It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Aliens & Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So what about these aliens, UFO’s, alien abductions and crop circles that so many people are fascinated with these days? Are there other life forms? Are people abducted by aliens and experimented on? Are crop circles created by these same aliens? It’s something I’ve often wondered. I’m a lover of astronomy and I’ve spend a good amount of time contemplating the heavens, stars, planets and the likelihood of there being other forms of life off in the vast universe we call home. I'd like to share with you my beliefs in regards to aliens, UFO’s, alien abductions and crop circles. I believe they are all the work of either angels or demons and they are created for two completely different reasons depending on who it is that is creating them.

Some of the phenomena witnessed are the wheels of the Cherubic Order fulfilling prophecy. They often appear as circles of lights before an earthquake, tidal wave, or even the eruption of a volcano. It is simply a sign for the record, and a visual witness to mankind. One example would be the event of April 3, 2001 in which “an enormous luminous and mysterious OVNI (Spanish acronym for UFO) moved across the sky over hillside homes in Colonia Olimpica, a barrio (neighborhood) on the outskirts of Guadalajara.”

It happened again on March 5, 2001 over Popcatepetl and dozens of residents from local communities called radio stations to report a sighting that could be seen in a particular area near the volcano. An eyewitness reported, “The object had movement, passed over the volcano, turned around and rotated.” A resident pointed out that the lights remained fixed in the sky while another moves around it. Popoceteptl has an elevation of 18,288 feet and is one of the places in Mexico where there is talk of suspicious lights and UFOs. A number of these reports have emanated from the mountain since its current cycle of active volcanism began in December 1994.

When demons create UFO lights, it is done in a unified effort by combining their energy and casting either circular or oddly shaped designs. The flux that occurs when the lights flicker or fade out suddenly, giving the viewer the impression that the “UFO” has vanished is actually the depletion of their combined energies. If they rev a recharge, that is when they come back into focus, then fade out again. That’s because they have to fully recharge in order to hold for any length of time. With their combined energies they can simulate spaceships. They can also do 90 degree turns on a dime because they are supernatural. Satan also has some ability to materialize matter. They use all their abilities to their best advantage of fooling the masses in the different false beliefs that have been fostered by Satan over the centuries.

When you think about it logically all this makes complete sense. The exact same “Flying Saucer” shaped ships have been reported for literally hundreds of years. Now, considering that our own technology has grown in leaps and bounds over just the last fifty years; wouldn’t you think that these “highly advanced” societies would have figured out a way to travel in something other than a flying saucer over hundreds and hundreds of years?

Continued below...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The demons want people to believe that this earth is being visited by other life forms from other planets, galaxies, etc. because the Creator is settling a dispute between Satan, his demons, and mankind. Why do the demons want all of us to think there are life forms (aliens) visiting Earth? It is a trick by Satan to try and cover up the real issue at hand; which is, that the Earth is the hub of what is going on in creation. If mankind believes other life forms exist, they discount the Scriptures. They often wonder “Why does the Bible not mention other life forms in the Universe of creation?” It is because they do not yet exist. We were created in God’s image, just as the angels were. That means we possess God’s attributes. We are capable of love, sorrow, happiness, etc. But the main thing he granted everyone is free will.

There is nothing new under the sun. The Bible tells us that. Satan seeks to resemble the Creator in all that he does. Therefore, Satan has sacrifices in his own name, just like the Creator had His sacrifices. Satan fosters witchcraft, with a Coven of 13, in contrast to the 12 Apostles. The Creator has Christ as his Only Begotten Son. Satan wants a son as well. The alien abductions are nothing more than Satan trying to bring forth a child. He has not yet been successful. But it was a reality for many of the demons that caused the Nephilim prior to the Great Flood. They seek to do the same thing, and in doing so, give Satan what he wants. It is possible for Satan to physically create sperm with his genes in it, just as the demons did before the flood. And yes, they have tried in the past to cause pregnancies, but they were all failures. However, Satan draws off genetic research, and thinks he can now be successful.

When Satan’s demons pretend to be “visitors,” i.e., alien abductors, they take the person inside of an Orb. There they have the ability to perform experiments at trying to impregnate a female. They often examine to make certain the female is fertile. What Satan is trying, has been tried a number of times without success. His ability to manipulate matter gives the impression that the demons are aliens and that you are in a spacecraft of some kind. But the truth is, you never leave this planet. You are inside an Orb and after they have finished, they use hypnosis or some other mind altering phenomena to try and repress the memories of the event.

The Crop Circles are nothing more than angelic writing. In some cases it is done by demons and in others, it’s the Cherubic Order giving a visual record of a coming Prophecy. The demons often imitate what the Holy Angels perform in the way of signs. But when the demons do it, it means something entirely different.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't normally post in this area.

