It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Developing X-Ray Snoop Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

DHS Developing X-Ray Snoop Device

www.usatoday.com

The lobster is at the forefront of the next new weapon in the war on terror: a handheld device that could help Homeland Security agents see through wood, concrete and steel....David Throckmorton, a project manager in Homeland Security's Science and Technology division, says a California company has developed a handheld prototype called the LEXID (Lobster Eye X-ray Imaging Device) that can see through walls.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com

Related threads:
Hear voices? It may be an ad

[edit on 12/22/2007 by palehorse23]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yet another example of the technology being developed by the government scientists to check us out. When is it going to stop? As most of you would say, probably never. I had to add this story to my list of new technologies that are going to be or already are being used against us by our own people who are supposed to protect us. I just want to know, "Who are the government now considering a political threat against them?" Just another great idea from Homeland Security I guess.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have heard of this device before and found a ATS thread which tells how a inventor dreamed of his machine and then created it. Very interesting stuff. This inventor Troy Hurtubise has quite a list of inventions. Some are mentioned here.

Yup, quite fascinating stuff.

[edit on 22/12/07 by Rhain]

new topics

join