It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can My Skins, Win's, and get In's? I Hope So

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Alrighty then football couch QBs..... Riddle me this leather handlers//// Can my Skins get In? Please no Cowgirl lovers in this thread please I beg you....... you guys suck the life right out of me........ JUST KIDDING

I want to hear if you guys think we can run wit ya next week?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
All things are possible. The 'skins will be highly motivated, Dallas not so much. Of the 3 remaining NFC teams still in the hunt, they're my pick. I always liked the 'skins.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Redskins will get in. The Cowboys got nothing to play for. They won't have TO, so to avoid further injuries, they'll bench their starters after the first quarter or so.

The Redskins will come out motivated because they know if they win they're in, and considering the whole thing with Taylor, I think they'll want to do it for their fallen teammate.

The Saints have to beat Chicago in Chicago and hope the Redskins AND Vikings lose. I don't see that happening, so the Saints are out. And the Vikings have to go to Denver, win, and hope the Redskins lose. All the Redskins have to do is win.

I say they're in.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the love my friends, Update if the skins do lose, and minn , and NO lose to the skins still win the tie break. I would hate to see that play out but its nice to know they control thier own destiny.

ALso I believe the first round would havbe them in Seattle. Can you say pay back for two years ago? I think the skins have a great chance to play for the NFC championship. But they will have to get by Dallas or GB to do it. They have played both this season and lost but they should at least have a good Game plan.

Hope they can do it anyway.

Take care guys have a safe New Year

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm a serious Cowboy's fan, but let me give you some slight hope. As mentioned above, T.O. won't be playing this week. On the down-side he hasn't been much of a factor the last 3 games anyway.

The only real hope you have is tied to Tony Romo's thumb. If his thumb is still bruised, he's not as accurate or risky with the passing. Remember, you still have 266 lb. Whitten. The biggest and fastest tight end in the NFL. Then there's the Barber threat. It takes 3 guys to tackle him.

If the Redskins Q.B. can play a good game, like he did the last time they played Dallas, I'll give them even odds to win. The Redskins need this game and it doesn't make a bit of difference to Dallas since Green Bay lost this last week.

Pray for Jessica Simpson to stand on the side-lines in a pink jersey. You'll need all the luck you can get. It's going to be tough to beat Dallas, but it is possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
ALso I believe the first round would havbe them in Seattle.

Yep. Tampa and New York Giants match up is already assured. They both locked up the 4 and 5 spots, so Seattle locked up the 3 spot. So whoever gets that 6 spot goes to Seattle.

Seattle is very beatable though. If the Redskins do win that game, they go to Dallas. Doesn't matter what happens in the other game.

Despite what happens in the playoffs, the Redskins will have to play on the road throughout. They finished 4-4 on the road. So how much fight do they truly have in them? I guess we'll see.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Given that my COWBOYS have absolutely nothing to play for, I see no reason why the Redskins in their sissy red uniforms shouldn't be in the playoffs. Can anyone say, "One and done?"

[edit on 26-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Can anyone say, "One and done?"

That should be the Cowboys motto this post-season.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No, they have a bye the first week so they'll survive till at least week two.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Novus, we'll see. We'll see. I should say YOU'LL see...:shk:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

"One" means one game, so it doesn't matter what week it is. One game and done.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

LOL sissy uniforms I love it..... I love this rivalry and really hope we get some cowgirl scalps on sunday. Dallas needs to do a few things in order to get out of DC in one piece.

Dont let Homo take field goal snaps. We all know what happens when he does that right?

Leave the old mascot in Dallas casue he'll just get gang beat at the turnstile and get an arrow up the shoot......

Pray that east side jerome dont run for 200 on that pitiful Dallas Defense.

Hope Homo doesnt throw 10 INTs

With out TO they have no passing game. The double teams now become single coverage and Witten wont be able to get open, with the best LB core in the game diggin in that ass for 4 qtrs.

Barber is the only key for Dallas, and if the D line is up he wont have a very big day. The only way I see the Skins loseing is if they beat themselves. Which does scare me alittle but they wernt suppose to be here anyway according to everyone. I think the slipper will fit this time!!!

lol I hope so anyway

Take care guys

:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

With out TO they have no passing game. The double teams now become single coverage and Witten wont be able to get open, with the best LB core in the game diggin in that ass for 4 qtrs.

Well, one thing is certain, Dallas is a different team without T.O. While they have a good wide receiving core, personally, I think Patrick Crayton is going to be awesome the longer he plays, right now, they don't have the history to be feared.Sam Hurd is going to be pretty decent as well. These guys just haven't played long enough to be as seasoned as T.O is..

Something else that everyone needs to keep in mind is that Terry Glenn is coming back...

[edit on 27-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yes, the deadskins are in. If my 'Boys play the starters even a full half I'll be surprised. It will be little Danny Snyder’s team that will have the early exit though.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I know......... Glenn is a monster to and I have always liked him till he went to the D. he should be healthy so we have to watch him close..... yes.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I to hate the Snyder, but what can I do im a lifelong skins fan!!! :bnghd:

I just hope Gibbs might have some magic left and makes the right calls. Also dont count the skins out from going all the way. Dalls and GB have shown they can be beat by less talented teams so maybe the Skins can pull off the greatest comeback in history.

LOL I wish it was sunday!!! lol

Take care

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think the key to this game is Todd Collins having time in the pocket. I'm not worried about the Skins running the ball or playing defense, they just need to make sure that Dallas' big defensive line doesn't hassle Collins. With time in the pocket Collins is a very good game manager, and he should win.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Megaton

Yes Sir, Collins must have protection. I like the fact that he is a vet who wont lose you the game with bad mistakes. Sort of "ala" Dilfer with the ravens a few years back. Good protection and good play action from the running game should give them enough to win. Best case would be for the Skins to hand them thier asses!!!!! lol but I think Dallas is to good to get blown out. So im looking for a nail biter here.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Alright Dallas has some key playa's out this week. NFL.com (2007) states, "Center Andre Gurode (knee) and nose tackle Jay Ratliff (knee) are inactive along with Owens (ankle) and Newman (knee)."

Could be trouble round the camp fire here. I want to see Little Big Horn here, Key D lineman, Key O lineman, Key DB and a Key WR. Watch the snaps with the new center could give Romo trouble. Portis could run it up the gut for a big day. And the Washington CB's might have a few picks. IMO Im feeling a lot better here, fingers still crossed casue its always a fight. But some things are already in my skins corner.

[Mission Control]

31 hours and cooooounnnnnting...... And everything is A ...... OK.........

www.nfl.com...

Edit for Little big horn ref.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by geemony]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
GAME Day BABY!!!!!!!!

After last nights stellar performance by both NE and the NY GeeeeeeMEN. I hope for the same effort in the Skins Cowboys game today. Playoffs aside this is one of the more storied rivalries in Pro sports period.

I would hope the cowboys dont come into DC half on. The Giants set the stage last night for unselffishness. They could have rested players but they gave NE everything and then some. As a rabid NFL fan and die hard Skin fan. I look forward to these games against Dallas. I go back to George Allen, Roy jefferson, Sonny J, and who could forget the Fun Bunch!!!

Dallas vs Washington is always a great game, I hope today is no different.

Becasue if Dallas doesnt come in here trying to win. It could be busy in the ER at the local hospital.
:bnghd:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join