supremacist groups. It's out of desperation that people are trying to compare Ron Paul to G.W. Bush etc.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Trolling removed

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i think ron paul wont win because the whole thing of ron paul being popular is just another myth that is the result of a small group of net nerds trolling around and mass voting for him in order to give a false sense of popularity. does anyone really even like ron paul? besides, he is a republican! does anyone really want 4 more years of that?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Its pretty simple. Nothing is rigged. Ron Paul will not win simply because his support is so low. His support is so low because, among other things, his ideas make no sense and he is a racist.

His true insanity does not come out in the MSM because he is a nobody and has absolutely no chance of getting the nomination. He is not a long shot. He has absolutely no chance.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

Gee, dustonKoolAide, if you spent 10% as much time actually doing some research as you do attempting to assassinate Ron Paul you might actually know something. By the way, how much does Hillary pay you?

I think you may well be on your way to the ATS Troll-of-the-Year Award.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

Hey dude, did media pay you to say that?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So I post an opinion based on the original topic and I get attacked. Let me try again, playing by the rules here.

Ron Paul is an amazing man. Of course the media snubs him and ignores him. He is just so brilliant and his ideas amazing. The illuminati, who we all know controls the msm, is afraid he will expose the cd's of 9/11.

Oh Ron Paul. He is just amazing. So perfect, that the entire wolrd is conspiring against him.

Ron Paul. Yay........

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If I may be permitted a new year prediction; Ron Paul will place much higher than anticipated in the New Hampshire Primary & the Iowa Caucuses; or as Rush Limbaugh calls them the Hawkeye Caucii.

I de-emphasise Iowa for two reasons, 1. caucuses are almost impossible to poll via sample set as the past attempts by the so called mainstream media prove. 2. "The people of Iowa pick corn, the people of New Hampshire pick Presidents of the United States".

I love corn & it fuels my truck so I have nothing against Hawkeye Staters. But US citizens should feel a lump in their throat and a tear in their eye when they realise that their Commander-in-chief election process is initiated by the only libertarian State in the Union, with the mottoe; "Live Free Or Die"

The secret forces of "Controlled Opposition" will be a major ends specifier in this campaign as in many. We find it regrettable that some of the candidates with the most actual experience in governance are marginalised by the false star power generated by free media; ie. Bill Richardson, Chris Dodd & Joe Biden as well as Tommy Thompson, John McCain & Ron Paul, marginalised by no-names like Clinton, Obama, Edwards, Giuliani, Romney & Huckabee. Refer to discussion last night on WBT 1110 Charlotte on MSNBC's Hardball exposition of the planned media manipulation, which I resent even if it does favour one of my preferred candidates.

My prediction continues... The media will admit him under pressure to sponsors and the Ron Paul Revolution will salvage the self respect of the Republican Party.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How could he win if it weren't rigged?

What I find is that the majority of his supporters are either under voting age, or are the sort of people who won't vote due to fear of leaving their underground bunkers undefended (or alternately, are too stoned to find the doorknob, much less their car keys)

Even assuming his "wide support (on the internet)" wasn't dominated by *chan.org types and instead by rational adults capable of and willing to vote, the trouble is, he's a pretty weak candidate. The promises he makes are beyond the scope of the constitutional powers of the executive - coming from a guy who wraps himself in the constitution like other Republicans wrap themselves in the flag.

Which is where "conspiracy" comes in. I don't often buy into them, but honestly, some are just damn blatant. As another poster has stated, what did your mother tell you about things that seem too good to be true? Ron Paul is such a thing.

The Republican party has mutated (being generous here) into the party of war, graft, cronyism, abuse, pedophilia, corruption, and tyranny in the past two decades. Ron Paul is not a "mainstream" Republican, I'll grant. But he's still a Republican. The strings are still tied, aren't they?

If by some odd chance he makes it into office, how long until those strings start getting pulled? If he has a one-man, lone lawman crusade going to "fix" Washington, as his supporters claim, why isn't he gunning to become chairman of the Republican party so that house can be cleaned? Why instead is he aiming for the presidency, with promises that would far overstep the legal power of the position? And immediately after a president that has declared the constitution to be "just a piece of paper"?

top topics

join