But you used the "U" acronym in
the same sentence as "aliens".

There ARE UFO's. Proven fact.

There are NO aliens. Prove me wrong.

I respect your beliefs.

Please respect my reality.

Regards,
Lex

Edit to correct speeling.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Perhaps I should clarify. I agree that there are indeed UFO's - there are - but what I don't believe is that they're from other planets with lifeforms or that it's Aliens (ie Grays, Reptilians or Little Green Men) that are inside them.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Perhaps I should clarify. I agree that there are indeed UFO's - there are - but what I don't believe is that they're from other planets with lifeforms or that it's Aliens (ie Grays, Reptilians or Little Green Men) that are inside them.

I humbly concede.

Thank you,
Lex

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

My dear friend Regina, I will share something with you and the world that I never said in public befor. I don't really care if people believes me or not but thats not the case here, but! I do care what you think Regina.

I will start with one resent story:

I woke up in a room that looked like a cave, huge! cave, but the flor was shining like a polished marble flor from a sweet lounge from a fine hotel or something, at all this, I saw Military Personnel from Earth caring their task on something like if the cave was a huge office. To my left, I can see some stairs going up from the place I was standing and farther away like 30 foot distance I can see things that very much look like hundreds of Egyptian Coffins all aligned, but they wore not the normal golden coffins that the Egyptians used that we usually see in a Museum.

It was the color like gunmetal or it look like titanium structure, with symbols that lit when the coffin opened in half, "I very much I compare it with the Egyptians", thats the only way I can describe it from where I stand. What ever it was it told me to get closer ( at all this? non of the earthly soldiers couldn't see me or hear me at all like if I was a goes to them or something ) when I got closer to the one of the coffin it opened like that one from the movie Star Gate from RA, but this being was a dimensional being and after that first mail being came out a female being came after and they both showed me a "map" a galactic map were they wore from. They told me there was others that live near by their galaxy and that our human species was attacking them dominating just like earth in these days, all of it soden they actually said other things that I don't fully understand, but this I know, they told me where I was standing at was a secreat base of the "Union Arm Forces" from planet earth on Mars.

Now, it might sound crazy to every one else out there but I know like you Regina someone will compare notes and it will add to the pussle for a better picture of things to see. I know this is truth and real cause it happen to me, I was fully conscious of my surroundings, what I'm trying to say is, Yes their is other life form out there that wants to help Humans but they are interrupted at this moment by some other evil forces and not only earth but other planets are going thru similar thing like we are as well. Abductions? most of them are perpetrated by the fallen Angels ( Anunnaki ) but Angels have done the same thing to minimum people, like Abraham and me. But thats another story.

Thank you for sharing this post and for helping us Regina and God bless.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience. Keep in mind that the reality of what you experienced was completely spiritual and manufactured. You were inside an Orb where they were able to manipulate matter to be whatever they wanted it to be - like a vision, or a lucid dream.

You see, demons have studied humans and human behavior for thousands of years and because they also study us individually they would also know what tactics might be best to try and use against us. Anything that might be considered a fear, a weakness, or a belief that they can feed off of. So, if you had been studying the existence of extraterrestrial life for sometime, they would have wanted to foster that belief in an attempt to pull you away from truth and one of the ways they might do this is to stage an "abduction" while you are in a dream state as that is the time that we are most susceptible to interaction with the Spirit Realm. To you this feels very, very real in a physical sense, but in actuality was a spiritual experience. So while your experience was real, at the same time it wasn't because that reality was a falsehood contrived of lies meant to deceive you.

There are no other beings in Yahweh's creation, spiritual or otherwise, aside from humankind and angels (holy and fallen). The demons wants mankind to believe that there are other beings out there, because to those who believe this it would serve as cause to invalidate the Word of God spoken in the Bible or at the very least, confuse them and put them on the fence. And in the Spiritual War, there is no sitting on the fence allowed. Either you're on Yahweh's side, or Satan's side and being on the fence puts you on Satan's side of the war.

In order to understand this completely, you will have to acquire knowledge of how the Spirit Realm works and what they are able to do there with matter and light and energy that we in the Physical Realm have yet to discover.

Take a look HERE, for knowledge on the science of the Spirit Realm. I created a similar thread here on ATS on the same subject, but that link is more comprehensive and I work on adding to it often.

edit on 19-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: Added clarification

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

It makes sense Regina I will give it some hard thought, the thing is that many other things happend to me and is not easey to accept someone's findings just like that, but it does makes sense, thank you for it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

It makes sense Regina I will give it some hard thought, the thing is that many other things happend to me and is not easey to accept someone's findings just like that, but it does makes sense, thank you for it.

I understand. Definitely do... and pray on it. Father gives us the gift of reason, but guides us via our hearts.

new topics

top topics

join