It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23rd of the 12th 2007 - and all is well

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well its the 23rd of Dec 2007 (here in Australia at least) and the world hasn't ended. So what gives?

Will the doomsday posters predicting all those horrible events, that obviously haven't happened apologise? Will the excuses star now, on how the star charts must be wrong, that the predicted dates must be out some?

The 2007 = 2012 theory looks pretty stupid now huh?

Oh thats right, we still have a few more days for it to happen

PREDICTION: The next major event to happen WILL NOT be predicted and catch us all out by surprise. Just as its done over and over and over again.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I totally agree with you, they aint running forward now with these silly claims? good job i dont take what they predict too seriously, although i do think 2012 is a time of change for the good.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
its the 22nd here in america and if i remember correctly the mayan calander would be the same time and date that we have. not that i believe this to be true but its not the 23 on the mayan calander just yet we still have about 2 hours of peace and relaxation. however i might just pull out my ready bag and a few weapons just in case.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What exactly does the 23rd of December have to do with any Mayan prophecy? Is there something that I'm not aware of?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
well, the day has not ened yet in every country, so we must wait

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
23 of December 2007 2:40 AM here in NY alls quiet on the eastern front >.>

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You have to wait for the Americans to pass by day 23 because the Mayan calender was converted to the Georgian calender that we use not the Australian

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Wow, is there something about the fact that the prophecy specifically details the YEAR 2012 that you are not understandink?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Who cares what calender is used.....nothings going to happen. This prophecy like 99% of prophecies wont come true. And when something big happens that wasnt predicted, people will start posting crap about how they knew someone who saw it in their dreams, and bla bla bla. It happens time and time again and too many people take the prophecy threads too seriously

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
ummm come on man, the day hasnt even passed yet...

lol Jk. i totally agree, all these prediction dates are practically useless...

the only one i would agree with is the 2012 date, which gives an entire year for something to happen.
and the only reason i believe that date is because it was written my the mayans, aztecs, and various other religious texts... so basically NOT by ATSers

EDITED TO ADD THIS:

and as far as converting the calenders and so forth... havent the myan calenders been accurate for the most part without conversion? so why would we convert now all of a sudden?

... its like people WANT something to happen

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Dang... now I gotta go Christmas shopping, and there is supposed to be a blizzard today! And next month will suck because I didn't pay the bills this month because the world was ending!

This is like an "ATS, NWO hangover" LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This calendar crap never ends. :shk:

Today is baktun 12. katun 19. tun 14. uinal 16. kin 15 (12.19.14.16.15)

We know that because the Mayans are still alive and still using their calendar.

In another 5 years, we'll be at baktun 13. katun 0. tun 0. uinal 0. kin 0 (13.0.0.0.0) 12/21/2012

Then in another 2760 years, we'll be at baktun 19. katun 19. tun 19. uinal 17. kin 19 - (19.19.19.17.19)

October 12, 4772 the end of the Mayan Calendar

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

[
... its like people WANT something to happen

But of course people WANT something to happen.
Even I - as unconspiratorially minded as they come - want something to happen (as long as it doesn't happen to me ; ))

Does it surprise you?
It's called "apocalyptic joy", and it's perfectly understandable. This world is not too good for all too many people. They are ready and willing for a huge change - for the Kingdom of God, if you will.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
All is well here in southeaster United States.
By the way Odessy, awesome background. I love Cowboy Bebop.

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Boogiman]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All is well????
are you sure about that?
last time i looked around this world seemed on the brink of
self destruction(and still does)
and if this date marks something for the nwo then you just gotta think
that what ever it does mean ....well.....just be ready everyone..
"THEY" have some very NASTY PLANS for us that just makes me
ill thinking about it.

We are all gods if we could just realize it.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
All is well????
are you sure about that?
last time i looked around this world seemed on the brink of
self destruction(and still does)
and if this date marks something for the nwo then you just gotta think
that what ever it does mean ....well.....just be ready everyone..
"THEY" have some very NASTY PLANS for us that just makes me
ill thinking about it.

We are all gods if we could just realize it.

The world is fine, it's the inhabitants within it are destroying themselves. The world won't self destruct, mankind will. After that, it'll be a clean slate for life again on this planet...without the cancer called humans.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
thats kinda just what I`m was trying to say.
humans are a cancer ..BUT...we are so much more than human.

we have been lied to and manipulated and brainwashed to
actually believe that this Body is what Life is..

we are not thinking outside the box very well are we?

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hehe I don't take personal prophecy's to seriously anymore after the Titor fiasco a few years ago.

If stuff happens it happens, so just go about your every day life, paying bills, drinking, hanging out, working, etc.

If you always take prophecy's to seriously, you miss out, and live your life in fear.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hai guyz, umm....i think i missed the end of the world, i was wandering if some one or some poeple saved the world with out our knowledge... you know, like how they do in the movies, they stop time or some thing similar, they do something tremendous and save the world while we all go about our daily lives...

p.s oh and while i was on the motorway in north england, i saw a full moon at around 3-4 pm and its was HUGE, it was definitely not the normal size....just wandering if any body noticed...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join