It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Picture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ok, first of all, I did not take this picture, my best friend went to her aunts house last week, and she's always talked about how it was haunted. She'd share ghost stories with me which would send chills down my spine. She's told me these stories for about two years now, and finally got the chance to go back just last week. Well I told her to try and capture a ghost on film, kinda joked about it though she wasn't too hot on the idea at first told me she'd give it a shot. She came back with nothing, but this one picture, its got me confused... theres a weird faint figure in the middle of the picture, not one but two. I can't make out the first one well, but the second one seems to be half a skull if i'm not mistaken? I've messed with it in photo shop and the skull stays. the figure sorta comes and goes being so faint. =/

Tell me what ya all think about it, she hasn't tampered with the photo. Not that I know of atleast.... she's a very honest person so I believe the things she says to me, and have no reason to think she faked this photo just to give me something. =/

heres a link.. i super sized the photo.. so it'll just be url. Thanks and bye, looking forward on the responds.

i186.photobucket.com...

**edit** Also, I have no idea what that dark red is on the white curtain... I don't know if its blood or what.. I'll have to ask her tomorrow.. It bothers me since it stuck out so much to me. =P

[edit on 23-12-2007 by TheatreFanatic]

[edit on 23-12-2007 by TheatreFanatic]

PSP

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Do you have more photo's of that room?
I like to see a clear one without this shaking so we can see what that red is in the certains and what maybe was the flying object in the hall.

Greetz.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by PSP]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Looks like a 1/25 second exposure, or thereabouts, and I'm guessing your aunt doesn't have an IS lens (
), so I'd say that weird blue thing is a stereo or television, distorted due to motion blur - notice how it doesn't go past the door frame? The other shape to the left of it looks like spot lens flare, and there is some more flare in the photo, from the light going to across the door in the foreground.
I have no idea what that red thing is. Doesn't look like a camera anomaly.

[edit on 23/12/2007 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
the red thing in the top right isn't motion blur or refracting light, the blue in the middle looks like LED stereo equalizer however that skull is quite interesting, it doesn't look human because of the shape of the eye socket however it could be distorted from the motion of the camera, cool pic something was captured that is of the spirit realm for sure, but the static between the blue is questionable is that a TV in the middle of the blue or a stereo but i have never seen a stereo look like static like that even in motion blur

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kis11

Ok, so heres what I got. The blue in the background is supposedly 'outside' though that entire room is blue? The static thing, she thinks is a relection of a christmas tree to the right i believe.. or left out of site of the camera (talked about it earlier today)

The red thing, she never noticed, even before the picture, I told her you guys thought the white floating thing in center of picture was a lens flare or something, she said alright. annnd the skull we both don't know what the hell it is and it seems like noone here can explain it as of yet either. =/

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yeah, we'd need to see another picture of the room that's not motion-blurred all over the damn place. We don't know what's really in the room and causing what you consider suspicious, because the photo is a mess. A clear photo would be something to compare it against.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Being Christmas time and all... I would lean towards a reflection of Christmas light coming off the glass door. ( Blue LED lights would certainly compare for color ).

The red Bloch at the top of the window area, doesn't really look paranormal to me. Possible explanation, not knowing the resident of the house, might be a decoration piece of sorts, perhaps with red in it (poinsettia maybe ).

top topics

join