It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23rd of the 12th 2007 - and all is well

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXMukzXx
i was wandering if some one or some poeple saved the world with out our knowledge...

This is slightly off-topic, but still... I remember seeing a programme on the TV, a few years ago, where a man (I think) claimed that is exactly what happened in December of 1996 (or was it 1995?).

Don't ask me any questions about it - this is all I know.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
What exactly does the 23rd of December have to do with any Mayan prophecy? Is there something that I'm not aware of?

Just misinterpretations and intentional huffing-and-puffing. This isn't 2012.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
in reply to xXMukzXx

I was on my way home at around 3.30 this afternoon, in he Midlands UK, and myself and my two children were astonished by the moon.... Pale in the sky, but full and beautiful!!!

It did seem very strange, could it be something to do with all these planets aligning or whatever it is that happens today!

PS.... I'm still alive, and I have 1 hour 39 minutes to go to the 24th Dec. Feel like I'm tempting fate now just by typing this!

Can you believe that 3 nights ago I woke up from a nightmare about what was supposed to happen today!!!

I feel better about Christmas now, kind of had the feeling we wouldn't get this far, and we would all be running from the suns super rays as this solar storm or whatever it was got underway!
Really mean, I was Scared!!!!

Please ATSer's. don't do this any more!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceekay
in reply to xXMukzXx

I was on my way home at around 3.30 this afternoon, in he Midlands UK, and myself and my two children were astonished by the moon.... Pale in the sky, but full and beautiful!!!

It did seem very strange, could it be something to do with all these planets aligning or whatever it is that happens today!

Yeh i thinking that exact same thing. Btw can some one please show or briefly explain what planets and other things aligned.(sorry for the poor grammar)

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xXMukzXx

Here is a link, which holds some more links

cs.astronomy.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I cant believe all you missed it. Where is my Bin laden is coming to kill you on Christmas ad on TV? I miss it. Come on Bush show it again or did Mr. Rodgers resign?
The terrorist crap failed so here comes E.T.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xXMukzXx

No way I was driving in the south of england on the M1 at about 3-4 pm and I said to my sisters that the moon looked huge and was bigger than I have ever seen it, how strange lol

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
You have to wait for the Americans to pass by day 23 because the Mayan calender was converted to the Georgian calender that we use not the Australian

Oh the despair!!!
Such ignorance about reality and such belief in American hegemony!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Tomorrow is supposed to be a great day to see Mars, so I'll actually look for it. Don't believe what people predict. I don't remember hearing anything last year about a rEVOLution in 2008.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Was something supposed to happen yesterday? How come I didnt get a memo!!
I guess since I was just a part of the SHEOPLE just 2 months ago I was not in the loop. Well lets set our sights on 2008 and going to war with China
!! Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
astonished by the moon

I feel better about Christmas now, kind of had the feeling we wouldn't get this far, and we would all be running from the suns super rays as this solar storm or whatever it was got underway!
Really mean, I was Scared!!!!

Please ATSer's. don't do this any more!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

my thoughts exactly i too was suprised by its size

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all, and the moon was just as bright here in New York it was like a spotlight lol.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Rocco21]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Im telling you, we missed the end of the world, something saved us without our knowledge....

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That wouldn't actually surprise me!

Superman, greys, or maybe it was the transformers.... please let it be the greys...lol.

We need saving, whether it was done a couple of days ago is yet to be verified

Hope you all had a great day... hey maybe santa saved us all!!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you want to find out more about 21-12-2012, look for--Planet X or Nibiru. NASA are tracking it and keeping quiet about it. You might not like what you see.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have looked and to be honest I don't like what I see, but (and there's always a but!)

Who is to say that the sites proclaiming planet x , nibiru are really fact giving sites?

People today want to make a quick profit from any means possible. Running your own website is a good way to make money, and what better way to get traffic than to chose a subject that nobody knows anything about!

Hence loads of planet x targeted sites popping up left right and centre! These site owners actually know very little about planet x, but find other sites with a certain amount of information... and write it down in their own words!

This could be happening, or it could be true! I hope to God that it isn't, and I'm not a religious person.

There are so many lies being told in the world today, about numerous subjects, so which do we believe. We have accounts of a planet where people can supply plenty of comments but no proof, then again we have people working in professions that can give us proof to the contrary...

which we chose to believe is a different subject altogether.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join