It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul & Barack Obama, Running Mates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This could happen, and I'd like to see who else would be interested in these 2 joining forces.

If you believe parties aside, that their messages are compatible, call both of their headquarters in every state.

Tell them "Logic Leapers, Critical Thinking Consultancy" thought they should know ...

This is the dream team we have been needing!

BarackObama.com

www.ronpaul2008.com/

-ADHD aka Matthew B. Graybeal, head consultant of LLCTC

u2u me for more leaps, not the first and not nearly the last. You should see how I do it for businesses!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't know if I would support it, but I would say its a distinct possibility. I've thought that for a long time that the fix was in for Hillary to be the next President. If this is the case, I can't really see Obama running with her on the same ticket. She's got the Bilderberg conncetion through Bill and may be a Bilderberg herself. She also has a Rothschild endorsement. Guliani is a Bilderberg, but he's got some dark political clouds over him and he's sick.

As far as Ron Paul goes, I do not know anything about him. He seems well liked. Almost radical in his direct appeal to the people. Like the only viable candidate that will actually do anything for the people. A breath of fresh air. Someone who is going to take charge and clean house with sweeping reforms. Sounds really good, maybe too good. Then I think it might be downright Hitlerian.

What really worries me is all the "paving the way" Bush has done for the return of the anti-christ. All we need now is a Palpatine to take the throne.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Have you ever seen Senator Joe Lieberman, and Palpatine side by side?

lol

You should do it, it will scare you!

join