It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed by E.T.s?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been brought up here as a topic,but a search resulted in it being mentioned in another thread some years back.Anyhow ,I was skimming through UFO reports in my home state of Pennsylvania when I came across a report which really gave me a jolt.Mostly because this happened about an hour and a half drive from my home.
Back in August of 2002 a man from Notrhumberland,Pa. by the name of Todd Sees went for a ride on his 4 wheeler to try and spot some deer.He never returned home.His wife contacted police and a search party went looking for him.
Instead of typing out the whole story ,I am going to post the link to the report.It was ruled that he died due to a coc aine overdose,but the case is kinda strange.The way he was found(2 days after he disappeared) is what I found most bizarre.
Here is a link to the report.I want to hear your opinions as to what you think may have happened.It would be really great if a member here is from that area and could give more details to this very disturbing event.
edit sp.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here is the original UFO report concerning Mr. Sees death.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the story. Although it's an old story, it is very interesting.

Here is another link I found on the story. It talks about a UFO being spotted and some other things the NUFORC article does not mention. Quite the mystery!

www.ufoinfo.com...

Maybe through the FOIA someone could get more meat on this story.

Guz

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff. Since you live close to the scene of the incident, perhaps you could follow up on it.

Good read. Good post.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Bear in mind that this is not a real report, but a comment prior to the report by 'a NUFORC member'.

There are several phrases in it that are not normally found in an official report, and the reason for that is 'facts' are reported that represent drawing a conclusion without evidence.

So it's probably best taken with a grain of sodium chloride.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I live in the town this man was abducted. I am literally about 5 miles from the site.

I have researched the hell out of this case, and the reason I haven't posted anything on it is because there is nothing there but either rense files or ones such as this. I have been very interested in possibly contacting people close to the man, but I also look for some help, because people in this town just laugh it off.

Its funny, this case is the reason I joined ATS, along with some Montauk stuff, and I have pretty much let it go since. Maybe I'll find out some info and give some people a call.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here's a rense file saying that the man died of a coke overdose. I think its a bit silly mainly because coc aine is almost nonexistent around here, along with other evidence that doesn't support it. Review and tell me what you think. I might give the writer a buzz.

Mystery Death Spawns
UFO Involvement

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
wow thats scary!
i wonder how many more people die like this?? i should do some research on that... any good websites you guys can recomend?
thanks for the thread

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Really strange. If the body really decomposed that fast and the familly wasn't allow to see it, then it's sure as hell strange, though under specific circumstances body CAN decompose in the open, wet conditions (sea, lake, river etc.) quite fast.

We would need a FOI act to get anything more solid from this case, if there's an entry of it available at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone.Santa claus,you are exactly what I'm looking for.Is there anything you can add that isn't posted in the reports?I tried to google this case,but not much came of it.
Also the local police deny that the FBI was involved in the case.Is there any truth to that?I kinda find it strange that he was found dead in his underwear.And it took 2 days to find him.How did the dogs miss him the first day?
I'm really interested in what you found researching this case Santa Claus,If you want feel free to u2u me if you don't feel comfortable posting it.Thank you!And thanks to all who replied.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Thanks for the replies everyone.Santa claus,you are exactly what I'm looking for.Is there anything you can add that isn't posted in the reports?I tried to google this case,but not much came of it.
Also the local police deny that the FBI was involved in the case.Is there any truth to that?I kinda find it strange that he was found dead in his underwear.And it took 2 days to find him.How did the dogs miss him the first day?
I'm really interested in what you found researching this case Santa Claus,If you want feel free to u2u me if you don't feel comfortable posting it.Thank you!And thanks to all who replied.

There are many funny things about this report. The actual time of the discovery of his ATV is so far off it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't have found him almost immediately with the search parties enacted. The distance at which he was found didn't make sense to the trajectory of the vehicle or to the fact that he wasn't "sniffed" out sooner by the dogs.

I have been told that the reason the body was not viewable was because of the face that he was making at the time of death, not decomposition. PA has some very humid, wet areas, but it is certainly not in that area. Unless there was a very drastic storm before (I should definitely check that out). Bottom line, IMO, there is no way a person could get away from dogs within many miles without being sniffed out in a hurry..

Again, this is all speculative. I have no proof. Hopefully I have something to provide later.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thanks for your post Santa.I really appreciate your quick reply.

The 2nd link I posted was to the original UFO report written by an anonymous person.The report stated That there were helicopters seen in the area almost daily after Mr. Sees was found.If this is true,what were they looking for?

I'm afraid that facts in this case are gonna be tough to come by.This happened over 5 years ago.Still maybe someone would be willing to talk about it that has first hand knowledge,or was part of the search team.

