It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANCIENT Hopi : America Destroyed 3 Times Going on 4

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Which would of course explain the reason why we have salt lake, in Utah. People have tried for years to explain it and have never really found out why the water had all that salt in it. Thanks for the post its great to read about it.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ivan!! Excellent post! I beleive you are quoting from "The Book Of The Hopi" by Frank Waters. Natvie Americans predictions have been pretty much accurate all the way.
Another recommended read to all interested is: "Voices of Our Ancestors, Cherokee teaching From The Wisdom Fire" By Dyani Ywahoo
It traces back their lineage to the Pleaides & Atlantis, its thousands of years old, finally put into print in the late 80s.The Cherokee history was/is passed down verbally thru Dyani, her family is The Lineage Holders/Historians.
check it out!
akasha

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I am reading "Gateway of the Gods" and it has a little bit about the Hopi prophecy that I found interesting.

According to some Hopi legends, one of the clans rebelled and attacked the mysterious Red City of the South that the Kachinas helped them to build. The Kachinas decided to fend off the invaders while the other clans fled to safety through underground tunnels. They told the Hopi:

Now we, the Kachina people, will remain here to defend the city, while you make your escape in the darkness. The time for us to go to our far-off planets and stars has not come yet. But it is time for us to leave you. We will go by our powers to a certain high mountain, which you will know, where we will await your message of need. So whenever you need us or our help, just make your pahos. Now another thing. We are spirit people, and we will not be seen again by you or your people. But you must remember us by wearing our masks and our costumes at proper ceremonial times. Those who do so must be only those persons who have acquired the knowledge and the wisdom we have taught you. And these persons of flesh and blood will then bear our names and be known as the Kachina Clan.

It later goes on to state that one of the Hopi leaders told his people that strange people would invade their land one day, but the Hopi were not to resist them. Instead, they were to wait on the return of one of the Kachina.

All very interesting.

BTW this is the book www.gatewayofthegods.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

'The world shall rock to and fro.'

the 'shall' and the 'fro'

hmm

sounds like the one speaking spent some time in a church *s*

in reference to :

'"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom."

[edit on 30-12-2007 by E†E]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Maybe that's why the early explorers thought California was an island. Baja California could have been surrounded by water in the past. If North America was partially sunken a few thousand years ago, word of its geography would have spread to the travelers of that era. The map of Zheng He would have explained this sunken condition of North America. Notice Florida is missing and Baja California is an island.

Large Zheng He map

en.wikipedia.org...

www.livescience.com...

California as an Island

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ahhh, yeah. I love this stuff. You take a little actual belief - the previous worlds and their destruction, the Grand Canyon as a birthplace. Then you stir in some latecoming Christianity to create a "white savior-god from the East" somewhere in the mix. After that's done, you add in as much Mormon flavoring as you need for them to feel like there's enough fake history to prove they're a historically accurate religion. Finally you take three guys - Dan Evehema, Thomas Banyaca and Martin Gashwaseoma - who are absolutely more than happy to cash in. You point them at some dumb white hippies who are talking about "Star time" and "rainbow spirit bridges" and who would believe anything an Indian guy says so long as he says it with that hokey rez accent.

And there you have your all-purpose end times / age of aquarius bullcrap "prophecy" with proceeds for video and book sales going to the Hopi people. It works pretty well, but it's too damn bad so many people take it so absolutely serious.

You want native prophecy, you go with Black Elk or Maniilaq. Or if you really want bad prophecy, you could go with Tenskwatawa - it;'s all bull, but at least it's from a guy who actually beleived his own babble, rather than three guys out to make a tourist trap and one guy who let Mormons name him "Chief TUba"...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Yes. And Indonesia is in the middle of the Pacific, Hudson Bay has moved to Alaska, there's a north polar land mass that's not Greenland, Kamchatka is an island, the Sinai Peninsula does not exist, nor does the Persian Gulf, the Amazon flows West, and while the Liaoning and Shangdong provinces are pretty clearly present, the entire peninsula of Korea has ceased to exist.

Florida's not there and California's an island because that map, if real, was made by a guy who was bad at making maps. How the heck does a Chinese mapmaker manage to put Easter Island down on his map but completely forgets Korea? I mean really.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Anything's possible, however since the Aztec considered themselves knights of a sort (and they had a kinship relationship with the Hopi) it would make sense to me to consider researching Hopi philosophy as a possible connection to old world religion. I do not want to upset anyone however it appears to me they could have ties to Byzantine Europe in a very unusual way - Sort of a very primitive Christianity (maltese cross and all) Do we really know where all the Byzantine fleets ended up after the Great Schism of 1054?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Spider Woman's command

Whoa, they've got Spider Woman on their team?

Why hasn't anyone told me this until now?

We are all doomed?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Dear Exalted:

It is best to remember that "pride cometh before fall" so perhaps you can only doom yourself.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Racisim blinds you to the truth.

The indian are far more cultural and have a richer more promising future than any eurpoean culture.

Their history is passed on through thousands of years of oral stories.

White culture is raised to believe in Santa and fairy tales that really have no purpose, meanwhile the Native children were taught the story of creation.

The time is hear where the division of dark and light, good and evil will parts its ways.

Some people will be saved but most of you will perish. sorry.

If you dont understand, it just might be too late for you.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
these predictions were told by White Feather in 1958,so no.7,8,9 could have not been known yet but 1-6 were abvious.when wre these originally recorded?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

IvanZana

"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, [from the stars] as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

"He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World

From the HOPI PROPHECIES. www.welcomehome.org...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but something struck me in this post that I felt needed to be brought up.

The Seventh Sign. The Exxon Valdez oil spill and more recently the BP disaster in the Gulf of Mexico(In which the sea DID turn black, and caused many living things to die.

It seems that we are now in the Seventh sign period at the very least.
edit on 28-1-2011 by counterintelligence1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join