It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Shadow Government! The UFO/ET Angle. What Do You Think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The secret "shadow" government is the large organizational network which operates alongside the officially elected and appointed government of the United States of America. Just as with the official government, the secret government has functional branches. The Shadow Government is a creature of powerful elite, who need not fear being dominated by an instrument of their own creation.

I was going through ATS archives and came across this eye-popping article by Dr Richard Boylan, Ph.D. on The Secret Shadow Government in America. What really drew my attention was the Intelligence Branch which has a number of departments/organizations under it dealing in UFOs and ETs.

The ones that stood out were: NSA, NRO, CIA, FBI (CID), U.S. Navy Office of Naval Intelligence, U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations, NASA Intelligence, and Project Paperclip.

One of the directives/purposes of this Shadow Government is to:

Develop an armed capability to repel any threat to the status quo, (including the uncertain ontological, social, and economic impacts of any revelation of the reality of UFO and extraterrestrial presence) through the development of a Star Wars/BMDO ground and space-based surveillance and SDI weapons network.

Some of the important directives/tasks of these departments/organizations under the Intelligence Branch, related to UFOs/Aliens are:

National Reconnaissance Office(NRO).
Controls and collects information from global spy satellites, monitors UFO traffic entering and leaving Earth's atmosphere, coordinates firing of energy beam weapons from orbiting Star Wars satellites at selected human ground and airborne targets and selectively at extra-terrestrial craft. Loc: Pentagon basement and Dulles Airport area, VA.

National Security Agency
Orchestration of information-control and cover-up activities related to UFO secrecy and surveillance of extra-terrestrial operations.
Loc: Fort Meade, MD.

Central Intelligence Agency
Cooperates with NSA's UFO cover-up operations.
Loc: Langley, VA, and worldwide branches.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Counter Intelligence Division
Cooperates with the National Reconnaissance Organization in the surveillance of those involved in close encounters with UFOs and extra-terrestrials.

U.S. Navy Office of Naval Intelligence
Has a compartmented unit involved in UFO and USO [Unidentified Submerged Objects] information gathering.

U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations
(AFOSI) has a compartmented unit involved in investigating UFO sightings, extra-terrestrial contact reports, as well as IAC [Identified Alien Craft] surveillance.
Loc: Bolling Air Force Base, MD.

NASA Intelligence
Intelligence on astronaut and reconnaissance satellite encounters with UFOs and ETs, and coordinates the transfer of alien technology to U.S. and allies' aerospace operations.

What do you make of this? Is it all being made up by Dr Boylan especially the directives/tasks as pertaining UFOs and Extra terrestrials? How and where did he get all this info from? Even if some of it is true, then this is probably the biggest on-going UFO/ET cover-up in the history of mankind!

And what does surveillance of IAC [Identified Alien Craft] actually imply?

The complete article can be read in the link below.

Cheers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, I'll be the first to bite

I think this is basically correct, and the testimony of some of the Disclosure Project witnesses corroborates this.

What's also interesting is the theory that NSA and CIA are involved in information-control and cover-up operations related to UFO secrecy. I wonder if that includes the Internet?
Hmmmm.............

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thats Sounds like what Greer has said to, and a couple of his witnesses from the disclosure project. I personally believe it, but you'd think that there would be more whistleblowers or something if the ET/UFO subject branched out like that. I can't remeber who it was, but they were on Art Bells show talking about how the secret branch is all controlled by the big guys, like the royal families in Europe.
If this is true, like you said this will be the biggest cover-up in all history.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi Mike I thought this was all pretty well accepted information irregardless of the source.

Merrry Christmas to you BTW my friend.

new topics

top topics

join