Thanks again for your post Santa,I really appreciate you sharing what you know about this.Thanks!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Here's a rense file saying that the man died of a coke overdose.

How does coc aine explain his boot being in a tree?
The "official" explanations are getting really annoying.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Here's a rense file saying that the man died of a coke overdose.

Well it is a rense file...so of course its going to be silly. I would doubt the credibility of that one.

The original story is a bit suspicious too. Would be hard to make an accurate judgement without seeing the body, but definently an interesting series of events. Does anyone else know of any UFO related deaths?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I found this case while going through the sightings in my state on the NUFORC website.Heres a link to the site.NUFORC

You'd be surprised by all the reports.I know I was.I'm not saying they are all true,but some are downright freaky.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Is it legal for some law enforcement agent in Pa. to order a closed casket funeral? Did they just suggest it, maybe?

And do the family have no right to a death certificate showing the cause, the toxicology reports in the case, or any information about the investigation?

Did Mr. Sees have insurance? The insurance company would want these things too.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Unless there was a very drastic storm before (I should definitely check that out). Bottom line, IMO, there is no way a person could get away from dogs within many miles without being sniffed out in a hurry..

Hi Santa,

I did a little research on the weather around that area. The closest city I could find was Selinsgrove which wasn't too far away. He died on August 4, 2002, but this link is August 3, 2002 the day before. You can change the days on this page as you see fit. It was dry.

www.wunderground.com...

The only people that would have access to the coroners report, police reports and death certificate are family members. It has been 5 years since his death. Have you thought about trying to contact family members? You may find an ally amongst them. Even a cousin has access to the reports. Good luck!

Guz

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Still another summary on the case:

Location. Montour Ridge, Northumberland, Pennsylvania
Date: August 2 2002 Time: 1730
A man named Todd Sees went up the mountain to look for pre-season deer. He told his wife that he would be home by noon. He rode his 4-wheeler up the power line behind his home. He never returned. A search party composed of local police, state police and volunteers searched for Sees. The 4-wheeler was found on the top of the mountain near a power-line. Tracking dogs could find nothing to go on around the 4-wheeler. The search went on for 2 days and over 6 miles of mountain was covered from top to bottom. Then, in the evening of the 2nd day, his body was found in a hard to reach wooded area. He was wearing his underwear. He was emaciated---not bloated. He was pale and had an expression of horror on his face. When he went up the mountain he was fully dressed, boots, camo-vest, hat, socks, and pants. 3 people, on one farm, said they saw a large round bright object just above the power-lines at the time of the disappearance. It was silent, it did not move for about 10 to 15 minutes. It suddenly went up and suddenly stopped. A light shone down and something was pulled up into the light. It then went straight up, hesitated again, and then went west over the Susquehanna River and out of sight. More specifically a farmer saw an object above Montour Ridge at the power lines, on top of the mountain; it was round and very still over the lines. Suddenly it moved what looked like a few hundred feet to the east, it stopped and a beam of blue and white light shone to the ground. What was seen next was very unnerving, he saw what appeared to be a man suspended in the light, he was being pulled up head first, and he was moving his arms slowly in the light. What looked like a man was pulled up into the bottom of the craft. A few seconds later it started shuddering, and then went west very fast, stopped briefly, and then went straight up and out of sight. Also three fishermen saw the craft. The FBI is supposedly also investigating. (Debated as a hoax, who would? and for what purpose?).

HC addendum
Source: Rense, UFO updates, NUFORC Type: G?

It is rare but there has been several reported deaths and indeed disappearances, directly related to UFO encounters. Many of the incidents have occurred in isolated areas like the jungles of Northern Brasil or the steppes of Uzbekistan, but they have been recorded nonetheless. Caution should always be used.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is basically the reports I've read too Goblin.I believe one of the farmers stated that he saw sparks emitting from the power lines while the craft was near them,but I'm not certain.I'll try and find that report.

This was the first UFO report I've ever read that a death was connected to.(allegedly)So it really kinda freaked me out.Not to mention the fact that its pretty close to home,and I've driven by there numerous times going to Danville Hospital.

Weird stuff.I hope more info comes available,but it being over 5 years ago,it may be difficult.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This exact case has crossed my mind a number of times over the years. I first read about it in the plain dealer approx. 5, 6 ? yrs ago. I never heard about the positive coc aine toxicology though I think that is irrelevant in this case. He was going hunting on his atv and found 2 days later in a 'highly advanced' state of decay. Then never heard another thing. Kind of like that case in NY where two young people went to ER with that sudden conflagration thing? I know there's a name for it. In my mind I can see this guy taking a few pops at some aliens and them responding with some kind of ray. Nothing can really explain that incident or ever will.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join