It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for 'Breaking News'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just a few thoughts on the John Lenard Walson/ Jose Escamilla videos…

I have some friends… nay, more like web acquaintances that I correspond with on subjects of faith and prophesies. A few of these have been telling me now for several years that Satan is building an army and they will come to Earth in the guise of aliens and UFOs. They will fool the world governments and lead them to armedgeddon… etc.

But a few others I know have suggested that our own governments are planning a fake UFO arrival for some purpose of chartering a new direction towards a global government.

The two of these combined with the Walson/Escamilla videos can give you pause, especially if the latter 'government hoax’ theory, and those videos are anywhere near being real. It would indeed explain why Walson is being harassed by black security agencies. It would also explain how these machines could remain in orbit without gaining notice from any other space faring nation. (assuming this was a widespread effort)

If per chance we wake one day to see Breaking News on CNN of a strange looking craft bouncing around the Washingtom airspace, we might want to consider all the possibilities before celebrating the arrival of ET…

These are strange days.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Good idea, the government very well may do that.
They just have one flaw in there plan.
I'm good at throwing rocks, I bring that Mo-Fo down faster than you can say cheeze on a cracker please.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Yes I'm well aware of this. I'm sure 90% of people will think it's real, and we'll have ourselves another 9/11 conspiracy movement, except this will be with ET's.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
An interesting idea. This might be very well possible for the US government to pull through. Just as they did with 9/11 (don't stone me for that).

If the crafts will be ours/Earthmade, how do you expect it to happen? They would just fly over major cities and make them selves public? Or even attack? They cannot land and make first contact, 'couse someone could recognize that (human) pilot on TV - "hey, mom, I didn't know Joe from around a corner is an Alien !!!"

If the US lets thousands die in the staged attacks of 9/11 and thousands more in the warmonging machinery that follows, this conspiracy theory is a piece of cake for tham - and the CAKE IS REAL (HL2: Portal).

Again, don't stone me for speaking my mind here about the 9/11.

Take care

[edit on 23/12/2007 by iohen]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think but much certainly would hinge on those orbiting machines on the Walson/Escamilla vidoes being real (as in 'Not a Hoax'), because short of something like that, what purpose would they serve?

Seriously! Star Wars/SDI? Do we really need monolithic structures in space with Luke Skywalker in the ball-turret to shoot down missiles? It would seem counter productive to build something so large as they would easily become targets themselves.

Aliens? Why place huge ships in low Earth orbit when the moon offers a far better base for operations? This is, of course, another subject and one I happen to enjoy following. Anomolies and surface structures do appear to litter the entire lunal landscape.

I'm rather new here and all of this may have already been shaken out in other threads but it does almost seem entirely too obvious to ignore... at least, it does to me.

Who do you trust if one day we really do get that Breaking News story? The Main Scream Media? Our governments?

new topics

top topics

join